EVERYONE needs to read this, the fed is a lie.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

The entire concept of taxing none existant money is a farse. The .gov does not need to extract wealth from Americans, evver since they made the federal reserve, taxation has been for the sole reason of causing economic hardship on the people.

Just for example, the .gov can and does print money wholesale, they no more need to extract wealth from Americans to pay the bills, than they need to invade a 3rd world country to protect Americans at home.

The entire concept makes no sense at any level, yet most people are not smart enough to see what's right in front of their eyes.

Money is fantasy, it does not exist, it is imaginary. It only has value because we collectively believe it does, everyone believeing a wrong idea does not make it any more true.

As it is imaginary, and they can simply print as much as they need( google the FED if you don't know what I mean) which means. The entire system of extracting taxes from people is nonsense in the first place. There is no point, or need, except to keep people as financially drained as possible.

this one speaks the truth bro!

peace.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The fact that you made no attempt to reword this quote & sell it as your own, is deserving of applause.

This one does speak the truth. How much longer, is my question. I cannot even get six of my friends to join myself in leaving the lives we know...
edit on 9-8-2012 by EvanJP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
The fact that you made no attempt to reword this quote & sell it as your own, is deserving of applause.

This one does speak the truth. How much longer, is my question. I cannot even get six of my friends to join myself in leaving the lives we know...

""""The fact that you made no attempt to reword this quote & sell it as your own, is deserving of applause.""""

im sorry but are you trolling me?

peace.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I give you four thumbs up. This is so true... Money is a lie. Taxation is pointless except to keep the hard working down. It is much better this day and age to not work, have a bunch of non-working kids and collect free money from the government.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska

Originally posted by EvanJP

""""The fact that you made no attempt to reword this quote & sell it as your own, is deserving of applause.""""

im sorry but are you trolling me?

peace.

Sounded sincere to me.
I wonder what would happen if everyone stopped paying taxes and just went to bartering their skills for goods and goods for skills. Too bad not enough people would do this at once, and the ones that would, would be labelled anarchists.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Never thought about that. cool

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

I am glad to see this subject getting the attention it deserves! The FED is a lie, taxes are a lie! There is no point in taxing a populous when the .gov can print money, it can simply print any amount it needs at any time it needs it.

Any member may quote me at any time, and use said quote for reasons relevant to their opinion, without my permission, or acknowledgement. As I am in the business of truth, not acknowledgement or appreciation of my thoughts. I welcome any and all use of my memes, quotes and or opinions, for use for or against my relevant iew on any subject matter.

With respect
IV

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
The entire concept makes no sense at any level, yet most people are not smart enough to see what's right in front of their eyes.

Money is fantasy, it does not exist, it is imaginary. It only has value because we collectively believe it does, everyone believeing a wrong idea does not make it any more true.

I've been saying that for years and everyone always thinks I'm crazy.

Money only has the value that you assign to it, you cannot make anything with it, you can't eat it, it really is useless unless people THINK it has some sort of value.

I got into this discussion with my father recently and he told me to "stop with that crazy talk". I simply told him that it was true and eventually people would hopefully realize this...

Good post, spread the word

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I've felt this way for a long time (that most money is "play money" for the power players... bits in a computer).

When you see the massive numbers being thrown around in the financial industry regarding "missing money", the national debt, insane medical bills that could never be paid by countless patients, the worth of foreclosed or foreclosing homes sitting around everywhere...

It's all a game. None of this money exists in stacks anywhere. The stacks of money that do exist are in a handful of Uncle Scrooges' vaults -- we'll never see them.
edit on 8/10/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

You are Crazy
thats what brings us here on ATS in the first place

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

Starred

For appreciating the integrity of your fellow members, even though I wouldn't have been upset even if he had requoted it with his own words. The truth is the truth, and no man has ownership over it. If a thing is true it belongs to everyone. If it is not, it is a work of fiction, and relegated to the anals of the fiction stacks of the library of humanity.

SnF op, I really wish that more people could understand exactly how easy money is to manipulate for ill intent, it is the key to damning mens souls( I don't mean in a religious way, I mean in turning them into somthing other than human) and cause of more pain and suffering in this world than any other construct I have ever encountered.

Keep fighting the good fight op, as I and others will also continue to, not only for ourselves, but for all people.

Truth can't be destroyed, it may be hard to see through all the crap on the window, but it is still out there waiting to be found.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'm not sure you're exactly right on this though. I think it's losely based on existing assets. Like they'll do crazy accounting like say an old 486 computer (some of you might not even remember those from the 90s) that's held in some old warehouse collecting dust is worth 10,000 dollars. And the monitor for the computer another 10,000 and they count up all the assets like that and cook the books so to speak. I'm not sure if that's to do with the currency borrowing or not, but I think that's how they give a ledger for what assets they're borrowing on. And I'm not financial guy, just what I seen on TV. But as far as the borrowing and printing goes I think it's based mostly on the future potential of the country to earn as well. So they know the mil can take out a country to get there oil, there's another several trillion that they could lend on. Stuff like that. Am I wrong?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

It is what. Is known as a confidence based financial system. There is no leverage or hedge against American money anymore in any way. It used to be based on the gold standard, which just meant for every dollar in circulation, we must have fair market value worth of gold on hand to buy back the notes, which were simply used instead of gold as it is easier to carry spend count and use.

