It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't think of anything witty as an introduction, so hey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hola,

My username is Conservatrix (it means protectress in Latin) and that's all you're going to know in respects to my real name. I joined this website for two reasons:

1. I am a fan of weird secrety stuff, and this website has a lot of those sort of things, so I'd like to participate in discussions.

2. There's a book series I'm a fan of and it has some references to secret societies and symbology and I'm hoping to find help with that sort of stuff here.

I'm American and no, I don't know Spanish, even though I introduced myself with "Hola." I only know English, poor little uni-lingual me. I hope to have a lot of fun discussions here soon.

~Conservatrix

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
A mod will be along in a bit to show you the ropes. If you're a fan of the weird and wonderful, you have definitely come to the right place. Just dive in and start reading, you're sure to find what you're looking for.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Conservatrix

Welcome to ATS! You sound like one of us; many of us actually. We're always glad to have a new perspective on things. By the way, a second language is not needed here, but it does help on some of the links. Google Translate can help with that, so if you're not already familiar with it, check it out.

Lots of stuff in the archives which can be found with the search function. Some of it is good reading, and might help you in your subjects of interest...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Conservatrix ..Im sure you will fit right in with the rest of the gang..I hope to see you soon on the main boards im excited to see your posts and threads..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
hi, i joined the site because i hate mainstream news, and this is a nice refreshing place to hear remotely legitimate opinions.

peace.

p.s. watch out for the trolls and don't even reply to them at all.

trust me.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
welcome,thank God you haven't got anything witty to say!usually witty or crazy introductions get my Bernard radar going(regular a.t.s. troll who hates us but can't keep away).No you passed the first test.enjoy yourself.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, Cues the music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome Conservatrix

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Welcome to you!
Definately the place for the wierd, the wonderful and the outright silly.
Doesn't do to take too much of it seriously though, paranoia levels can be quite high - enjoy the ride and may you learn a lot.

top topics

join