It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Meaning: A Tame Lion/Crocodiles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hi there. Having just woke up from the first dream I've had in months that can be remembered, I wanted to write it down here.

Standing on a bridge that was metal linked and looked upon a forest, 3 crocodiles are seen climbing up the hillside. The people I'm with expect them to come for us, while I expect them to just pass the bridge, as they do. But they then come up again, and this time they walk onto the bridge where we are, and just like that, that part of it ends.

Within the same dream, it's a different setting. I'm standing in a somewhat musky, dark room still with light, but like a cellar and being passed dead crocodiles to stab with a pole to make a circle, and then mark them with something. While I'm doing this, there's a lion in the room,.. which did not feel wild, but 'tamed' persay.

I'm utterly curious as to what this is interpreted as, so please share your thoughts.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Can you be a bit more descriptive? Like what colors were the crocodiles, did this happen sunrise, noon, or sunset, what color was the lion?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NalloArt

crocs were a darkish green, like the color of a thick boreal forest, the sky I'm not sure as I was more focused on the huge forest that the bridge overlooked. and the lion was a dark golden color. i can provide more descriptions if necessary

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Okay just a few need more descriptions!

Do you know what you were using to mark them? How did that make you feel? What did the poles look like?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneLife
Hi there. Having just woke up from the first dream I've had in months that can be remembered, I wanted to write it down here.

Standing on a bridge that was metal linked and looked upon a forest, 3 crocodiles are seen climbing up the hillside. The people I'm with expect them to come for us, while I expect them to just pass the bridge, as they do. But they then come up again, and this time they walk onto the bridge where we are, and just like that, that part of it ends.

Within the same dream, it's a different setting. I'm standing in a somewhat musky, dark room still with light, but like a cellar and being passed dead crocodiles to stab with a pole to make a circle, and then mark them with something. While I'm doing this, there's a lion in the room,.. which did not feel wild, but 'tamed' persay.

I'm utterly curious as to what this is interpreted as, so please share your thoughts.

LP527 copy written 8-09-2013 'Event Horizon' the crocodile’

The crocodile is the 13th sign, and the circle you were making is the constellation that it will appear amongst, or near, or in Leo.

You witness what life will be when they announce a new constellation…23 days later the world will

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
While sometimes dreams can tell us things that only our sub-conscious brain pieces together, usually they are just a mash-up of recent activities with a twist because the brain is de-fragmenting/sorting data as to be more useful.

This could for sure be a dream that's important and outside the process I just described but before I try to spend time interpreting it can you answer something honestly? Have you ever read or seen The Chronicles of Narnia? If you have that doesn't mean the dream is meaningless, I'm just curious.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

it was just a long thick piece of wood that I pushed through them. it didnt feel taboo and felt like a usual thing, a way of life persay within the dream. I'd shove the pole somewhere near their tail/leg and pass em off to another fellow in the cellar while the lion watched.

haven't watched narnia, no.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The crocodile or snake, is the symbol of the journey through the lower dimensions.
It is also the guardian of the lower dimensions. we are part reptilian (mind) and part God (spirit soul)
The difficult part for us humans is to still the mind, to be in control of your mind together with your soul.
What our mind wants to do is control our spirit which it sees as an intruder (seprate) while in fact it is alive because of spirit. The bridge you mention in your dream is the bridge to ascension (the place behind the veil)
where the 2 merge and wake up so to speak.So in your dream you are seeing that peoples minds are interfering with ascension.

The lion is the christ consciousness which we fear because of our mind.But because the veil is being lifted (ascesnion) we see that the Lion is tame and actually our ally, Sent by the higher aspect of ourselves to have the faith in ourselves and the outcome.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Being on a bridge is overlooking your life. The crocodiles are you, so to speak. Three crocodiles, your toil, strength, and pride. Stabbing them, owning yourself. The lion, I can't get a clear meaning. Like a guardian...overseer? You are watched anyways. It's about you. Being in a dark room but that still has light, that represents all the negative things that have happened to you, where in your pain, you go to that room. Because it has light in it, you always have a way out of the pain.

I'm not very good at this when it comes down to strangers. If I'm wrong, tell me please
Sorry that was all I got on it.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

sounds charming. thanks for the mini interpretation. dunno about the lion either, and don't want to scour the internet for it's meaning because its so cliched.

top topics

join