It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hebrew Alphabet is based on the Star of David..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

your post images remind me of some pages out of crowley's book 'libre 777'
cool!

Thank you.

Not so sure if I would like an association to Crowley's mixed up magik, but I guess those guys were into theology and the origins of too.

Talking of 777, there is a thread about some of the recent events being somehow linked to 7 numerology that hints at such practices
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-8-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
my friend said he seen almost that same image in Israel on a high school wall poster... so it must be something legit

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Most of those aren't even close to resembling the shape they supposedly correspond to on the star. next

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

My friend, there is a wealth of occult knowledge uploaded on the plrate bay. i used an L instead of an I there because i'm not sure if this site filters the plrate bay dot org. however, i have downloaded thousands of rare and esoteric books on the occult, kabbalah, alchemy, thelema, etc... i put them all on my kindle and i have learned so much about magick, the tree of life and its sephiroths, the 22 paths inbetween and how they relate to the tarot and the hebrew alphabet. just type in occult into that site and download the ebooks, and pdf's and text files.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It's seems to me almost any alphabetical system could be made to conform to approximations drawn within a star of david. If it could be used to draw any alphabet, it loses its explanatory power.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The Hebrew alphabet is based off of a 3D contour of a three dimensional design that was decrypted from within the first two lines of the Hebrew bible. It can be proven.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Love it !
Brilliant my friend.
I study these in the forms of names of God.
I find they have worked for me better than anything.

This is an amazing find!
Groundbreaking.
You are gonna freak some people out.
So.. Good job haha !

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
All alphabets ever created originate from Paleo-hebrew/Ancient hebrew , the language all mankind spoke before Nimrod and the Tower of Bab'El. The very word Alpha-bet is taken from hebrew Aleph-Bet itself. Modern English, Norse Runes, Greek, Egyptian all evolved from paleo-hebrew.

All modern languages come from the same ancient root Ignorance DENIED. So as we can see the OP pictures are actually taken from Aramaic not the hexagram.
edit on 10-8-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'm not quite sure what ignorance you are trying to deny with that statement. Care to explain who you were talking to?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

I don't know, most if not all look spot on to me. The ones that don't quite match like W, are due to using the Star as a template for illustration, and not written in hand script.
edit on 10-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This has been around the internet for years.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Toromos

Actually, the letter B can not, nor can M be drawn, or J, H, etc.

I think this is just an attempt to brush this kind of thing off. Like the "People see what they want to see", kind of thing, which I strongly disagree with.

/E: 1000th post, several thousands more to go.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

Thank you, I will most definitely check out Piratebay. I am familiar with torrents, but it never really occurred to me to check through them. I just think I didn't plan on there being all to many people who share my views or perception.

Care to inbox me a recommended list from your Kindle?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

I'm not quite sure what ignorance you are trying to deny with that statement. Care to explain who you were talking to?

I am talking to you sir. In your failed attempt to make the hebrew language look like it was based on the hexagram. Modern hebrew is based on the ancient aramaic spoken and written of in the time of Christ. Aramaic was the language of the commoners, hebrew was the religious language of the priests and religious sects like the pharisees and sadducees.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The Seal of SOL-OM-ON, is not just a 'hexagram'.

It is the two-dimensional representation of the Merkaba. Much like the square and rule in freemasonry, the inverted and extroverted interlocking triangles, represent the masculine and feminine aspects of the self, or the mind and the body.

It is used to represent the balance of your yin/yang, masculine/feminine qualities.

If you doubt this; then you might as well go ahead and turn your back on your savior-buddy Jesus, because he confirms this.

In this way you will reach the fullness, the unity… How is that done? By union with each other and union within oneself…let perfect unity take the place of primitive dissociation and"division" …in other words, let the"outside" become as the"inside", the"upper" like the"lower", the male like the female; let the first become last and the last first: in short, let there be reunion of opposites…" ix “When you make the two one, you will become sons of Man and if you say: ‘Mountain, move!’, it will move."

-Taken from the Gospel of Thomas.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Actually, those symbols look a lot like a human being trying to replicate something based off of the tetrahedron. In fact, the Hebrews were very mathematically gifted.

The Tetrahedron's history is freakin' phenomenal. So much power...ever heard of the Merkahbah?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

"When you say 'Mountain, move'..."

How do you think they built the pyramids? Merkaba.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I was a step ahead of you brethren

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

The Seal of SOL-OM-ON, is not just a 'hexagram'.

It is the two-dimensional representation of the Merkaba. Much like the square and rule in freemasonry, the inverted and extroverted interlocking triangles, represent the masculine and feminine aspects of the self, or the mind and the body.

It is used to represent the balance of your yin/yang, masculine/feminine qualities.

If you doubt this; then you might as well go ahead and turn your back on your savior-buddy Jesus, because he confirms this.

In this way you will reach the fullness, the unity… How is that done? By union with each other and union within oneself…let perfect unity take the place of primitive dissociation and"division" …in other words, let the"outside" become as the"inside", the"upper" like the"lower", the male like the female; let the first become last and the last first: in short, let there be reunion of opposites…" ix “When you make the two one, you will become sons of Man and if you say: ‘Mountain, move!’, it will move."

-Taken from the Gospel of Thomas.

Gospel of Thomas is a gnostic text that came out of Alexandria Egypt, they were mixing the pharonic religion with christianity/messianic judaism, i do not recognize that book because it has nothing to do with Yeshua.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

All alphabets ever created originate from Paleo-hebrew/Ancient hebrew , the language all mankind spoke before Nimrod and the Tower of Bab'El. The very word Alpha-bet is taken from hebrew Aleph-Bet itself. Modern English, Norse Runes, Greek, Egyptian all evolved from paleo-hebrew.

Actually Hebrew evolved from Pheonecian as did Aramaic.

I posted the information and images of these on page 2 of this thread.

www.omniglot.com...

Phoenician/Canaanite Phoenician (Kana'nīm) Origins
The Phoenician alphabet developed from the Proto-Canaanite alphabet, during the 15th century BC. Before then the Phoenicians wrote with a cuneiform script. The earliest known inscriptions in the Phoenician alphabet come from Byblos and date back to 1000 BC. The Phoenician alphabet was perhaps the first alphabetic script to be widely-used - the Phoenicians traded around the Mediterraean and beyond, and set up cities and colonies in parts of southern Europe and North Africa - and the origins of most alphabetic writing systems can be traced back to the Phoenician alphabet, including Greek, Etruscan, Latin, Arabic and Hebrew, as well as the scripts of India and East Asia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join