It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court upholds eviction of 8 Palestinian villages

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Benevolent Adversary
reply to post by morethanyou

nice! with logic like this should we all cheer if israel gets nuked? i mean really israel was founded by terrorism and if killing terrorist should be cheered then it seems to follow that we should.
it is one thing to fund the idf it is another to glory in the death of others.
but i will be honest i dont know if you are being true here. your little rant sounds more like a troll trying to bait the anti-israel crowd, if so well done! your rant disgusts me.

I am sorry you are so sick, you should disconnect your puter and sell your modem. You obviously need a break from the stress of the Internet. Your taking it all way to personally.

Hey it was how Rome was built. One stone at a time.

Just in this way we are not adding stones, we are subtracting little greasy %%$#&^%$.

I do not know why this stirs so many emotions in people. My god, it is what it is. It is how it will be, why fight it tooth and nail? just give in, you know you want to.

Oh BTW, just saying.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This thread has buzzed around in my head for awhile. I posted my opinion earlier, but it seems a new issue has come up, morethanyou's position on the IDF.

Assume that there is a war going on in the Middle-East, not a conventional war, but a war nevertheless. Assume further that you have a real interest in the war and it's outcome. That's not too fanciful, much of the world is concerned. Finally, assume you have chosen sides and decided you want your side to win and the other to lose.

Given all that, it hardly seems unreasonable that you would want to encourage your side with whatever resources you have available. I don't see any grounds to protest donations to the IDF, if it is your side.

Perhaps the objection is to the fact that he is admitting it and seems proud of it. Objecting to his words seem a strange objection. Why should he not tell the world what he is doing? And why should you tell him not to talk like that?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by xFiDgetx

Originally posted by The Benevolent Adversary

nice! with logic like this should we all cheer if israel gets nuked? i mean really israel was founded by terrorism and if killing terrorist should be cheered then it seems to follow that we should.
it is one thing to fund the idf it is another to glory in the death of others.
but i will be honest i dont know if you are being true here. your little rant sounds more like a troll trying to bait the anti-israel crowd, if so well done! your rant disgusts me.

He's likely trolling anyone he can. Just look at his name, posts and signature, all of it raises red flags. Just ignore him like a dog begging for scraps and he'll eventually wander away.

Your time is much better spent discussing the topic at hand with the reasonable people of the thread, it is far more likely to sway someone than engaging a vitriolic person who's every word drips with intolerance. As a former (sort of) lurker I can honestly say that you will reach people with thoughtful dialogue, even if you never hear about it.

Poor little guy. Fast to be an armchair General, then someone puts you straight, you cry troll like a little girl who lost her doll.

Attack my name, my posts AND my sig?

In your moms basement with your Wii controller sticking out of your cornhole, you scream DAMN those ISRAELI KILLERS!!!

The truth though is many miles from your notions. You are without the clue needed to understand. Thats not your fault. Youll see the truth in times forthcoming.

now, onto village 9-16

Oh BTW, just saying.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

The last line of my most recent post was:

And why should you tell him not to talk like that?
And I believed that about your earlier comments. Here, however, it seems like you're getting a bit too hot for reasonable discussion. As a friendly person, may I suggest you tone it down a bit?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join