It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Races (Greys, Reptilians etc) & our contact with them.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
This is my 1st thread. Bear with me, I dont know all the lingo, and Im not looking to prove or disprove anything with this post.

I have an honest and sincere interest in what Im about to ask, all info, opinions and facts will be greatly appreciated.
I did a search, so if I missed where something like this has been posted already..kindly direct me to the link. Thanks in advance.

What is the difference between the Greys, Reptilians, or any other alien race?
What is the difference between their agendas here on Earth (or out of Earth)?
Does where they come from have anything to do with us directly as humans?, or conduct ourselves
What kind of communication, agreements do they have with the worlds governments?
And..how should we feel, prepare, or conduct ourselves in the event of a full disclosure/invasion?

I believe in UFO's, and like to believe they are not hostile. But I also do not trust the government, and feel as if there is some communication going on that we need to know about.

Any feelings or input about this subject?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
There is no way anyone here could answer any of those questions with any kind of certainty. I wouldn't hold your breath and I would take any and all answers (including mine) with a pinch of salt, some with a whole bucket full.

Welcome to ATS. Forget everything you thought you think you didn't think funk.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by snakebit

The answer to your question is very simple. Aliens are not visiting Planet Earth and by that very concept they are not in contact with any governments.
If Aliens where visiting us, why do we spend billions on sending machines to the Planet Mars? The Aliens could bring back all the samples of soil and rock we needed for research. In fact we wouldn't need to do any research because the Aliens could tell us all we needed to know about Mars.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
A simple google search of "alien races" will get you all sorts of good quality reading

I'm not sure how these people come up with this stuff but it is always fun to read. I too believe in UFOs and aliens but I don't put too much stock into those who claim to have all this information about different species and their agendas.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

i can understand that totally. im not asking for certainty, just for whatever info is already out that might help one come to their own conclusion.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

hahhhaa. good point. at the same time who really knows whats going on or being spent. show me billions of dollars physically.

plus..we supposedly landed on the moon too. so ive heard.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

been there done that...google n' all.

which brings me here...meeting of the minds.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by snakebit
reply to post by TechUnique

i can understand that totally. im not asking for certainty, just for whatever info is already out that might help one come to their own conclusion.

There is a mountain of stuff available on here and on google just try using more definitive search terms.Have fun.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

been there done that...google n' all.

which brings me here...meeting of the minds.

Unfortunately, you won't get a meeting of the minds on this site. Just the same old tired arguments, they exist......not they don't! na na na boo boo

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hello. Good question. The confusion and mental manipulation does not produce reliable answers. Based on your experience and your feelings. I can tell you of Orange (if you have them). They have a high forehead, brown hair, very tall and wearing a blue jumpsuit. But it also came with a suit Grigio'beige! ...... This is perplexing! ... There are a variety of pests. I do not know where they come from, but take away soul energy. They are quite violent, but we have the ability to rebel. We can overcome them. There are the little Asian, but they seem positive, neutral perhaps. I know nothing about Pleiadians, reptilians and grays. This is what I can tell you about my experience

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

hahhaahhaaa...copy that.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I've read about the different species and personally thought it made sense that there could possibly be many species visiting earth. I believe the greys are definitely visiting due to the high volume of eye witnesses that describe them. I never heard of the reptilians till I started visiting this site, same goes for the pleidians.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
you will hear responses from both sides of the disclosure fence. some (like myself) are hardcore believers and others that don't believe at all and still others that will feel the need to ridicule and debunk anything ET related because it goes against there crystal box view of the world
your job in all this is to think for yourself based on the evidence or better yet lack of evidence ask yourself what do you believe based on the evidence put before you

example I have yet had any of the so called expert debunkers or bible thumpers here at ATS explain these :

www.crystalinks.com...

now op you decide?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I don't know anything about their differences but they all have one thing in common and that is there is not a single shred of verifiable physical evidence that any of them exist.
edit on 10-8-2012 by NoExpert because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

ok this is the type of stuff im looking for.

ive never heard of them either until a while back.

besides what we see on tv and eye witness accounts..its all too hard to keep up with.

annunaki, nephelim, pleidians, greys, reptilians, galactic confederation of light..and so on.

i guess im just trying to compile a bunch of info...to understand better and come up wth my own conclusions.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
If you want to know more about the Grey/Reptilian agenda i recommend reading "Cosmic Conflict Defined by Branton" also David Icke and Credo Mutwa have quite a bit to say regarding the subject. The are extensive texts and utube vids out there, just remember nothings verbatim, like TechUnique said "Take anything your read with a pinch of salt". I will say the subect has fascinated me for years, great story.
edit on 10-8-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

ok this is the type of stuff im looking for.

ive never heard of them either until a while back.

besides what we see on tv and eye witness accounts..its all too hard to keep up with.

annunaki, nephelim, pleidians, greys, reptilians, galactic confederation of light..and so on.

i guess im just trying to compile a bunch of info...to understand better and come up wth my own conclusions.

Be careful with the use of GFL galactic federation of light on this site. According to the mods that is a known hoax.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NoExpert

i beg to differ..there a many ancient carvings/paintings, structures etc...

man had help from something..

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

thanks for those links..will def give them a look.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This site supposedly contains channeled information from members of the GFL. It has some interesting material but take it with a grain of salt, like the poster above said.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join