It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Riddle for the Masons and Theosophy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by EnochWasRight

My $6 somehow equates to $9 trilllion missing from the Federal Reserve? The Reserve that Ron Paul wants to audit? The same Ron Paul that is extremely popular among Masons, and whose own wife and daughters are closely connected to Eastern Star and Masonry?

You lost me.

You and me both, friend...

I think this is where the whole "Freemasonry = NWO Illumaniti" bit is about to come into play. Time to brew some coffee, this may be interesting.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

That is not a Christian teaching, and all the stuff you are posting are not masonic teachings. One principle held dear by our fraternity is that "No man speaks for masonry". Therefore even the most enlightened works are simply interpretations and not official statements of "masonry".

I completely understand this. This is precisely why I have used the reflection between truth and the lie to show the choice. I have not selected the choice for anyone other than myself. Context is the friend of the person making the case. You have the same choice in this forum. Incredulity is not a context.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine
Time to brew some coffee, this may be interesting.
On the contrary, I have a strong suspicion it will be very, very boring.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I need to explain something further to the audience. We have the pages of truth and are using them to show it clearly. The same could be used in defense of the error if they choose to do it. Instead, incredulity against the truth is used as a defense. The audience can choose to see by the light of truth or believe the defense from no words of context.

Every Mason takes an obligation to NOT write anything down. The traditions of Masonry have been passed along orally for hundreds, maybe even thousands of years. Even more confusing is the oral tradition is "a peculiar system of morality, veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols."

If you don't realize it is an oxymoron to even state "pages of truth," then you don't understand a single thing about Masonry. There are no pages, there is no truth. There is just "a peculiar system of morality, veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols." Each man experiences it for himself in his own unique manner, and each man interprets it in his own unique way.

Any man that is writing down something about Masonry is already untrustworthy from the start, because he has already violated at least one of his solemn obligations.

You're just plain wrong, but it's not your fault, you're not a Mason, so you are just making blind guesses. If you are truly curious....... join a lodge.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by Dreine
Time to brew some coffee, this may be interesting.
On the contrary, I have a strong suspicion it will be very, very boring.

Sir, it would appear your suspicions are correct. I have coffee, but no intriguing reading on this thread as of late.

./tips hat

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
wow someone is confused. I don't seemed to understand why people who are not mason claim to know more than mason. Even the people who say they are researchers on the masonic lodge say they know more than masons (3rd degree master mason?). How is this possible? How is it possible that someone who is not a mason knows more than an actual mason.

Isn't that the same as someone saying they know more about what goes on in your own ome than you do? I mean they are not even related to you, just some one off the streets.

Am I wrong in my assumptions?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is what you have been conditioned to see. Truth is not hard to see. The Veritas I have shown you here is Truth itself. It is part of the triangle and circle. It can be rightly divided, yet it is One.

Judges 17:6 In those days there was no king in Israel, but every man did that which was right in his own eyes.

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

I need to explain something further to the audience. We have the pages of truth and are using them to show it clearly. The same could be used in defense of the error if they choose to do it. Instead, incredulity against the truth is used as a defense. The audience can choose to see by the light of truth or believe the defense from no words of context.

Every Mason takes an obligation to NOT write anything down. The traditions of Masonry have been passed along orally for hundreds, maybe even thousands of years. Even more confusing is the oral tradition is "a peculiar system of morality, veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols."

If you don't realize it is an oxymoron to even state "pages of truth," then you don't understand a single thing about Masonry. There are no pages, there is no truth. There is just "a peculiar system of morality, veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols." Each man experiences it for himself in his own unique manner, and each man interprets it in his own unique way.

Any man that is writing down something about Masonry is already untrustworthy from the start, because he has already violated at least one of his solemn obligations.

You're just plain wrong, but it's not your fault, you're not a Mason, so you are just making blind guesses. If you are truly curious....... join a lodge.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

If you are truly curious....... join a lodge.

Oh Sweet Jesus NOOOOOOO!

The loon belongs as far away from masonry as can be legally obtained. He is so far off the spectrum that anyone asking him the prescribed questions, might run away screaming. Best to let him think he is Jesus' right hand man.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

If you are truly curious....... join a lodge.

Oh Sweet Jesus NOOOOOOO!

The loon belongs as far away from masonry as can be legally obtained. He is so far off the spectrum that anyone asking him the prescribed questions, might run away screaming. Best to let him think he is Jesus' right hand man.

Come on now, those long business meetings get really boring. We all need comic relief. I can see the WM asking "if any other brother about the Lodge has any business," and then cringing behind the podium as Enoch raises his hand and jumps up and down and wriggles in his seat, and the WM saying "anyone? any OTHER brother? No. Then I am about to close this Lodge..."

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
It should bother you that you state this. Who is the Great Architect of your Craft...

The Great Architect of 'my craft' is the Great Architect of the Universe.

Me personally? I just call him God. I definitely do not call him Jesus.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Have Christians made a mess of the world...

Yeah, you guys did a pretty good job fornicating the feces out the world. You and other organized religion.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Have Christians made a mess of the world...

Yeah, you guys did a pretty good job fornicating the feces out the world. You and other organized religion.

Did he really ask that?

I missed that part. WOW, that is a can of worms to open isn't it! Of course, the Christians didn't do it alone, they needed the Jews and the Muslims, but when you include all the Abrahamic religions, you can trace just about every major war in modern history to religious troubles.

I once saw a quote that every war in history was started over a woman in one way or another, if you added religion to that quote, it would probably be 100% correct.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I share it constantly.

I am currently mute with awe.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
To the OP

I have been told many times as I myself believe that the masonic lodge do not teach a plan for/of salvation. Just on this site alone many masons as stated that they don't even talk about religion in the meetings. So given that, and you being a non mason how do you know what goes on in their mason meetings? Do you assume you know because you call yourself a researcher? Or are you saying you know because you are a Christian and you study history? I mean I really don't get it. That's like when someone says that they are not really a doctor, but they play one on TV, so they know all about being a doctor.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
I am currently mute with awe.

To quote the great philosopher Christian Bale, 'Oh, good for you.'

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Did he really ask that?

I know, it seems like the punch line to a bad joke.

'Christianity, Judaism and Islam walk into a bar. Who gets screwed?'

I am not suprised you missed it however, what with all the voluminous amounts of scripture quoting.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Did he really ask that?

I know, it seems like the punch line to a bad joke.

'Christianity, Judaism and Islam walk into a bar. Who gets screwed?'

I am not suprised you missed it however, what with all the voluminous amounts of scripture quoting.

judaism passes the bar with flying colors,,, islam uses the bar to smack the ironic non violent christianity over the head... the bar tender gets screwed because noone buys a drink

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
judaism passes the bar with flying colors,,, islam uses the bar to smack the ironic non violent christianity over the head... the bar tender gets screwed because noone buys a drink

Remind me never to play 'Stump the Jokeman' with you.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRightI keep mentioning Daddy Warbucks,

Every time you mention that I think of Prescot Bush, and Brown Brothers and Harriman. Annie did take place in the 1930's didn't it?

off to finish reading the thread I just wanted to add that.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

lol Okay, got to go, take care, mate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join