It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Races (Greys, Reptilians etc) & our contact with them.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

We have immediate biological parents, but who wants to know the whole story behind our creation??

If a person can embrace mystery then it shouldnt mattter so much what the whole story is behind creation is just that we are here to experience it.

It won't be long when the next chapter is opened in our collective existence. End 2012 & time period immediately following. The emotional and physical proof will finally be delivered for ALL for those who are still around, and meant to receive it. Or rather who have chosen with their life choices over time.....not over a TV screen or computer screen, but in person.

You know what you are describing is not as easy for some. Your mentally and emotionally prepared more than myself and probably the majority of people. If the aliens your refer to in your knowledge base are Greys and come down i will be cautious. There are many stories describe them as malevolent.

Im in Australia its kind of outta the way from the rest of the world so mabey what ever is being intended wont reach here. If it does then it would be alot simpler for me if the wisdom was delivered by a real cosmic firey red headed space god woman.

Many, are not interested in the mystery of it all -- too busy with glorifying themselves, their name, family, country, their God, religion, ideas, their own image. ME ME ME ME. I I I I I I. The illusion of the self...did you know one of the meanings of MAYA = Illusion of the Self? Glorifying of the self....that's PRIDE....when we go back to the roots of mythology...we might learn something about pride....(Story of Lucifer - The Light Bringer)

Technically, they could destroy us at anytime, easily, if they so chose to without even engaging us in physical combat....they can control any one of us (Without us even knowing it)....I've seen and experienced that power first hand. Power of mind control via telepathy. And I've experienced it in such a way where it was obvious something was controlling me, but I didn't know what it was when they "woke me up" in December 2005 but I had to learn it over the next several years. Had to learn it for myself (with some assistance).

No need for me to be cautious....because, as weird as this may sound just casually reading on a bulletin board....I'll be providing the physical and emotional proof -- in the flesh -- as soon as I finish physically transforming and activating many of the hidden powers available to ALL....all that look inward for answers that is, rather than just our external world. The final ENEMY --> IN ME. Wheeee (Sound of joy) must heal ourselves from the INSIDE OUT. But most only seek the external remedy -- whether it's a physical drug or mental drug. Both of which come in many forms -- Jesus, Buddha, Allah, Hanuman, unnamed God, video game distraction, movies,etc...

In other words, they aren't going to be coming down and revealing themselves...as posted earlier, only those who want to meet them with ALL their HEART & MIND are going to meet them.

Refer to this ATS thread and my post (The last one) there about hidden powers -- Butterfly / Man crop circle

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've been to Australia 2x by conventional means, the last time for 2 months in 2003 as part of a round the world trip...Ayers Rock, Exmouth, Darwin, Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, etc...next time...I'm coming unconventionally.... but that is something better seen in person rather than described on a bulletin board. Mode of transportation -- read that ATS thread.....

Oh...and maybe some day you will meet a "fiery red headed space god woman" descending from the sky. Except it won't be an alien. It will be one of your fellow brothers/sisters (fellow Australian or any other nationality...) who has mentally and physically changed.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Well... tell it to those who made threads Aliens will land on the Olympic games
But hey Queen Elizabeth II is a reptilian,

so it makes sense why aliens would land... to meet their fellow specimen!

reply to post by greyer

I am starting to doubt the Rendlesham Forest case is even slightly related to alien beings. This thread and the similarity with Alchemist symbols, make me think this can only be work of a man, which consequently means military units are making aircraft with symbols to cover up their technology and confuse people to think it's aliens.
edit on 12-8-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
reply to post by snakebit

The answer to your question is very simple. Aliens are not visiting Planet Earth and by that very concept they are not in contact with any governments.
If Aliens where visiting us, why do we spend billions on sending machines to the Planet Mars? The Aliens could bring back all the samples of soil and rock we needed for research. In fact we wouldn't need to do any research because the Aliens could tell us all we needed to know about Mars.

A simple answer for the simple minded...? Is that what you meant? Maybe throw "naive" in there too?

Yes of course, because the government and NASA would never spend billions on going to mars to hide the fact they are in communication with advanced lifeforms... Just like they wouldn't spend billions on going there with old, fossil fuel technology to cover up the more advanced, cleaner energy that exists. Just like they wouldn't keep on flying us around in jumbo jets using 50+ year old technology to hide more advanced forms of travel. The fact that those billions come from us and take nothing from their own pocket and in fact they profit massively from keeping us in the dark ages has nothing to do with it. They treat our money just as carefully as they would their own.

If you're looking for a simple answer... The simple answer is, there is no simple answer.

The simple answer is, I don't know the answer and neither does Mr. KnowItAll who's post i quoted. But whatever the answer is, its not a simple one. If someone who knew attempted to give you a simple answer, you'd just have more questions than answers, and so, a REAL answer would be much more complicated than one paragraph. Or one page.

