It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Knight: Skull and Bones Connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hello everybody, after reading the main forums on this subject, I never read anything about the Skull and Bones society, I was watching the movie, and I saw something that hit me hard because it was so obvious, but no one has covered it and there are no pictures of it. So next time you see it, just record the scene and look out for it.

During the football scene, the police officer is in the suite when the explosion goes off. But right before the glass comes imploding in on him and his suite mates, you can clearly read his suite number, 322. Now 322 could just be a coincidence, but it's ATS so why not throw this out there, now let us see what 322 means exactly.

The original meaning of "322" is Genesis 3:22...

"And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever"...

others

According to the Skull and Bones Society lore in 322 B.C., a Greek orator died. When he died, the goddess Eulogia, the goddess, whom Skull and Bones called the goddess of eloquence, arose to the heavens and didn't happen to come back down until 1832, when she happened to take up residence in the tomb of Skull and Bones.

skull and Bones "322"...-The Georgia Guidestones were set up on 3rd month 22nd Day..1980 (322) first line says "Maintain Population at 500 million"..Obama signed the so called "health" bill 3rd Month 22nd Day 2010..(322)..March was named after Mars "God of War", Sun enters Aries March 22nd..Aries known as God of War.... 22nd in numerology means "The Master Builder

I am not saying they actually have a connection, it was just weird to me that the only suite number you see during the stadium implosion in 322 and no one else has pointed it out. Tell me what you think.

join