It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share your tattoos/piercings.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I had no idea what forum to put this in.

I assumed there would be a thread for this already, but i couldn't find one. I'm curious how many people on ATS are interested in body modification and tattoo's, so, pretty self explanatory, post yours.

I don't really have any specific pictures of them, so i'll just post some pictures off my facebook where you can see them, as i'm feeling too lazy to go take new ones. (Yes, i have facebook, sorry to disappoint you ATS.)

Ohm Tattoo (when i first got it obviously.)

Om Mani Padme Hum band i added later. (I plan to turn it into a half sleeve at some point.)

Nose ring i used to have. (The cheesy couple picture just happens to be the only picture i ever took with it in, haha.)

And finally, 5/8 stretched ears. They used to be 1 1/8 inch but i shrunk them down a bit.

I also used to have some other ear piercings above my plugs, a septum, and a labret that i had stretched to a 4.

edit on 9-8-2012 by Bodhi7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Wow, your girlfriend is hot. haha.

Sorry I have no tattoos to share. Really want to get one, but nothing really means that much to me at this stage.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I assumed there would be a thread for this already, but i couldn't find one.

Did you try one of these threads?

Tattoo's

any tattoo lovers here? show your ink

Hint: Type tattoo into ATS Search. There's only 18,000 threads with "Tattoo" in the title

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Don't have any tattoos myself yet...but I had this saved and thought it belongs on ats

There is your explanation for all the alien sightings..
edit on 9-8-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I like the first tat. I don't have any pics of mine.
I actually usually forget it's there (its a back tattoo), kanji and girly

I used to be into the whole piercing thing (9 at my highest) but as I got older, they came out for one reason or another and I was happy to give up the expense and cleanings.

Contemplating another tattoo.. but then again, I've been saying that for 10 years now....

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

Nice thread!

I have two...but, probably wouldn't be appropriate to share here...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

Oops, i didn't see any for member's tattoos when i searched, just pictures of random ones or people asking for help picking one, and i couldn't find a single thread about body modifications, other than threads about semi-famous people that have extreme ones.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by smilesmcgee

Haha, yeah i always say i'm going to get more and never do. I got the first one 4 years ago as soon as i turned 18 and haven't gotten anywhere close to the half sleeve i want. I took out most of my piercings and shrunk my ears down a bit for job reasons, but that's as small as my ears will go now without surgery.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Hahaha, i assume that means where it's at, not the actual tattoo. What are they of?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi7
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Hahaha, i assume that means where it's at, not the actual tattoo. What are they of?

Tsskk....Tsskkk...

For Assuming.

Just kidding!

One is of the moon, the other is .....well, that's a bit too personal.

new topics

top topics

join