It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hebrew Alphabet is based on the Star of David..

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

If we are supposed to post links on everything we believe, people would have to post links in every single post. I am not claiming anything as fact or truth, nor do I profess lies. I am simply expressing my views and beliefs that others happen to share. That's all. You are left to decide for yourself what to believe after your own search; which is why I don't post links. I'm not trying to decide for anybody. You can find good or bad on any subject. What do you decide though. If the Moderators or Admins want to reprimand me for this they may; I'm not exactly stealing work, just expressing my views and seeing what you all think.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I do not post anything as fact or as lies. I post only what I believe. As for when I told adjensen to 'Shut up hypocrite' is because he had just told Americanist 'Drop the cynical tone and elitist attitude', or something like that. Then in less than 2 posts talked to him like he was a dog and inferior. You don't have to be 37 years old to know when somebody is morally wrong like that.

As for the general mix of symbols in my avatar.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This should explain why I chose them.

Let him remember that Symbols prove everything, and that the signs chosen to defend the affirmative of any proposition, may also be used successfully in demonstrating the negative of the same proposition; symbols are the expression of the Absolute which is neither positive or negative, but positive and negative, according to the point of view from which one judges.

Antoine Pernety - A Treatise On The Great Art

edit on 12-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I posted links on the Phoenician origins of the Hebrew alphabet, please read them.

I posted links of the origins of Solomons' Seal, please read them,HINT it wasn't used in Judaism and was mostly frowned upon as an occult symbol when the Hebrew alphabet was devised.

Regardless of whether you WANT to post links to the website you got this information from incase it was ''nitpicked'' you are supposed to, the rules say so.

Since you're too busy going back and forth, for everyone else - Remember it's the phi spiral and resulting 3D vectors (e.g. star tetrahedron).

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

These symbols are used in rituals and 'occult' practices, they mean things. Occult initiates are taught the importance of learning them well and using them with caution, applying wisdom.

These aren't really things for messing around with, throwing together in any old way or even used together, let alone in such a silly way. You probably aren't aware of the message you are sending though be advised it isn't one that you would like.

You should probably make a new avatar, for your own good.

edit on 12-8-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

That is based on your viewing of the occult in a negative way; I don't agree.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

You don't know anything of my views.

Furthermore, the advice I gave you was well meant and based on KNOWLEDGE of these symbols.

Only a person presuming them as holding no value or vibration would put them together in such a way.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

You don't know anything of my views.

Furthermore, the advice I gave you was well meant and based on KNOWLEDGE of these symbols.

Only a person presuming them as holding no value or vibration would put them together in such a way.

What does this imply exactly?

You should probably make a new avatar, for your own good.

Reads similar to a warning in which the majority of time has a negative connotation.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Actually I understand all of these symbols very well as did the Theosophical society which is why I suppose they used it. Or did you not know that? I do actually know theeanongs of all the symbols present and can assure you that they are in no way negative or evil. I actually posted a link back a few pages were I described them all in another thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Americanist

It implies OP either doesn't know anything of the practical use of these symbols or is demonstrating misuse of these symbols.

So much for wanting entry to Rosicrucian sects, show them this and OP would have no chance.

If you do not understand the significance of these symbols and their throwing together in such a manner then I will not tell you. Perhaps try researching.

I first read about Blavatsky about 25 years ago. Blavatsky is something of a joke in occultism so when you choose something to affiliate yourself to, perhaps try something credible instead.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Actually I already have, however I would like to know your reason for why they are considered so 'wrong'?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
How about quoting some sources as to why they are being misused? Does that mean the Theosophical society couldn't be Rosicrucian members? I disagree, many Theosophists had connections to Rosicrucianism.

Ever heard of Max Heindel?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I have studied many religions and occultist practices, I know and have been part of these rituals, I know the symbolism behind these things. I will not give you the information I LEARNED (isn't the same as just reading about), instead I chose to alert you to the lack of wisdom in their placement and use in such a way.

This isn't a teach OP occult thread, occult wisdom is LEARNED from many ways, and to be truly honest, it mostly isn't a good way as it pertains man claiming power over forces much more powerful. These forces have a return for their misuse. Be warned.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Where is this coming from concerning Madame Blavatsky?

en.wikipedia.org...

Helena Petrovna Blavatsky (Russian: Еле́на Петро́вна Блава́тская, Ukrainian: Олена Петрівна Блаватська), (born as Helena Gan (Russian: Елена Петровна Ган, Ukrainian: Олена Петрівна Ган); 12 August [O.S. 31 July] 1831 – 8 May 1891) was a scholar of ancient wisdom literature who along with H.S Olcott and Anagarika Dharmapala was instrumental in the Western transmission and revival of Theravada Buddhism. In 1875 Blavatsky and Olcott established a research and publishing institute called the Theosophical Society. Blavatsky defined Theosophy as "the archaic Wisdom-Religion, the esoteric doctrine once known in every ancient country having claims to civilization."[1] Blavatsky's extensive research into the many different spiritual traditions of the world led to the publication of what is now considered her magnus opus, The Secret Doctrine, which collates and organizes the essence of these teachings into a comprehensive synthesis.

