It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just out of curiosity...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
*hates spell check* Anyways... I would like to post a video of some lights I saw in Downtown Orlando Feb second of this year. I honestly have no idea what this is, past unidentified, flying, and an object.

Because I am lazy, and going allll the way out to the Lynx Station is a pain to take a daylight pic- Please google it, and position little irritating yellow guy at the Amelia side of the station looking out for a daylight view of this field. You will notice, tho- there's no place for this light to be- no poles, etc. There's a tree... But to rig it for the thing to be as still as it is?

I took this with an Acer Iconia a500 tablet. No zoom at all- sorry. This thing kept blinking and stuff exactly like this till the sun made the sky brighter, and I was on the bus to Disney. Thing is... seeing it in daylight as the bus went by didnt help one bit. It was still blinking lights. No structure I could see, no nothing that even showed how it was staying up there. (it had moved closer when it got brighter, BTW).

There's no way anyone is going to get any details off the video, and probably even less off the pic. (this is why I HATE arbitrary lights in the sky!). I just want to know if anyone else saw it, or has an idea what the thing is. MUFON was less than helpful...

Now- I think this is far less aliens, and more like some sort of drone.

And yes, once again... this video is crummy. It's the position and the fact it remained stock still that gets me.

edit on 10-8-2012 by wylekat because: Hit enter, post NOTHING. Argh.

edit on 10-8-2012 by wylekat because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2012 by wylekat because: I can't type! Wheee!

edit on 10-8-2012 by wylekat because: And I forgot to embed the darn pic.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Ummmm...
What?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Err mer gerd!

Curisity!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
S&F for the mystery

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat

Now I'm really curis - what's happening??
edit on 10-8-2012 by Perhaps because: typo ffs

ETA: Gives me the impression that they may be air-traffic warning/clearance strobe lights.

Even though you did mention that there was no structure, it is possible that a truss framed tower could go unnoticed in poor light.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Perhaps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
All will be revealed...on 12/12/12

Curis indeed.
edit on 10-8-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Part of the mystery is whether or not I need some danged coffee- I blew up putting the pic link in, the vid link... I cant type...

I just simply have no clue what this thing is, and like I said- beyond someone else seeing this thing- the pic and vid are near worthless except as reference, or a memory jogger.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
And just to make this even more fun:

I took the fun part of that pic, cropped, blew up, and ran auto correct on it with Photoshop CS6 (and nothing else).

All I can say is- You can see lights, and sky right where there should be... stuff- like say- a fuselage... To me, I see the lights, and the housings. And that's it.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Wow. The lack of response on here is... Awful. I am sorry I dont have some woo woo story about Pledians to make the loonies jump up and down.

Does confirm suspicions, tho.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
strobe lights on a plane? idk mate doesn't look like any extra ordinary.
take an LED flashlight with you next time.
if you're sure it's not a plane you could try signaling it.
although i don't recommend it.
practice this -.././.../-.-././-./-..
you might get lucky and it might respond.
or else the police will come looking for you, ha.
either way..
edit on 11-8-2012 by notkmarx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The Lynx central station is right under the path most flights landing at OIA take. There is also a private airport very close by. What you saw is most likely related to one of those two airports, sad to say.

I spend several hours every day in that general area and I tend to look at the sky but I have yet to see anything that seems strange.

If you happen to observe similar lights again in the near future, please post because I can probably swing by the area and take a look as well.
edit on 8/11/2012 by orangebird because: fixing some grammar

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Not a convincing pic but i guess it could be a UFO

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by orangebird

Well, never saw it again. I DID however, see helicopters for about a month or so afterward hovering for about an hour +, not moving, and displaying 2 large lights, IN THE FLIGHT PATH for Orlando Intl. (I consider that completely dangerous from my point of view). The diff between this thing and the helis is that the helis were making tons of noise- while this thing was silent. Another thing is while I was watching it, what I presume was a police copter was within sight of me and it, and acted like it belonged there. I could hear the racket from that just fine.

It didnt make a lick of sense- right to up to the last heli we saw do this hovering over our neighborhood.
edit on 11-8-2012 by wylekat because: fix grammar

new topics

top topics

join