It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! It's Actually Happening In Londong Right now Live!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

Hahaha! You naughty boy/girl!

Well I am kinda glad that everyone made a great fuss and stirred up about there being a possible "happening". I knew it would not be so! Yet how do we know that the awake people didn't do a service in averting a possible "happening"?

I don't know what all the fuss is about. I can do 60 mile mountain bike rides and all, but I don't expect a medal for it. I am just happy with the experience of nature and getting the fresh air!

Tell you what tho'! I will be glad when the Olympics are all over. It has ruined Radio 4. I keep having to turn it off because I get so bored and yawn with all the coverage. It is bordering on brainwashing, I tell you!

They are saying things like how they are going to make sporting heroes out all the kids with all these elaborate plans. It will all sink like a stone of course as soon as the world's attention is distracted once more. Haha, hypocrisy! The government in the UK in recent years sold all the state schools' land off for cash to building developers and Tesco, etc. So they ain't got anywhere to play sports anyway. That coupled with the fact that only middle class individuals get to be Olympians. You check it out! In the UK all the competitors are from wealthy public school families. Even BBC Radio 4 commented on this as a moral issue!

I am just not interested because it is “their” games and I am not included, just as I am not included in “their” society. I don't mean any harm to it. Glad they are all having a good time, but sport is much better played than watched in my book.

Yes, I do get off my ass. I don't have a car and I cycle everywhere!

I really enjoyed your rant and the laughs from the other comments! Thanks.

Best wishes!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie

Did a member of the British royalty show up in public without a ridiculous hat?

I knew this moment would happen!

Sharp and very funny!
Had me in stitches! * to you!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman

What are you doing here? For a person who has started 49 threads about aliens, julian assange, and other useless crap, you sure are being harsh on your fellow tin foil hat wearin people. Quit taking life so seriously and let people do their own thing, who are you to have an opinion anyway

Yes! Here in The Order of The Tin Foil Hat we expect common respect to all the brotherhood and sisterhood.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Does anyone have a link to any post about something supposably happening at the Olympics this year? I cannot find anything! What is this person talking about?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Don't worry, an asteroid will hit the stadium tomorrow i had a dream about it. The planet will crack in half make sure you don't forget your survival gear, bring spare oxygen tanks and a space helmet. The Aliens know and they are collecting the drifters on Sunday.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parksie
Don't worry, an asteroid will hit the stadium tomorrow i had a dream about it. The planet will crack in half make sure you don't forget your survival gear, bring spare oxygen tanks and a space helmet. The Aliens know and they are collecting the drifters on Sunday.

That's not fair.... The NFL season is about to begin... Cant they wait till after the Superbowl?

PS- I hope you're joking

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

This owl clip rocks way more than any silly hat!!!

But, yeah, some threads seem wayyyy out there for sure.

FISHDO

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

And which one of the following modern Olympic sporting events should we be riveted to our seat watching?
1. Ping Pong
2. Beach Volleyball
3. Badminton
4. Synchronized Swimming
5. BMX bike racing
6. Race Walking
7. Water Polo
8. Trampoline
9. Field Hockey
10. Any of the team sports where professional athletes are allowed to participate such as Basketball or Soccer.
11. Equestrian events where an animal does all the work.
Personally, I lost interest during the opening ceremony when a herd of sheep were paraded across a meadow followed by an endless stream of fictional characters and musicians who have nothing to do with sports.
No need to post information about a 250 mile long pile of volcanic rock appearing out of nowhere, the Queen Mum is having tea and crumpets.
Balderdash!!!!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for falling prey to the likes of the ones reaching for that 15 minutes of fame. In fact I wish there was a law against spreading such hypocrisy.

..said the person who started a thread named to mislead people and make them think something has happened when it hasn't. Yah I wish there was a law too. How's your 15 mins working out for you?

The OP is absolutely correct something amazing is happening in London. A glorious day of Olympics, enjoyed by billions, no trouble, massive amounts of goodwill.

Or are you saying the only "events" that are worthy of reporting are about death and destruction......if so you are very very very sad individual. Including everyone who starred you. very sad. Wanting to revel in destructive events and slate decent happy ones.

Sad ATSers

Prediction - aliens landing at olympics FAILED
Prediction - major terrorist attack FAILED
Prediction - false flag event FAILED
Prediction - disasterous Olympics FAILED
Prediction - GB will struggle to get Gold FAILED BUT HURRAH ON THAT ONE.

edit on 10/8/2012 by yorkshirelad because: grammar

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

I take it you failed at sport.........

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

Originally posted by superman2012

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for falling prey to the likes of the ones reaching for that 15 minutes of fame. In fact I wish there was a law against spreading such hypocrisy.

..said the person who started a thread named to mislead people and make them think something has happened when it hasn't. Yah I wish there was a law too. How's your 15 mins working out for you?

The OP is absolutely correct something amazing is happening in London. A glorious day of Olympics, enjoyed by billions, no trouble, massive amounts of goodwill.

Or are you saying the only "events" that are worthy of reporting are about death and destruction......if so you are very very very sad individual. Including everyone who starred you. very sad. Wanting to revel in destructive events and slate decent happy ones.

Sad ATSers

Prediction - aliens landing at olympics FAILED
Prediction - major terrorist attack FAILED
Prediction - false flag event FAILED
Prediction - disasterous Olympics FAILED
Prediction - GB will struggle to get Gold FAILED BUT HURRAH ON THAT ONE.

edit on 10/8/2012 by yorkshirelad because: grammar

didn't know the olympics were already over

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I think the anti-false flaggers are idiotic. Go figure.

Wake up. All you post is garbage skepticism and ridicule. Or are you cointelpro?
edit on 10-8-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Some don't have the money

Some don't have the time off work

Some have there passports turned off already

And some know how terrible the food is in London. Patato chips beside a steak? You doornobes!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join