It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Races (Greys, Reptilians etc) & our contact with them.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Snake
you have to always keep in mind that there are people on here who would tell you a fire hydrant in front of their house is a bad idea because they would have to look at it
You have to remember that they derive their sense of worth by telling others of their superiority and of your inferiority.
And most important of all if you ask a yes or no question, the majority of the responses will consist of 2 paragraphs and no where will you find the yes or no answer you were looking for

But other than that, pretty much everyone here are good people, and without the bad ones this place would be kinda dull

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by snakebit

OP there are members here who have experienced encounters here on ats but they are slowly posting less and less often due to the fact that others mock and sneer, as shown here in your thread.

If your truly interested you can find some members and look back through their posts on what they believe has happend to them.

You could start here Any fellow Alien abductees have anything new to report?. its a basic start and shows that there are negative and positive encounters.

Good luck with your search and please try to be kind, You will notice the majority of abductees are very sensitive, gentle and spiritual people, with nothing to gain but to try and connect with others who have had similar experiences.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
you will hear responses from both sides of the disclosure fence. some (like myself) are hardcore believers and others that don't believe at all and still others that will feel the need to ridicule and debunk anything ET related because it goes against there crystal box view of the world
your job in all this is to think for yourself based on the evidence or better yet lack of evidence ask yourself what do you believe based on the evidence put before you

example I have yet had any of the so called expert debunkers or bible thumpers here at ATS explain these :

www.crystalinks.com...

now op you decide?

Why do you want bible thumpers to look at ancient art that neither you, me or anyone on ATS is a position to explain (apart from what are clearly objects supposed to represent the manifestation of God)?

The bible thumpers of roughly a millennia ago actually paid for those - they were hung in churches and cathedrals - do you not think perhaps they knew what they asked and paid the artist to portray? They aren't eyewitness paintings, they are supposed to represent key bible events.

Sites like the one you link to just keep the whole ancient aliens charade rolling along.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Good questions but no one here has had a real conversation with an alien and I don't trust the goverment either they hide alot of stuff from us

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
As far as ATS posting about Aliens, as you are probably aware, are varied and often heated.

There are those that had / have experiences they believe are extraterrestrial.

There are those that wouldn't believe anything unless it was sitting in front of them.

There are those that believe it is possible and there are those that read certain websites and believe Sitchin / David Icke etc and spout the very same stuff of their websites, sometimes with their own 'interpretation' from supposed 'channeling' or 'meditating'.

These, as I am sure you aware can be found using the search facility and reading others posts if you wanted to know of these opinions.

My own personal experiences have brought my belief in the existence of extra terrestrial beings and dimensions. If you wish to research these then you would have to read through threads and posts.

I also believe these experiences have the ability for altering time and light and molecular structure, which is having command of forces hitherto unknown to humanity.

My scientific knowledge confirms that it is statistically more probable that there are other intelligent beings in the universe/ multiverse than just humanity.

There are believed to be more than 160 billion planets in the Milky Way and obviously far more in the rest of the universe. The statistic probability of humans being the only intelligent species is practically nil.

There is also a very high probability that more intelligent species in the universe have greater control over the forces required for stellar or inter dimensional travel.

Quantum mechanics has recently found that it is also likely that there are further dimensions and possibly parallel universes.

ETA Most religious and philosophical beliefs allude to 'superbeings' with greater control of forces than that known to humanity, 'light beings', 'halos', 'spirits', defying the physical body, coming from the sky such as in 'angels', 'heaven' 'planetery Gods', having an affinity to a star, 'beings of the sun' etc.

A lot are based on superbeings from the sky that have greater power over nature and the forces than humanity.
edit on 10-8-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hello all

If I had to answer 'yes' or 'no' to the following questions, my answers would be as follows;

Do you believe aliens exist? Yes

Do you believe there are different species of aliens? Yes

Do you believe that aliens have visited earth in the past? Yes

Do you believe that aliens are currently visiting earth? No

Do you beleive that people are currently being abducted and/or contacted by aliens? No

Do you believe that any of the world governments have or are using alien technology? No

Have you seen any kind of evedence that has convinced you beyond just a belief that aliens exist? No

Do you believe there is a special kind of 'hell' for people that are charging a fortune to enlighten you to any alien or religious knowledge? YES!

(Sorry to slip that last one in there but certain people that claim to have knowledge and want to part you with your hard earned cash makes my blood boil!)

The above are just my personal thoughts/beliefs and its not my intention to claim I am right or that anyone is wrong, after all, when dealing with subject matter like this beliefs, opinions and theories are all we have...

