It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Strip Search Mom, "Forcibly" Pull Tampon Out of Her for Maybe Rolling Through Stop Sign

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Okay, I have adjusted my opinion. Dramatically. She's so full of crap she floats. It isn't JUST the cop statement..as I already had misgivings. This just didn't make much sense....However, I LOVE Florida. As someone with the occasional need to background check a person these days...Oh I *LOVE* Florida. Them and Texas.

Here is the official record for her July 17 stop last year.:

July, 17 2011 Traffic Stop - Court Records

and next is her primary "rap sheet" as it were. Paid databases would remove *ALL* doubt with SS#'s or birth dates, but we do what we can...and in her case, the address to confirm is Beverly Hills, Florida. Just like the media has it..and her middle name IS Marie. That's confirmed from the KNOWN July 17 case I had absolutely no doubt on for it being her and getting basic data to verify from that one. (If anyone wants to use this for other stuff).

Overall Criminal/Civil Record Sheet

Civil courts can be slow to update and this hasn't got her latest case listed yet. It should be in this court though, so maybe Monday the civil case will be there. Please note, the stop that got her started with all this was partially, violation of driver license restrictions. In another case against her earlier, there is where they were placed. I can't read where it might show WHAT restrictions they were. Oh well... Sometimes I'm greedy and I'd say we learned a whole lot about our road side stripper. I don't believe her.

That record just isn't a person I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to. Not based on what we all know and have as of now. Enjoy!

* Oh..... The Florida Court System is slow to load... don't give up. The links DO eventually show records.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Most certainly not.

They were also handling potentially contaminated bio hazardous material (i.e. tampon blood). Had they contracted an illness from it there is no way their Worker's Compensation insurance would cover that and they would know it.

I could see them taking her back to the station and asking her to remove her tampon if there was suspicion it was tainted with drugs or that she had drugs packed into her private area but that would not happen on the street and certainly no police officer would risk exposing himself to illness like that.

On top of that there were five officers there. Did they call the five officers in the entire department that were comfortable with forcing someone to get naked on the side of the road and watch while her tampon is yanked out?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

In Florida if you get charged with DUI they take your liscence on the spot. Its suspended for one year automaticly. If you file with the court to say you deny the charge of DUI and are going to fight it they will give you a restricted liscence to use until your court date is finished. Thats why her liscence was restricted. She was driving a few days after getting a DUI when this happened.
edit on 10-8-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Okay, so the cops who spotted her might well have known her on sight, given that record and how many times she's been in and out of the system there? It adds a whole new dimension, eh? The media reports make it sound like little Susie Homemaker just running to the corner store with her kids and the family car or something. Hmmm....

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

They knew her im sure. It happened 07/17/2011. She was busy.
04/24/2011
04/25/2011
06/13/2011
06/24/2011
06/27/2011
06/28/2011
06/28/2011
07/17/2011
07/27/2011
09/03/2011
09/06/2011
12/07/2011

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-8-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Well if happened like being reported..

Thats a BIIIIIIIIIIG lawsuit.. In my jurisdictional a male only on scene has to wait for a female to show to do
any type of touch search.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by camaro68ss

We need a mix of The Equalizer, and The Punisher, to make these types of violations against humanity a thing that officers wouldn't dare consider being a part of!

Instead of a lawsuit, you get a late night visit from someone far more evil and capable than your little roadside antics.

Anybody know the names of the ones involved? In cases like this it is normaly rare to here who was involved... They know something like this could happen.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Awww... I didn't know someone else already pulled those records. I was kinda excited too... You know how shocked/impressed most average people are when I pull up a ''near' complete criminal file on someone? I should have known people around here would kinda yawn and give me the link to the first one who did it.
Shoot... I'm going to really have to bust my fuzzy little tail to really impress folks with something. Just once...

On topic though... Well, aside from the fact the kids were there for whatever actually DID happen...and I hate the thought of kids ever seeing their parents interact with cops where it's not a friendly contact... Kids MUST remember that sort of thing, pretty much forever.. Aside from that, it sounds like she got what she deserved....and we ought to treat her claims of abuse with a GIANT grain of salt. She is sure a person who had the experience to know how to game the system.

edit on 10-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: typos

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnukeem

Revise-==================================================================================== a women officer is technically allowed to do this...

