It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France prepares to Interfere in Syria!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
www.presstv.ir...

France said its soldiers have been deployed to 'help refugees' in the border area. On Monday, the spokeswoman for the so-called Syrian National Council (SNC), Bassma Kodmani, singled out Saudi Arabia and Qatar among the countries providing arms for the insurgents. Reports also indicate that the notorious US security firm Blackwater is reportedly training al-Qaeda militants in Saudi Arabia and Turkey’s border areas to fight in Syria.

France is preparing to send troops to the Syrian-Jordan border under the guise of helping refugees since the NATO and arab funded terrorist operation in Syria is failing miserably. Earlier this week the terrorist commander was killed in a dramatic setback for the Hillary camp and much to the dismay of NATO. This undoubtedly called on NATO which and france is taking the first steps towards a possible military interference in Syria for the removal of Assad. We will see if this really is the case of 'helping refugees' or an alternate more likely motive.

We all know how this will play out. First they will be 'helping refugees.' Then they will want observer status
Once they are observing they will enter warzones; Some will be killed, and then Zarkozy will go on his national TV or something and urge the french people for a rescue mission for them and their terrorists that they are training and then it all goes from there. While I just gave one example of a possible scenario it is not the only one. They may also be there to provide intel and weapons (regular or wmds) in an attempt to frame Assad.

The French stooge in chief wanted interference in Syria bad; now he may be getting his wish.
edit on 083131p://8America/ChicagoThu, 09 Aug 2012 20:52:26 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Those kings of Jordan , Qatar and Saudi Arabia are doomed both ways.

If they don't support the invasion , they are dictators. And maybe caught in the storm of Islamic awakening.

If they support the invasion , they are more exposed as puppets to their nation.

Syria is cleaning city by cities.

This is not what those vampires where predicting.

They were thinking "Another velvet movement , helping rebels , killing people and fighting soldiers.It will work".

France is just going to fail like all local puppets and servants.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Unlike Libya, I am guessing if any country intervenes in Syria, there will be a nasty response not only from Syria, but from the Iranians also who have said they will pretty much back Assad all the way. I think it is wrong and this will just bring more tensions to the region. Jordan are really playing a dangerous game at the moment and I'm sure they will be on a Syrian/Iranian target list also because of their involvement in what is happening right now.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I wonder if something like this will prompt Assad to use chemical weapons. After all he did say they would be used in the event of a foreign nation intervening. I'm sure that will elicit a harsh backlash from the international community and it will be sold as the unprovoked, last acts of a dying regime.

Honestly, I expected the syrian government to fall since the MSM have been predicting and reporting massive gains by the rebels for the past few months. Apparently things aren't going according to plan, so it'll be interesting to see just how hard they will push to ensure that the "rebels" win.
This would've been over a while ago if China/Russia had not stood up to the international community. Sadly it'll get worse before it gets better I think.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

LOL!!!
French fighting forces!!
I hope a swift death to all who interrupt this "civil war".
They are the ones who are gonna have to live there, let the best fighter be the winner, not the one with the most nato bombers this time.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

hello! I'm curious, has blackwater been training those camps before this report?

good thread, I'll follow this one

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Nobody here has difinitive proof of Blackwater (not by that name) working in the neighbouring countries to train Jihadi bodies for the SFA.
Nor is the a photograph of same.
Nothing, just hear say....................way too reaching dont you think?Even for your usual anti NATO slant.....
Firstly, it would be a Spec Forces team not those Xe a$$hiles Or soldiers of Quatar, Saudi Arabia, jordan,UAE,Turkey, doing the training.....Those Xe scum are only good for massacres and shooting bystanders.

new topics

top topics

join