Even if the answer included the phrase "there are no aliens". Because then another explanation would be required for the many sightings and documented experiences around the world and all throughout history. Such an explanation could start with "They don't come from other planets. They've lived here for a very very long time...." Or, "Technology has advanced much much further than you have been led to believe, and we created these species to conduct certain operations for is...", either way, no matter what, there would be no simple answer.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontneedaname

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

We have immediate biological parents, but who wants to know the whole story behind our creation??

If a person can embrace mystery then it shouldnt mattter so much what the whole story is behind creation is just that we are here to experience it.

It won't be long when the next chapter is opened in our collective existence. End 2012 & time period immediately following. The emotional and physical proof will finally be delivered for ALL for those who are still around, and meant to receive it. Or rather who have chosen with their life choices over time.....not over a TV screen or computer screen, but in person.

You know what you are describing is not as easy for some. Your mentally and emotionally prepared more than myself and probably the majority of people. If the aliens your refer to in your knowledge base are Greys and come down i will be cautious. There are many stories describe them as malevolent.

Im in Australia its kind of outta the way from the rest of the world so mabey what ever is being intended wont reach here. If it does then it would be alot simpler for me if the wisdom was delivered by a real cosmic firey red headed space god woman.

Many, are not interested in the mystery of it all -- too busy with glorifying themselves, their name, family, country, their God, religion, ideas, their own image. ME ME ME ME. I I I I I I. The illusion of the self...did you know one of the meanings of MAYA = Illusion of the Self? Glorifying of the self....that's PRIDE....when we go back to the roots of mythology...we might learn something about pride....(Story of Lucifer - The Light Bringer)

Technically, they could destroy us at anytime, easily, if they so chose to without even engaging us in physical combat....they can control any one of us (Without us even knowing it)....I've seen and experienced that power first hand. Power of mind control via telepathy. And I've experienced it in such a way where it was obvious something was controlling me, but I didn't know what it was when they "woke me up" in December 2005 but I had to learn it over the next several years. Had to learn it for myself (with some assistance).

No need for me to be cautious....because, as weird as this may sound just casually reading on a bulletin board....I'll be providing the physical and emotional proof -- in the flesh -- as soon as I finish physically transforming and activating many of the hidden powers available to ALL....all that look inward for answers that is, rather than just our external world. The final ENEMY --> IN ME. Wheeee (Sound of joy) must heal ourselves from the INSIDE OUT. But most only seek the external remedy -- whether it's a physical drug or mental drug. Both of which come in many forms -- Jesus, Buddha, Allah, Hanuman, unnamed God, video game distraction, movies,etc...

In other words, they aren't going to be coming down and revealing themselves...as posted earlier, only those who want to meet them with ALL their HEART & MIND are going to meet them.

Refer to this ATS thread and my post (The last one) there about hidden powers -- Butterfly / Man crop circle

I've been to Australia 2x by conventional means, the last time for 2 months in 2003 as part of a round the world trip...Ayers Rock, Exmouth, Darwin, Adelaide, Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, etc...next time...I'm coming unconventionally.... but that is something better seen in person rather than described on a bulletin board. Mode of transportation -- read that ATS thread.....

Oh...and maybe some day you will meet a "fiery red headed space god woman" descending from the sky. Except it won't be an alien. It will be one of your fellow brothers/sisters (fellow Australian or any other nationality...) who has mentally and physically changed.

Your magical way of writing reminds me of someone which i have read her words alot of times and has a magical way of writing beautifully. I was never sure if she was writing metaphorically, and i guess i assumed she was.

So when you write as soon as I finish physically transforming and activating many of the hidden powers available to ALL....

Are you describing this situation metaphorically or are you making a serious statement that you body will physically change? What will you change into? And what powers will be possessed, what can they do?

[
edit on 13-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: A good edit

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Well said mate, spot on!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Oh...and maybe some day you will meet a "fiery red headed space god woman" descending from the sky. Except it won't be an alien. It will be one of your fellow brothers/sisters (fellow Australian or any other nationality...) who has mentally and physically changed
reply to post by dontneedaname

She wont be Australian. She better be American or i wont be happy.

These Grey things are a concern. If they exist and a lizardsaurians and possess incredible mind control powers. You see where im going with this, thats a lot of alien supernatural power. And as the old saying go Absolute power corrupts Absolutely everyone. How can you be so confident they are acting in your best interest?

edit on 13-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: sorry for late replay at work all day!

edit on 13-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: Typing in the dark isnt a clever

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

im looking at butterfly crop. How can it be and why is it there? Do you think aliens walk agmonst us and have your ever met a alien for real from a different star system?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I googled the Crabwood and. It showed the schematic image of a "military grey alien" using an old-fashioned 60-line TV signal from the 1950's, and also the image of a "spiral compact disc".
I am looking at the Crabwood message its in binary code. What message coould be written in the code, have you tried to decode it? If i was to guess it is a harmonic code sequence. Not unlike a musical pattern. As to what i dont know. Mabey the aliens have a vocal pattern like birds. What do yu reckon?

