It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hope this message finds you well.

I'm new around these parts as a poster, have been floating around for a while as a guest reader.

I'm in my late 30s, live in the UK and am in the process of becoming a professional academic (just starting a fully funded PhD programme in a few weeks). Always been interested in stuff that's a bit "out there" I suppose.

Lately I've started digging around and found a few "out there" things about a certain space probe that was launched a few years back, which made me sit up and take notice for a number of reasons. Multiple targeted google searches have shown that this "discovery" is new, or at least nobody's talking about it... I would be posting all about it already but there seems to be a rule against me plunging right in with it so you'll just have to wait hehe.

Anyway, nice to be here. Hope to have a few debates, discover some new ideas, and generally enjoy being part of this awesome community. Cheers and wherever you might be, have a good one

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Greetings from Downunder!

P

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
welcome!
2nd

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Welcome to the site. How's the weather in the UK? Still wet?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Deadletters

Explanation: Flagged!

OL is sure a mod will be along soon with a very informative and welcoming post!

Personal Disclosure: I look forward to your 1st thread!

P.S. Reply to this post using the reply button up top right and that will be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start posting your own threads!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hi and thanks for the welcome!

Weather is glorious in the UK, at least where I am

And I hope it's worth the wait OL...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Welcome.

In my younger daze I would have included something wonderfully witty here but I have changed.

I have grown older and wiser.

I have turned over a new leaf.......I shall conform.......I......wait.......I can't stop it.....

"If roses are red and violets are blue
then the above top secret bull# must be true."

C ya around.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Welcome.

I look forward to reading your contributions.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS. I look forward to your new thread on your discovery....

Des

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
What do the letters and numbers under people's avatar - or lack of - mean? I reckon P = Posts and F = flagged, what else?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Welcome Deadletters

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
From one Newbie to another, welcome...

top topics

join