I could go into why I believe what I do (if anyone is curious) but I thought a 'yes' or 'no' answer to these questions would suffice for me to share my stance with you all.

Also, my answers and beliefs are subject to change at any time!

Anyway, I am Gnobody, pleased to meet you all!

Regards

Gnobody

edit on 10/8/12 by Gnobody because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Do you know where one can find more scientific detail on the claims made by Dr. Leir on the Roswell debris?

I am a believer and looking for that smoking gun. More for others than myself.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gnobody
Hello all

If I had to answer 'yes' or 'no' to the following questions, my answers would be as follows;

Do you believe aliens exist? Yes

Do you believe there are different species of aliens? Yes

Do you believe that aliens have visited earth in the past? Yes

Do you believe that aliens are currently visiting earth? No

Do you beleive that people are currently being abducted and/or contacted by aliens? No

Do you believe that any of the world governments have or are using alien technology? No

Have you seen any kind of evedence that has convinced you beyond just a belief that aliens exist? No

Do you believe there is a special kind of 'hell' for people that are charging a fortune to enlighten you to any alien or religious knowledge? YES!

(Sorry to slip that last one in there but certain people that claim to have knowledge and want to part you with your hard earned cash makes my blood boil!)

The above are just my personal thoughts/beliefs and its not my intention to claim I am right or that anyone is wrong, after all, when dealing with subject matter like this beliefs, opinions and theories are all we have...

I could go into why I believe what I do (if anyone is curious) but I thought a 'yes' or 'no' answer to these questions would suffice for me to share my stance with you all.

Also, my answers and beliefs are subject to change at any time!

Anyway, I am Gnobody, pleased to meet you all!

Regards

Gnobody

edit on 10/8/12 by Gnobody because: (no reason given)

I would probably answer YES to all. I believe we are being visited today. However, part of our answer intrigued me.

You believe that we have been visited, but not today. Not sure I have heard of that belief before. Why would they have stopped coming? What convinces you that they once visited?

Interesting that most use the vast space distance as "proof" that ET is not visiting today. You are saying they did once, but aren't today. I wold like to understand that thinking better.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Snake ---- Alien starships, in my opinion, [based on my own alien starship sighting], are complex machines, that might have the possible inherent ability to completly destroy the Earh's human population with just one starship.
When infrequent UFO flaps do occur --- the other-worlder's seem to fly our skies with impunity and with no fear --- with dazzling displays of fiery pryotechnics of the fusion plasma origin, that which we can only guess how the Foofighter's function.

May I suggest that you treat the Foofighter's with caution and respect...what with there inherent technology to create fusion plasma surrounding the starship --- which if you get too close --- the possibility of skin burns is possible.

If you wish to contact the other-worlder's in the alien starship --- telepathy is the next best alternative to approaching a Foofighter. They probably are a highly intelligent and peacefull race, so as to make them much easier for you to communicate with them telepathically. If you do not want the other-worlder's to detect your brain waves --- think of swirling color's in your mind. I can't say it works, but like I said, its only a suggestion.

Good luck...UFO hunting, and go with a friend.

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 10-8-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 10-8-2012 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jchristopher5
I would probably answer YES to all. I believe we are being visited today. However, part of our answer intrigued me.

You believe that we have been visited, but not today. Not sure I have heard of that belief before. Why would they have stopped coming? What convinces you that they once visited?

Interesting that most use the vast space distance as "proof" that ET is not visiting today. You are saying they did once, but aren't today. I wold like to understand that thinking better.

Thanks!

Hi Jchristopher5

I believe we were visited in the distant pass because of the evidence I've seen in the cave paintings etc, these early humans (I believe) were not exposed to the same infulences that we are today (eveyone today knows what an alien should look like), although I suppose it's still possible that one 'caveman' thought he saw something in the sky and somehow relayed his story to another and the story spread leading to 'cavemen' painting scenes of spaceships and spacemen (the drawings look to me to be of either men in space suits with helmets or the classic 'grey' shaped head!) on the walls of caves around the world!

I suppose it's also possible that early man's idea of some sort of God or Gods visiting earth from heavens was depicted this way, but where would the visual representation come from?

It just seems to me that the idea of UFO's/spaceships and visitors from the sky were not as ingrained or ingrained at all in the minds of early man, the idea or visual image of what has been depicted on these early drawings had to have been physically seen or experienced by these people or one person and retold to others.