cropcircles are amazing. i wish i knew what they are trying to tell us all.
edit on 13-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: Im off to sleep and work again reply in about 20 hrs. Happy day!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

The are lots of binary translators on Google, all you do is enter your 1&0s and it will output ASCII code.
edit on 13-8-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

We have no substantiated contact with any alien race.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
wow you mean the aliens are using Ascii letters code in binary. That simple. Well more google searching and hey it reckons the message says or part of it at least conduit closing. Is there any man made technology that could legtimately make a convincing precise pattern like this?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I have to ask this question. If you have managed to overcome the alien mind control then why didnt they get angry at you for that and destroy or at least punish you? Or is the purpose you must break free like a graduation to the new level, for the purpose of awakening some aspect or trait within youself of hidden abilities. Do you have psychic abilities? Can you read my mind?

.I had bizzare dream last night i thought the sun was coming up early and could see sun beams through the window ventian window blinds, but it when i woke it was really bout 3.30 am. Kinda spooked me. If the Aliens listen to your mind please tell them Aliens to not disturb my sleep. I dont think they could control me mabey but they can spook me a little. Although i dont scare easily at all with supernatural things.

Well im off to sleep, lol noway you can read my mind when i am asleep.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I know you sound sincere here, but do you realize what you are asking? You are asking the membership to perform hours of research for you, and then explain the differences to you. Why don't you do the research yourself, and then tell us what you think? That's usually how it works around here.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

no thats not what i was asking at all. thanks. maybe ill just delete this thread all together, just to avoid hearing the rest of you that suggest i use google and so on.

its called compare and contrast. i have my reasons for going about it this way. have a great week.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
..just wanna take a second and say thanks to everyone that responded to this thread with some great stuff.

there was a whole lot of stuff i had not yet seen or heard of before. theres some really good discussions going on, and that alone inspires thinking.

in the future i will choose my words more carefully to be better understood, so sorry for that. this was my 1st thread, and i appreciate the time you guys took to point me in the right direction. everyone have a great week.

peace
that snakebit scallywag

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
In conclusion..
I still believe in UFO/ET visitation here on earth, and that there is some kind of communication going on.
As far as agendas, and diferent species..well

there is so much we dont know..and not enough info out in the open to know about them entirely.
i feel that even in the event of a full disclosure, we still might not get the truth about the agendas of these ET's.

so..im just gonna continue to keep my eyes, and ears open, and absorb as much as possible.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

you know..ive seen some weird things and have had my own experiences..

and i do believe that they do walk amongst us. good ones and bad ones (non-hostile & hostile).

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Its not the Aliens/Ultra Dimesionals we need to worry about, it our Totalitarian control freak goverments thats the problem, "They" dont want us to know!
edit on 13-8-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Gonna throw my take on this whole situation in here.

Various levels of intelligent life exist in nearly infinite forms. I think assuming all life is water based is a mistake. For example, there could be a species of super energy beings the live on the Sun called Glo-Joe's.

It's pretty likely that intelligent life existed on Earth before humans, and also pretty likely that humans exist beyond Earth.

I think humans are only in danger of a hostile alien invasion if our activities threaten lives on a larger scale. For example if we were messing with technology that could spawn a black hole and take down the galaxy.

Or if the wider psychology of humanity was launching "anti life" waves into space.

Anything that is possible probably does exist, but the human existence holds enough value to have a steady place in the universe.

Try and picture the universe in as weird a way possible, smack yourself in the face, and get weirder.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The Greys are generally split up in 3 types,

Type A) Diminutive in size, large bulbous heads, large almond shaped dark eyes.
These beings are the most typically reported in Close Encounters like Abductions or sighted in or arround their ship, It's said they originate from the Zeta Reticuli star system.

Type B) Tall greys, often seen overseeing abductions, they seem more compassionate towards abductees but only marginally so.

Type C) The least commonly seen Grey, more often reported in Russia and these seem very hostile.

The Reptilians while they are devided in MANY different casts like Warrior, Priest, Scientist etc.I will only cover 2.

The Reptoid or Reptilian Humanoids, generally a worker cast consisting of various colors and sizes I.E. Green, Brown etc, they are rumored to be agressive towards humans.

The Draconian or winged Reptilians are considred Royalty or important political figures, they usually have white skin or light skin of some sort.

I know it's not detailed or anything and as far as contact with them, it's RUMOURED that the Greys made a deal with us, technology for abductions of humans, the Reptilians supposedly are controlling the elites, the likes of David Icke believe they are shapeshifters and others believe they are controling them with psychic powers.

a good start on your quest would be Here.

All I can say is to stay open minded on your journey and expect heavy opposition in the believe of ETS in particular the reptilian kinds.

Take it for what it is but my wife has had experiences with both types of ETs.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join