It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeah, about that huge storm melting the polar ice caps..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I checked out the link from This thread around 10:00am EST and was quite surprised seeing the red storm patches on the Accuweather radar. It's around 10:30pm EST here and that storm patch hasn't moved ONE bit. SO for approximately twelve consecutive hours, this storm patch has not left the south pole; no current or non-linear path seen like distant storm patches within the perimeter.

Here's where I feel is a connection with this conspicuous storm patch over the south pole: Remember the recent Earthquake/Tsunami prediction and how quickly that thread blew up? Anyway, the countdown to Mitchell Combes' 104 hour warning was posted on August 6th at 10:46pm in New South Wales.

It's been slightly 72 hours since the warning, and the weather patterns around the south pole region (in particular) have been really consistent in tropical storm-type weather; Average temperature for most tropical storms are around 75 degrees F, and think about how credible of a catalyst a 10 hour storm with heavy rain can be towards the south polar ice caps? Probably enough to rise the sea levels very significantly, and imagine how devastating a tsunami can be with heavy eathquakes and higher sea levels...That huge storm does not move in synchronize like any other natural storm patch on the radar, somehow HAARP comes to mind.

Everything in life is synchronicity, coincidences are falsified illusions of the ego.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
the warning was posted on the 6 .. didnt see any
you have a link or a screenshot ?
then the earthquake will happen Saturday morning if my calculations are right

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The FB profile with the posted prediction

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Naw, according to the FB page, we are "coming close" to the 104 hour warning, not that he has posted that it IS the 104 hour warning.

This is all if you buy into this of course.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Spruk

He was on the money with the major Japan floods 104 hour prediction back in January 2011, his prediction should be taken considerably
edit on 9-8-2012 by sgspecial19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Being on the central coast of Australia (100km north of Sydney). Ive been following all the threads regarding the earth quake / tsunamis. Its been pretty interesting reading and so far Mitchell Coombes only given the get ready for the 104 hour warning.
The weather in my area is really windy at the moment and it seems to be picking up. So its just a case of waiting to see what happens.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

I agree w/ your HARRP comment. There is an ATS thread of a girl that took a pic...W. Coast of a rainbow cloud (her words) but her camera didn't really catch the true colors...( cheap camera, her words) well, in other suspected HARRP EQ's...we've seen aurora type light, days and hours before the event.

Also the clouds...a guy posted another thread today titled " there may be something to the Aussie tusumi's " ( close to that) and he posted pics he's taken recently of HARRP clouds. While he's in Aussie somewhere...I wonder if any Cali clouds have been spotted HARRP like?

For those that have done their home- work where HARRP is concerned, ( I have ) The Military has planned to use this for a weapon all along..why do you think their funding and re-searching? If we're wanting to use it for war..what will other Countries do?

I read an article today which points to the Haiti quake that was meant for russia (I believe..could be very wrong on who it was meant for..) point is...whose using what and directing it at what and who?

The Japan EQ is just dripping w/ clues pointing towards HARRP. Hell...it wasn't even being used until they cranked it up and boom.....Japan gets hit..

Anyways...I'm hoping no one is pointing anything towards Cali or any other part of the U.S....I just hope people pay attention to the clues...aurora type lights, clouds....possibly even the " noises" are connected. People are still investigating...

edit on 9-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Your forgetting one thing though its about -50 something at the south pole and threw out most of the antarctic so all this perpetration has to be snow.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sgspecial19

Glad that you brought this up. The world's getting smaller, the powers have no choice but to crank out as much agw as possible, because now is the only time most of us unimaginative hicks will fall for it. No one but a few know anything about what's on the poles. If something happens, you made a good point in covering it. Everything, from the predictor to the prediction and the event itself, can be staged, simply because no one counts on it being done. They'd rather round up agw deniers and throw them on the dock at Nuremberg, quite literally, as soon as a big enough calamity can be fasihioned, than to consider justice for the perps..

At first I swept by this, but it's quite a good catch. Always grab the crotch of the guys who seize every opportunity to seize the humanitarian crisis. If you're wrong, it's a small price to pay. If they prosper, it's at our expense. I don't know anything about the poles. I'm surprised, frankly, they let anyone see any images at all. Isn't al gore hanging there with buddy cameron, and probably bono? I know bono's been on ice lately, having selected unpopular sides, and betting heavily while doing so, at least politically. He is broke, like al gore, and many others, in terms of influence. This could be something.
edit on 9-8-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I don't go out much, but when I sleep, I do.Two nights ago I remember seeing a huge ass rainbow cloud, just before seeing a bunch of ancient symbols, runes, something, cut into a plate or sheet, just before putting on a blindfold, and playing a guitar, and then waking up. I remembered the clouds when I read your mention of it.

Everyones bitching about the local weather, lately, just as they like us to do. All hell could be going on, on either pole. How would we know? Our little fluctuations, beside being caused by TF, are probably nothing compared to the poles. We're just getting the edges of it, the compensations and corrections of the planet, perhaps.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Whatever happens with these next few days, always be aware of your environment and self. Weather patterns along the equator and the north and south poles are quite peculiar, and quite out of the ordinary wwwghcc.msfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
You're sure it is raining liquid water on Antarctica? If so that is huge. Most places of Antarctica haven't seen rain for a very, very long time.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
As pointed out in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
There is no storm over Antarctica. In fact there is the opposite, a high pressure area.

There is no weather radar in Antarctica. The image from "Accuweather" (actually the Weather Channel) is an infrared satellite image, it says that right above the image. It does not show rain, it does not show snow. It shows a stable cloud deck.
www.weather.com...

edit on 8/10/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That picture, gave me a "high pressure" Nose Bleed !!

Star for ya......

top topics

join