Please bear in mind though that the above helps me believe in early visitations, they not convince me beyond all doubt!

The main reason I believe that we are not being visited today is not because of a change in the alien agenda or plan but because of the technological age in which we live in. I personally have not seen a single video or photo that convinces me or helps me believe that we are currently being visited by an alien race. There are videos that have caught my attention and intrigued me but I tend to think these are secret military craft rather than genuine alien craft.

Surely in this day and age (mobile phone cams, digital cams, web cams, sattelite cams, camera cams!) where almost everyone has some kind of recording device there should be some kind of evidence (if we really are being buzzed by genuine alien space craft) that nearly everyone can agree that what has been captured on film is a craft that cannot possibly be man made. I know you may be thinking that there is plenty of evidence like this around, there is, but it just doesn't convince me, I think that it's either hoax, natural phenomena or man made.

If we are being visited or contacted as much as we are lead to believe then we should have plenty of evidence that cannot be so easliy ignored.

Also, I just can't believe that for all this time a secret so big as an alien visit, captured alien technology or co-operation could be kept secret! Again you are probably thinking there are plenty of 'whistle blowers', there are, but none of them convince me! None of these people who claim to have worked or witnessed these things can produce any convincing proof. If their plan is to go public with this secret why can't they plan or prepare to capture real proof somehow? They always blow the whistle AFTER they have worked on these projects or on the 'ole death bed!

It's human nature that someone somewhere would not be able to keep quiet about it, I would think that maybe even someone joined a super secret team/project with the intention of exposing the secret but found there was no alien secret to expose!

All these people who are being visited and/or abducted, I'm not saying that 'something' is not happening to them and some claim to be regualarly taken and know when they are coming but how hard is it to prepare somekind of 'trap' to record these visits, why can't a camera, microphone, witness or news crew be waiting for them when they come?

I love the idea of alien races visiting us, battling it out with eachother to gain our trust or attention, I love reading the stories (even when I know it's complete fanatsy) of alien vists or exchange programs, but for now, I am just not convinced.

I hope one day to be proved wrong, I think they are out there, just not here!

Regards

Gnobody

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

Recently i saw something on TV about the discovery of an 'iron age' (around 800 years BC)

metal mask in many tiny pieces...it was professionally restored to perfection.

So i get to thinking
a UFO/spacecraft crashes about 50 years ago (much more

recent) and only a small amount of debris is recovered ?? I would have thought with the military

authority closing off the area to to keep the public at bay that they would have been able to

recover enough of the craft to rebulld or even 'almost' rebuild the complete craft?? Would that

be expecting too much?

And then...
There would be the EVIDENCE for PROOF!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
You will find many people telling their personal accounts with ETs at this site from AMMACH organization. Once you finish the first video many more will be shown to choose from. Many questions you have in your OP will be answered from these people.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

interesting that you mention that. i saw this mini documentary on this lil boy who remembered being a pilot and living in a foreign place. he was able to pin point landmarks on a map of places he'd never seen. it was pretty eye opening. this is a whole lot of stuff to delve into. hahahaa

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ronnieray123

hahahaha, thanks! copy that.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

hahahahaa, i hear you on that. plus why would they do anything for us, what have we done for them? what kind of agreements have been made between man & "ET", that these operations go on and cost money, and continue to be covered up.

we just wanna know, whats so bad about that? its so simple..this is why i dont understand humans..and feel that a lot more is at play here on this planet. i just feel it.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

Maybe not a Galactic Federation, but something like that..yeah...

knights of the roundtable in space..kinda sorta. hahaha

yeah but something like that to me totally makes sense.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

dope thanks fam. this exactly the kind of direction i was looking for. this site is so extensive with a lot to take in, which is why i went about this way. to talk to like minded people and get some general info.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by snakebit

You sir ask way too many questions 4 a newbie.

We r watching ewe.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Theres a series of ALIEN RACES they have a common denominator ,they are NOT INTERESTED IN HUMAN CONTACT either you can make findings of their skeletons,or dead bodies,or being elusive in scramble videos,now for the information thats available ,they can die also like any human ,either for gunshots or explosives.theres nothing that really explain the behavior,of their PRESENCE.but more that one time you yourself 'feel' something is there but you cant see it,maybe they can manage technology in a different way to have interaction with humans without being noticed.Its just for some ,an imposible condition to accept that we are not alone.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I think..

This is the actual replica of a true alien grey face, no reptilians, these aliens can shapeshift.

Anybody knows where this comes from? 1978 Wright Patterson true alien replica.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join