It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most convincing Nessie photograph ever. Skipper claims to have finally found proof that Loch Nes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Sorry OP no offense to you but I think after two decades all this guy has proof of is that wood can float.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
seems funny that george runs a tourist boat for sightseers hoping for a glimpse of the legendary nessie,also after he has been researching and hunting intrepidly for all those years including his own sonar he only got the one pic,mmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like a fishy tale to me

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Jeebus Geeks!
Somebody get the wind up their rears and get us a blown up version.....
cant some ATSer with a photoshop shtick show us this a little larger?
maybe we can positively show it to be fake junk....???? or not.................

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
Sorry OP no offense to you but I think after two decades all this guy has proof of is that wood can float.

Yes, but it's floating sideways, so it's obviously turning to see... oh wait, I have no idea, but it's turning! Honest! Maybe it has a periscope as well?

CX

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
reply to post by CX

this may help = download AVG Pc Tuneup 2012. then type on google: AVG PC TUNEUP WORDPRESS for the serial code. or use one time for free... sounds like your registry is hosed.
edit on 10-8-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

Sorry, don't understand your post there, i said the ATS search engine was fine, not that there is anything wrong with my computer.

CX.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm surprised the guy stayed at it so long, I mean after 26 years of, if what he says is accurate, 60 hour weeks, I feel like you would come to the conclusion that it did not exist. Honestly, he may have just pulled a log into the lake somehow or dragged one already floating in the water to take the pic. That or he just finally lost his mind and jumped the at the first chance to say to himself he finally caught it. Either way, I hope the guy can relax now and maybe enjoy life, if he wasn't already.

Also, as a side note to those defending the search engine here on ATS. I am a web developer myself and it definitely makes me cringe, it is very basic and therein lies the problem. Yes, for this thread it should have been simple, but once things get a little old it causes things to get hidden under other results. I personally hate using it most of all, because it would be so much more nice to be able to search in specific forms instead of a massive giant global search that returns a lot of junk I don't want, I'm not really sure what they did to hook in the google plugin to their database.

So, to any moderators and whatnot that keep in talk with any developers here on ATS, there is an extremely powerful tool called SOLR which is an amazing and a pretty easy learning curve. It is open-source, so that means free for ATS, and works like a charm. With faceted searches, weighted results, and so much more, it would help out a lot. Not just making people happy, but could seriously cut down on the number of repeat threads.

Sorry for the bit on the search engine, just irked me as a web developer. Maybe someone will see this and pass it along to the devs here at ATS, just a friendly suggestion to help save bandwidth and useless repeat threads. Also, just a tiny styling issue on the search page, but I think if you just change the line-height for .gsc-control-cse class and make it bigger, should make everything line up better, the page numbers at the bottom in firefox overlap the line of the last result.
edit on 12-8-2012 by deathlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CompisMentis

I am deceived as always. This could be anything and certainly not a sea monster. I wish such a beast would exist but yet again, fantastical claims backed by very poor "evidence".

If someone is finally convinced that Nessie exists based on these pictures please explain to me how. Sad to see a man waste 26 years of his life researching/perpetrating a Hoax.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

That may indeed not be Nessie but you arbitrary dismissal of even considering whether Nessie might be real show you quasi-debunking agenda.
Please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join