Sick i agree but you get a lot of women who had drugs tobacco matches ect other items up in their cavities....

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by iforget
something smells fishy

Well........there was a tampon involved.

edit on 10-8-2012 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT

Originally posted by ronnieray123
reply to post by ProfessorT

Prof. I applaud your dedication to those you protect.
But here in the states if you log a complaint, most likely you will regret it.
There are cases where even the mayor of the town is calling for the dismissal of the bad cop...but the union has so much power even the mayor can't do what is right.
Dont want half of your police force calling in sick now do you.
If you read my post about how the people lost their police force and what can be done to set things right, I think you might agree

Thank you. Over here in the UK police officers do not have a union - they cannot strike. However, what we do have is a fantastic process both externally and internally whereby members of the public and employees of the police can report misconduct. We have an independent body who (if the complaint is that serious) investigate it without any outside influence. One thing I will add is that this has meant police officers are less reluctant to carry out their jobs due to the fear of unfounded complaints and the tendency by some to constantly pick-up on anything and everything the police get wrong. Which I can understand.

Nonetheless, looking back through this thread this lady making the serious allegations is not exactly law-abiding and honest.
edit on 10-8-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

Least the america officers risk life and limb fire with fire....

80% OF english law enforcement are never under the threat of a true armed citizenzry

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Yea.. I'm sure someone who has been arrested multiple times and has a history of drugs is being completely honest.

Last July, Leila Tarantino claims..

Gotta love ATS. When someone makes a negative claim about the police, automatically it's 100% true, and everyone must get horribly outraged about what an evil police state that we live in. Then they focus on the kid angle, because it villainizes the police even more... ignoring the fact she shouldn't even be allowed to KEEP her children, because of her history with drugs and her time in prison.

But.. noo.. police are evil communist pigs who rammed their fist in her and RIPPED out a tampon in DIRECT VIEW of her children and everyone else waltzing by. Because like.. she said so. So it's clearly true.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardiver

Originally posted by iforget
something smells fishy

Well........there was a tampon involved.

edit on 10-8-2012 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

Ive never smelt a vag that hinted of fish....

Maybe these guys have *bigger fish** to fry..

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
This is just dark and sick.

Tarantino supposing ran a stop sign. A passing cop pulled a u-turn, flashed the lights, and rolled up behind her. Tarantino claims that the cop immediately drew his weapon, pulled her from the car, and refused to explain why he pulled her over. Tarantino's two young children watched all of this unfold from inside her car.

The cop then placed Tarantino in the back of the squad car, where she allegedly sat for two hours. When backup arrived, Tarantino was strip searched on the side of the road, where passing motorists could see everything.

Then, in a gruesome twist, a female officer "forcibly removed" a tampon from Tarantino.Presumably, the cops were looking for drugs, but the lawsuit notes that a drug-sniffing dog was never called in, and cops never found any contraband or anything illegal.

blogs.browardpalmbeach.com...

Is this the "new" america? People need to wake up. We are turning into a police state where "authority" runs wild. You are now guilty until proven innocent and your 4th amendment rights no longer mater.

This is really disturbing. I understand if there was “suspicion” of hiding drugs, and if that was really the case, at the very least take her to county jail and search her there, not the side of the road in front of her kids!! Can you imagine the hopelessness she felt? Can you image the hopelessness her kids felt? I hope she sues the butts off these cops.

edit on 10-8-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Sounds like the female cop wanted to get a little kinky exhibition style on the side of the road. Lawsuit time.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well, I don't think the other report had this detail.
I spent a few minutes running her name through all the different Department of Corrections databases for Florida and she hasn't been there or she hasn't been since 1997. The do have a whole database dedicated to only those who have been in the system and then released...so if she'd been anytime since then it should have showed.

I'm guess by that, she is a petty criminal who has gotten lucky with judges so far after seeing the Failures to Appear on criminal cases on her and such. After this law suit? Well... criminals aren't terribly smart and she's sure not the Einstein of the bunch. I'll bet a dollar she never gets a break in that county for anything again.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

so this entitles them to mess with her vagina?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Yes or No do you agree they had a right to mess with her femenine hygine?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This is just sad and cold. Thankfully it'll help awaken sheep everywhere.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

as i daid so it is right now you are convinced of her history your happy with her being violated?.Short span minds.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join