It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. and Us: A new TV show?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I was laying on the couch,kind of dosing in and out,when a tv promo caught my eye.

Now that I'm awake again,I was like WTF????

Had something to do with a submarine and it was under attack.

It seemed like it had nuclear missile capabilities and maybe was going to defend itself from the US.

Was I dreaming?
Anyone else see this?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I know I saw it.There was an actor ,black,that I recognized,he was the commander of the sub.
I just can't find it anywhere.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Nevermind ,I found it.
It's called Last Resort.

500 feet beneath the ocean's surface, the U.S. ballistic missile submarine Colorado receives their orders. Over a radio channel, designed only to be used if their homeland has been wiped out, they're told to fire nuclear weapons at Pakistan. Captain Marcus Chaplin (Andre Braugher) demands confirmation of the orders only to be unceremoniously relieved of duty by the White House. XO Sam Kendal (Scott Speedman) finds himself suddenly in charge of the submarine and facing the same difficult decision. When he also refuses to fire without confirmation of the orders, the Colorado is targeted, fired upon, and hit. The submarine and its crew find themselves crippled on the ocean floor, declared rogue enemies of their own country. Now, with nowhere left to turn, Chaplin and Kendal take the sub on the run and bring the men and women of the Colorado to an exotic island. Here they will find refuge, romance, and a chance at a new life, even as they try to clear their names and get home. From executive producer/writer Shawn Ryan (The Shield, The Unit, The Chicago Code) and Executive producer/writer Karl Gajdusek comes this dramatic new international action-thriller about treachery, treason, and nuclear brinksmanship. LAST RESORT contemplates establishing of a new society in the modern world, and character becomes everything when unthinkable decisions must be made.

www.imdb.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hi K, this show caught my eye too...I asked my Dad about it (he is a walking tv encyclopedia) and he hadn't heard of it.

Saw the ad again today, a bit different this time. It seemed to hint at the people on the sub fighting back against a rogue US government? Maybe i am just reading into it, but it seemed very intriguing. I cannot wait to sse it.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Hi K, this show caught my eye too...I asked my Dad about it (he is a walking tv encyclopedia) and he hadn't heard of it.

Saw the ad again today, a bit different this time. It seemed to hint at the people on the sub fighting back against a rogue US government? Maybe i am just reading into it, but it seemed very intriguing. I cannot wait to sse it.

Kind of like the show "Lost" with a real world twist.
They are probably all dead too.

edit on 17-8-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join