It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Strip Search Mom, "Forcibly" Pull Tampon Out of Her for Maybe Rolling Through Stop Sign

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by charles1952

Criminal records were posted by me. On the second page no less.
Sunshine laws in Florida put everything on the net.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wabbit showed up page 9.

Wabbit did give me credit for my early post on the records.

Thanks Wabbit.
edit on 12-8-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

That is what I am saying. The whole premise of the story sounded so far fetched that it strained the perception of credibility. I think my post was something along the lines of "umm, something ain't right here".

The only reason this thread has grown is because someone made the outlandish allegation that they were stripped searched and had a tampon removed publicly. It is the perversion that has driven the interest.

ETA: this thread should exist in the Freshman's Forum. It is a picture perfect way to draw attention by adding intrigue into the title of a thread.
edit on 13-8-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Good I am glad you posted her records too...I didn't do it till page 13, so I am sorry that I thought I had done it first. I was reading the first 13 pages of cop haters going on and on...and got so mad I looked into it on my own...somehow missing your post of her records...On that note. It is really nice to know that I am not the only one that knows there are two sides to every story. I am glad you looked into it as well. I just do not understand how some people on here read a news story that is one sided and just take it for what it is. Google is now the root of all evil, but its handy.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

It's like supposed "escalating gun violence". You don't hear on the nightly news that over 60,000,000 gun owners (that's a middle of the road estimate - nobody really knows) did absolutely nothing wrong each night. Along that same thought, you don't hear how many police officers did their job honorably every day. You only hear about the bad apples - excuse the phraseology - in each instance.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

ETA: this thread should exist in the Freshman's Forum. It is a picture perfect way to draw attention by adding intrigue into the title of a thread.
edit on 13-8-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

You're right. It also perfect evidence of how many posters rush to judgement without actually knowing the facts of what they are so angry about. On page sixteen (16!!), there was yet another call to 'throw the pigs in jail'. this is why unwarrented conspiracy myths flourish at ATS. Very few are actually reading anything written. Fewer still put any thought whatsoever into claims & allegations made.

The posters late to the discussion are repeating the same things said on page one, never having bothered to do the slightest bit of research or, even read the responses others have already provided!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What bothers me is that we are not surprised that it happened it has come to the point that the police are making up there own rules and if we do nothing its going to get worse.
It seems they no longer can read whats on the sides of there cars or are they no longer there to protect and serve not suppress and rule.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Yeah that is pretty #ed... cops are just weird as #, honestly. I had a cop pat me down one time and he found a toothbrush in my pocket then he was like "if you come at me with that toothbrush i will shoot you!" i was like wtf.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HistoryFan

Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ.

The lady is lying. And it appears that there is some news org somewhere that is dumb enough to believe her. But I bet that isn't really surprising to you, is it?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

As long as Americans stand idly by the double standard that exist will continue, until law enforcement is forced to realize Americans will no longer tolerate a double standard for conduct by law enforcement, and that law enforcement will be held accountable for their conduct that is not civilized. Think of all the things that law enforcement does that is illegal for non law enforcement civilians to do! It seems a precursor would be to do onto them as they do onto others to the exact intensity and escalation they desire to achieve! Then at that point compel law enforcement to be held accountable for their actions to the same acceptable levels of conduct civilians are held to! So for now cuff them beat them shoot them incarcerate them mistreat them rip tampons out of them stop them take them against their will lock them up beat them with clubs and all the other illegal things they do, then they may begin to realize that their conduct is and has been illegal too!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Problem is facts are a joke without video proof because without it there are no facts, just words. Most Americans have lived a sheltered life and have no idea what is going on, they believe what they are told by the government because it makes no sense to them that they would be lied to, they believe the system is to protect them and that is whats happening.

This lady could be telling the truth or could be a liar, just no proof either way but to believe the government is not capable of this kind of behavoir is ignorant.

34 years ago I was 16 and on the side of the road in front of our house, I was joined by my brother(21) and three friends(17,14,13) A off duty police officer stopped his car about 200 feet from us to pick up his date, we were busy telling jokes and laughing, for some reason the officer believed we were laughing at him(we never knew why but he was quite short and we figured that was it) he got in his car, turned it around and pulled up to us, he told us "you little kids should get off the street before a car hits you" we all just were silent like wtf but my brother spoke up and said he wasn't a kid, they argued, cop stated he would get outta car and kick my bro's ass but that his date was present, after a bit he drove off. My brother who drives like an old lady and never had a ticket in five years was pulled over for reckless driving three times in one month by three different officers, last time they said he got out of his car and ran up to them with a barbell(funny they didnt shoot him since in los angeles at this time they were shooting ppl left and right) about a week later a cop pulled up to our house, I was in our driveway and my brother was across street, cop asks my why I was across street breaking into house with crowbar, I said I never left the yard, my brother so upset over this bs told her to take a hike, they argued as she sat in her car in front of our house, about 3 minutes later 4 police cars showed up, cops jumped out, arrested us. My dad got in touch with FBI who came a few days later and gave us a polygraph, they ended up sending us a leter saying they didn't believe us( I still have the letter) Lucky for me guy who lived across the street knew us and wouldn't press charges. I sat in jail in handcuff for over 8 hours with cuts and bruises from the cuffs, my brother got 3 days in jail and had to pay 450.00 for threating a officer which never happened. The girl the cop was dating broke up with him over this, a week later she got a ticket for running a stop sign, her first ticket in 4 years of driving.

Do you think this is the only story of crap like this? Happens everyday somewhere in the land of the free.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join