It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Krayzie---Greatest of All Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I don't know what it is about Krayzie's songs but he always seems to be in touch with what is going on in the world, always relevant, to me at least. This man lays down some tracks that are timeless.

Whoever did the video for it did a pretty good job too. Music for the apocalypse, I will be listening to this if something unavoidably catastrophic is inbound and I have the opportunity, just saying.

He never disappoints me musically.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Sometimes as I'm watching the open corruption in basically all aspects of our daily world,
the sexual abuse scandals where college or church administrators help the molester conceal and continue his crimes,
big business getting rich while ruining the planet and enslaving kids to build their products,
propagandizing our youth and then sending them to die for oil and military-industrial money,
big agriculture poisoning the planet and infringing upon our rights to feed ourselves while tinkering with our genetics.

Started off on a tangent there but what I was trying to ask is Am I the only one that feels we are living in the Great Bablyon?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Figured I better make more of a case for him then one song with a claim of being The Greatest Ever, another newer song,

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Load of dross.......................Listen to some real music and get your brain tuned in.............that's just poo.....sorry, but true....................

new topics

top topics

join