It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes has NOT posted the 104 hour warning.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Please read closely:

“Ok everyone, you’ve been warned of what’s to come, we are getting extremely close to the 104 hour tsunami warning. I strongly advise that if you live on the east coast of NSW and west coast of USA, have your evacuation gear ready to go as soon as possible. I said on March 11 that California would be next after Japan’s countdown… Sydney’s earthquake will be magnitude 9.5, California’s earthquake will be magnitude 9.6, followed by two 9.4’s, all of these tsunamis will be created in the same exact hour.”

see?

"...we are getting extremely close to the 104 hour tsunami warning."

Extremely close to, is NOT the same thing as "We now have 104 hours to go"

Just to make the fearmongers relax a bit...
edit on 10-8-2012 by reef75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by reef75

but I'm okay if
I'm on the east coast of USA...right

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Is it 104 hours from this post?

If not, how many hours from this post?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I think you'll be pretty ok over on the west coast aswell

Not sure how many hours from this post, I guess you'll have to ask Mitchell Coombes about that

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by reef75
I think you'll be pretty ok over on the west coast aswell

Not sure how many hours from this post, I guess you'll have to ask Mitchell Coombes about that

you mean your not mitchell...?
so whats the point of posting this...
are you a disciple of Coombes ?

are you gonna start another
thread letting everyone know
when the countdown does actually begin

then we can all inflate our rafts together

edit on 8/10/2012 by spoonbender because: ooh why not

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by reef75

Is it true that he made another post after that ,something like,No countdown=No warning. So that means he has backed off ?. Anyone see or know about that . cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by my1percent
reply to post by reef75

Is it true that he made another post after that ,something like,No countdown=No warning. So that means he has backed off ?. Anyone see or know about that . cheers

Yeah he did make a follow up comment of that type...

It doesn't mean he backed off...just giving himself some breathing room if he decides not to post a 104 hour countdown

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'm getting extremely close to staring and flagging this thread.

Ok, maybe not.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

I am not Coombes. I thought you were?

Just noticed there is a lot of hype going around atm regarding tsunamis/eqs or that kinda thing, very much added fuel from the supposed 104hr warning that, I say again, has NOT been made. Yet.

When or If it will surface can only be answered by this Coombes guy, but Im not holding any breath.

I guess only the threads with fear in them get the doom n gloom stars and flags around here

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
After the debacle of a thread on wed regarding this i have to say i could not care any less... even if this person did accurately predict a coming disaster..who cares? personally i would be more concerned with the people caught up in such devastation........also i predict that my cat will return home tonight with a nice juicy squirrel! if that happens does that make me special? no it means i GUESSED correctly.......

sorry for this rant guys i am just so sick of these doomsday dates.....how many have to pass without incident before we figure out that these threads are just whoring for flags and stars.......

so i say to all you people desperate to believe these prophesies DENY IGNORANCE!

peace

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
i have just posted the below on another thread regarding this so called countdown. i will now copy it below.

read it and please be assured.......this silly f/b snapshot doing the rounds IS NEARLY 12 MONTHS OLD.

i can assure you now that i think this post is from 12 months ago. how do i know for sure ???.

well its easy. if you scroll further down he has a footy update. and last night manly played my team .

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
or maybe he gives the 104 hour warning daily and then takes a screenshot and then deletes it so he can then claim he gave warning if an event takes place.
he may not have wanted people looking just yet

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
yOU DO KNOW THAT mITCHELL cOOMBES PLAYED WITH THE TIME STAMP ON HIS ORIGINAL FACEBOOK POSTING RIGHT? tHE ONE THAT MADE IT SEEM LIKE HER PREDICTED jAPAN?

OOPS caps lock.

new topics

top topics

join