Seems to speak rather highly of her...

Check this from the same link - so did Ghandi.

«Whatever the critics said about m-me Blavatsky or colonel Olcott or d-r Bezant, their contribution to development of humanism will already be very important». — Mahatma Gandhi, one of the leaders and ideologists of the movement for India independence, philosopher

edit on 12-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with 'Teaching OP the Occult' I have provided an explanation of all the symbols in my avatar, I would like you to explain where I erred in that explanation. I would also like you to explain how Rosicrucians are apparently appalled at Theosophy, when Max Heindel become part of the very same society. Are you now going to call him a joke? I am not discounting the research that you have done; but I think you may be underestimating the research I have attributed my last years to as well.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

So AUM/OM the mystical sanskrit sound that's part of the Ajna Chakra is evil? Wow I never knew.... Nor did I know that 'Good-Being' really meant 'Jew-Killer', or the Serpent represents the devil, and the Ankh is pagan symbol that means death....

I wonder if you can find the sarcasm in my statements.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

BLAVATSKY THE FRAUD AND HOAXER

The Theosophical Society had an alliance with an organization run by a certain Swami Sarasvati, until the Swami denounced Blavatsky and her sidekick Ollcott as charlatans (8), and they were exposed as such many times. Nevertheless, the society is still around today. She wrote two occult best sellers, Isis Unveiled (1887) and The Secret Doctrine (1888), which are still in print. Blavatsky claimed the ascended masters (humans who are centuries old living inside a mountain in Tibet) inspired her to write the books and communicated with her telepathically. She claimed the goddess Isis herself gave her the ideas for Isis Unveiled. There�s actually no real evidence she actually had any contact with �ascended masters� or �Isis�, and the bulk of the material for her books is simply plagiarized from other works. A skeptic named William Coleman discovered 2000 passages Blavatsky lifted from other books and never gave credit for. He counted a total of 100 books in all used in the making of Isis Unveiled, and The Secret Doctrine was discovered to be in a similar vein, with even entire pages plagiarized from other books! The footnotes to Blavastky's books were added years after her death by her followers to help cover up her plagiarism.. The Book of Dyzan, yet another book Blavatsky wrote, claiming it was the oldest book in the world, also turned out to be a hoax with many passages copied from books of the 19th century! Nevertheless, her books are still in print to this day (Madame Blavatsky High Priestess Of The Occult pgs. 374-375 by Gertrude M. Williams). Blavatsky was born of Russian nobility. She married a 50 year old Colonel, but soon left him. She is said to have had several odd jobs, including a trick rider in a circus, a piano teacher, and manager of an artificial flower factory. She also became the traveling companion of a wealthy heiress who had a library of hundreds of books that she always took with her. This is no doubt where Blavatsky got much of her material to plagiarize from. She had been previously been employed as the assistant to medium Daniel Home, and this is where she learned the tricks of the trade of Spiritualism. She was not as cautious as Home, however, and got accused of fraud and exposed as a fake several times during her career. She set up shop as a medium in Cairo, Egypt, but was exposed as a fake when someone found a long white glove stuffed with cotton in the Seance room right before a Seance was about to begin (The Encyclopedia of Claims, Frauds and Hoaxes of the Occult and Supernatural by James Randi, pg 34 ). She fled Egypt after that and went to America. Blavatsky's psychic "powers" were proven fake many times. Once she claimed to have materialized a teacup by meditating while sitting on the ground. When an observer accused of her of having buried it their earlier and merely digging up the teacup, she was treated to one of those blasts of foul language Blavatsky was notorious for. (3) Another time Blavatsky claimed to have found a lost broach of an heiress. The heiress accused Blavatsky of simply buying one that looked like it. Blavatsky denied this profusely, until a receipt for the broach from a local pawn broker was produced! (4)

Max Heindel wrote about his perspective of Rosicrucianism as an outsider,( supposedly told to him by a 14th century Rosicrucian in spirit form).

The Rosicrucian Fellowship isn't the true Rosicrucians.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If you want to found your beliefs on Blavatsky then go ahead.

If you want to make plagiarized threads, go ahead.

I guess the text under your avatar is irony, for truth is something you seem to be denying.

This thread has been debunked. It isn't about Blavatsky's hoaxing 'society' nor about your avatar.

I have better things to do than trying to explain things to those that choose aren't listening.

Keep your blinkers on...why not (did you detect THAT sarcasm)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I would like to see them produce evidence or references for those claims in that quote. I did not see anything on that page even resembling such a thing.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

A) I didn't plagiarize a thread, I admitted to the idea not being mine, but finding it elsewhere. So why lie?

B) Truth can mean knowledge.

C) Classification of knowledge can be very broad.

D) If you want to base your beliefs on Blavatsky on an obviously biased webpage pushing an anti-occult agenda, feel free to.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I have read many books on Blavatsky, including some of her own. Blavatsky is a known hoaxer and a joke in occultist circles.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join