It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another long time lurker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Finally bite the bullet and joined the site after a long period of lurking (on and off around four years). Hope to get into most of the forums here as i enjoy learning about anything new and finding peoples views that are different to my own.

If anyone can recommend a good Earthquake or Cryptozoology it would be great.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Asid101

Welcome to the deep end of the pool. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to give you the info you requested....I come bearing...cake...

Welcome to ATS Cake....

Des

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Asid101

Greetings and welcome! Sooooooooooo.....you have been lurking for 4 years; so you know it can get very interesting and somewhat crazy around here.

Another voice and perspective is always wanted on ATS; I look forward to your input.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Thanks Destinyone, cake is always good and alien head shaped cake is even better

Cheers Caladonea, yeah i've been lurking for a long, long time. Crazy is one way of describing some of the threads on ATS, iv been following the sydney/california started by srsen tsunami thread for the last few days, that one got a bit wild before the mods stepped in.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, Cues the music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome Asid101

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

new topics

top topics

join