It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Races (Greys, Reptilians etc) & our contact with them.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

yeah ive heard it broken down like that more than once. with all these things in common, and the general info that has been brought to my attention before posting this thread..it was kinda bothering me..so i guess thats kinda why i posted this thread..to compare and contrast..and to see a certain pattern of info and their similarities. thanks for that inputt..if someone would ask me what i asked here..id prob break it down almost as similar to the way you did..only because of info ive seen and other discussions ive had with friends. good stuff

where they hostile experiences?
weirdo stuff?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
hello

i am glad you did not delete this thread despite all the ah...'skeptical' comments ::rolleyes;; funny, too, right before i started reading this thread i was reading about 'decorum' in these kinds of threads...

anyway, i will try to answer your questions from a 'lay person' point of view and risk being ridiculed...nothing new here, tho

so you are asking what are the differences between the species..here is what i feel i have learned from personal experiences...

the little greys are 'disjointed' --like in the head somehow, at least that was how i perceived it. they appeared to 'flutter' and to be disorganized almost; they also appeared to want to appease someone..don't know who, just my 'take' on it...

the tall cream colored ones-they are very bad imo...they look at people like you would look at leeches...they appear to have emotions, and the one they have towards us appears to me to be one of disparagement,,,,

the 'asian' ones; cannot get a handle on them; they are maybe like the one poster said 'neutral'? but they do abduct, tho my experience with them was not a bad one, just strange..of course it could have been screen imagery, i have no idea'

i do not know about the reptillians much...probably the posters who spoke of icke are right, he is probably delusional or, he may be channeling some bad stuff...at this point, he would not know i think there are different 'subspecies' of these and i think that some were indigenous to earth at one time(and some may still live here). i did encounter one briefly; it was not mean to me, which is always nice, but did seem annoyed for some reason...

now i have not had any experience with the following, but i do know three people 'on the outside' who have:

the praying mantis things; very strange. my two friends who thought they had had a 'dual meditation' ::rolleyes:: encountered one; they said it was so wonderful...and the other person was a therapist(!); she told me that when she was a kid they used to come to visit her and she was not afraid of them, she liked them..however, i have read a whole lot more since then and many talk of the mantis not being so nice; no, they are not the main 'doctors' but they are around sometimes for the 'aftermath' so what does that tell you..

these nordic nazi ones...i don't trust em at all. they were there during travis' abduction, and he did not have an 'enlightening' experience from what i can tell...so they were there, they knew about it...

i mean, i don't know what their agenda is; it's not 'hybrids' it's not 'soul snatching'...i am at a loss to explain why there is so much more activity in the last hundred years..unless they are very interested in something that could possibly occur here on this planet in a short while...obviously, the experiementation continues, and i do believe that they have probably looked at enough colons to know how they work...

is there communication between them and governments? well, to me that answer is obvious; there has been cover up for so long, and boy do they go to great lengths, who cares if a few(like some of my neighbors--this is true)get knocked off...so, i think yeah, the higher ups know something, and it may be that they think they are doing us all a favor somehow by keeping it from the 'general population'...

there will NEVER be disclosure, not at least what people hope and pray for...rather they will reveal themselves during a major cataclysm and then it will be too late; there will be no time to analyze any of it, we will just have to 'go along if we want to get along'---or high tail it to the back country...which is what everyone should prepare for anyway, forget the visitors, there are all kinds of things happening, heck illinois could be devastated tomorrow by a major quake--the times we are living in say to me, 'prepare for the worst'

oh...and to the posters who think all experiencers are delusional, etc...i invite all of you to come on down to az, utah, new mexico, nevada...stay awhile, stay a year...chances are you might be singing differently when these lights touch down on YOUR farm