Now it is based not off of gold, but the ability of the people as a whole to believe that the paper we use is worth X amount of "dollars" or dollars worth of gold. Our current financial system is based off of nothing, that's why the FED can simply keep on printing money without any actual wealth being created.

Here is an example to make this easier to understand.

I have the only dollar on earth, this makes me the richest guy in thw wrold. Not because this dollar is actually worth anything, as it is only paper, and backed by nothing more than the fact that you and evveryone else think it is worth we will say all the weath in America. Now that I have the only dollar in the world, and it is collectivly believed to be worth all the wealth in America.

The .gov wants their cut, so they tax my dollar. Now I have 50cents and the .gov has 50cents. This means I own half the wealth in the country and so do they.

The .gov wants their cut, so they print 1 dollar, now I have 1 dollar and they have 1 dollar( however both are only worth 50 cents as they printed more money, thus lowering the over all buying power of my money.) Ending with me only owning half the wealth in the country.

The .gov wants their cut so they tax me, I have .50 they have .50. Then they print a dollar at the fed. Now I have only 1/4 of the original instead of half. They taxed me on the individual basis by taking .50 of my original dollar, then they printed an entire other dollar behind my back that I didn't even know about.

The 3rd scenario is the one they use at present.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

>Says taxation is pointless
>"WE CAN JUST PRINT MORE MONEY!"
>Inflation, motherf*cker, do you understand it?
We only have so much gold to back up the paper notes, meaning if we were to print 1,000,000 US dollars right now, we wouldn't be any richer, and each individual dollar would be worth less.

You tinfoil hats here on ATS are funny.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
1. Be taxed the way we are right now.
2. Pay no taxes, but have massive inflation as the gov't prints money. Every 10 years, we need to drop a zero or two from our currency, so that a 10,000 dollar bill could become 100 bill.

Take your pick.

The simple fact that printing money causes inflation is a testament that money is worth something, that it represents something. I'll give you a hint - GDP. Money is backed, not necessarily by gold, or silver, but by GDP. Does it matter whether whether it's backed by precious metals? The answer is, not necessarily.

Whatever you've been indoctrinated by various "smart" internet posters, I'm afraid, is not good enough.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandalph
2. Pay no taxes, but have massive inflation as the gov't prints money. Every 10 years, we need to drop a zero or two from our currency, so that a 10,000 dollar bill could become 100 bill.

Clearly, the consequence of inflation is worse than having to drop figures from the bills. Everyone with a bit of sleeping wealth will lose it all for no reason.

But obviously, the OP was only joking.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

No, I wasn't trolling you at all man.

I am curious as to whether or not everybody realizes the implications of our current system undergoing a complete transformation into something else. People will collapse mentally. (many, not all, or even most)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
money is real. It represents a unit of work. that way we can have a ecomony that isnt based on bartering.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
There is only one real problem with money.

It is only as valuable as people put the faith in it.

It doesn't matter if it's backed by gold or diamonds.

For even gold is as valuable as we want it to be.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gandalph

I am not responding solely to you but a few others also.

Your summation would be spot, if we were still on the gold standard, it isnt though.

It is faith based currency, combined with a infinite growth economic model.

Let's address the former first. Inifinte growth is a nonsensical philosophy, as there are obviously finite resources, basing an economy on infinite growth is, well silly. It doesn't even make sense. It does though provide a incentive to continually cut pay, raise rates, and provide less service for the price, as soon as a company reachs the top tier and runs out of "infinite growth" room. See too big to fail.

As stated before, our money is based on faith not actual wealth. No matter how much money is printed, as long as people agree it is worth X it is worth X. On the inverse, even. If they don't print any money, if everyone believes it is worth nothing, it is worth nothing.

Inflation, as used in economic speak, is not based off of a set standard of wealth, it is solely based on belief.

For example. On the gold standard. We will say America has 1 dollar of gold. We print 1 dollar, this dollar is worth 1 dollar of gold. Now we print another, making a dollar only worth .50 dollars of gold. This is inflation the way your using it. This is a misunderstanding, as I will show in the next example.

Example 2. America has 1 dollar of "fiat" currency. It is worth 1 dollar gold, not because we have 1 dollar in. Reserve, but because we believe if we take it to a store, we can buy 1 dollar of glod worth of commodities with it.now the .gov prints another dollar. This doesn't mean it is now only worth .50 worth of commodities like on the gold standard. On the contrary, they can print as much as they want, and as long as we all believe 1 dollar can buy 1 dollar worth of commodities, than it can and will. As I believe it when I spend it, and you believe it when you sell me the items in question.

So printing fiat currency is not even close to printing more money on the gold standard. As fiat or faith based currency isn't taking a whole and fractioning it every time another dollar is printed. You can't fractin faith, all you can do is print so much people will start to question the actual ability of 1 dollar to buy 1 dollar of goods. At which point inflation happens. Not because we printed too much money and fractioned a whole down to the point of being meaningless. Instead, as long as everyone believes the U.S. dollar can buy 1 dollar of goods it can.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join