It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO LOS ANGELES 08.10.2012 (real or cgi?)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Yeah the poster on YouTube deleted it, seems fairly conclusive now that this is a fake, the question I asked was legitimate and polite, for him to delete it means he does not want others to see the question and to realise he is a film maker.

hoax bin for me

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
My only concern is this appears to be filmed around 4:30 ish -5AM judging by the color of the sky. If it was indeed filmed today. There are a lot of people out at that time of the morning in downtown LA. you'd think there would be more of a commotion going on.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
So why isn't this in the hoax bin already?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
ok so this is my first time posting on these sights and im aware of the skys.....i have a video on my phone of something and its a good video and i have no idea how to get it up on this sight. I would put it on youtube but everyone puts fake videos on youtube. I want to put it up on a good sight. I have the video and its very good and close. If you or someone who is reading can reply maybe i can just send you the video and you can post it. I really just want to get it out there. It was right over me and it made a deep humming sound and yes it was big!!!. I even shook my phone to make sure i was trippin......you can see the 2 bright orange yellowish light with your eyes but the blue light you will see you can not see it with your eyes only with the phone idk how to explain it.......but its a good video please someone reply i want to show someone.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by carmelangel48

You will need to copy the video from your phone to your PC first.

If you don't wish to use YouTube, then you could use Photobucket they also have plenty of apps for uploading directly from your phone if it is a smart phone (iPhone/Android/Windows phone) it will also automatically generate link codes for you to add to your post

I would be interested in seeing your footage, however be very prepared for a lot of flak, people will be shouting fake before even seeing the video, the sceptics can be quite viscous on here

Hope that helps

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by carmelangel48

....You tube is a good site.

Just because there's stupid stuff on it, doesn't make it a bad medium.

It is possibly the best medium for sharing videos on the entire planet.
edit on 10-8-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
If this is a hoax it must be pretty elaborate. There are two more videos taken at different angles. So there is three different videos all taken from different places.
Here are the two other videos.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
As much as I was excited to see there were a couple more angles, even I have to say this is probably a fail. I highly doubt three different people would all shoot the same time frame of video, all be that steady, all have nothing to say while filming it or have any comments in the descriptions. Not to mention it looks like you just joined ATS today.

Im sure the other members will agree with me, and they could probably point out more flaws as well.
edit on 11/8/12 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Im not saying its real... Just pointing out there are a couple more videos at different angles.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jcmvrv

I have to say I honestly think it is a total fake, you can check my post history if you like, but I tend to be open minded about everything I see and wont cry fake or real until something is conclusive one way or the other (when I say conclusive, I mean to me personally, nothing ever really ends up conclusive in definite terms)

However I post a question on the originator of this video youtube account, just asking politely that as he has an interest in film making was he saying this was an actual sighting or just some of his work that he was demonstrating. Nothing malicious, he deleted that comment and the only reason I can see is that he does not want people to realise he is a film maker, and therefore its a hoax in my book

plus the other 2 videos are so similar to the first they look like they were made by the same person.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
My opinion, faker than Santa Claus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join