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Hello
Like many here have posted, take all this with a grain of salt but if you must read it for yourself.. This site has just about everything you asked for, sorry I couldnt placed in neat indexes for you but I am at work.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I have learnt alot more about Aliens and other things in this thread. Im not sure what the future really holds with humans and aliens and the question of what if means ultimately for the future of humanity. For myself ill leep the faith waiting for my red hair god cosmic woman and if she rocks up on a ufo chariot even more the better.
edit on 14-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: cause it was a long day

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dontneedaname

I have learnt alot more about Aliens and other things in this thread. Im not sure what the future really holds with humans and aliens and the question of what if means ultimately for the future of humanity. For myself ill leep the faith waiting for my red hair god cosmic woman and if she rocks up on a ufo chariot even more the better.
edit on 14-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: Theres only one red head reincarnated goddess of enlightenment. And yes shes from America and not outerspace incredible as it may seem..

edit on 14-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: mabey ill have to save her instead. how do i pilot this thing.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by snakebit

I SWEAR to you...watch bashar stuff on youtube. You can find all the answers and believe me...and i know this will be hard to do...he is a real alien contact (channeled through a human) ..and one of the greatest sources we ever had.

Bashar - Hybrid Races and The Earth's Future

edit on 14-8-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

edit on 14-8-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
the thing is..it will take time until people understand that bashar is real. but if you want to know about the real history of alien contact its one of the really true sources....

and he will give evidence for that when we are ready and choose to believe him.

Until than ..the proof lies in the way he speaks and the answers he gives..listen to 1 hour of bashar stuff on youtube and you will at least start to doubt your scepticism.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
bashar he talks in a unusal way.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
btw : the alien abduction video from bashar is one of the best when you want to inform yourself about the greys...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by snakebit

"Yeah ive heard it broken down like that more than once."

You will find it broken down exactly like this time after time, only thing is it seems more like space opera than fact. Kind of like we are waiting for the conclusion, kind of like Return of the Jedi. Or in there terms Project Bluebeam.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I've been to Australia 2x by conventional means, the last time for 2 months in 2003 as part of a round the world trip...Ayers Rock, Exmouth, Darwin, Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, etc...next time...I'm coming unconventionally.... but that is something better seen in person rather than described on a bulletin board. Mode of transportation -- read that ATS thread.....
reply to post by dontneedaname

i have never been to US. Id love to come there to make contact with Aleins or Space goddess.

edit on 15-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: laura

edit on 15-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: love her

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
They're already here. They fly into inner earth openings and holes deep underwater. We are nothing but an experiment/slave race to some higher beings. Something still tells me it's the reptilians. Doesn't anyone notice how reptile/snake like the human race has become. Analyze people..analyze.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeWorldOrder

No, there is no public proof of that, you are repeating what you've read on conspiracy forums. They ARE walking, they ARE flying is as if you know they ARE (i.e exist at all). So unscientific..

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

edit on 16-8-2012 by EatSurvive because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

yeah..it does feel like waiting for a conclusion.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
i don't believe in aliens.....the new hype aliens.....is so imbecile sorry fore that....how can a human whit normal brain be so imbecile to believe in aliens....are we humans more dumbo than animals.

We humans are most stupid lifes on this planet we believe in aliens....
edit on 25-8-2012 by NL045 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
51 is no alien sercet hide place it is concentration camp where we humans testing on other humans it simpel we humans want to play fore god.

That is why we make fake tits fake arms enc....it give good godlike feeling to make something.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You know, Reptilian intelligent beings, may have evolved... why oh why are humans the only one that got more advanced than animals, why a bunch of monkeys suddenly developed, casually and reptiles for example couldn't have done that too and like us evolved and e,g became more humanoid? Why no one else did it - WHAT A WEIRD CONCIDENCE!!!! IS THAT ALL? I think NOT

In theory it is totally possible but so far nothing to say so (that there are intelligent reptile humanoids). Although, do you think after believes and brainwashing by religion for MILLENIA, someone would lightly reveal the truth if it is so different from all you have been brainwashed to believe?

That's why there is interest in hiding the truth whatever the truth is
edit on 25-8-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join