It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All who believe an olympic attack.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
There is no doubt that the evidence presented is leading towards a false flag attack. I am presenting my theory that the false flag attack isn't a physical attack, but is a mental attack. As far as movements, we're far from coming together as one, but at least theres a few of us who feel the need to be enlightened or those who wake up in the morning and no that something isn't right. Recently there was a thread on here to report that a man with a suspicious bag was detained by security and a higher offical let him through without inscpecting the bag he was carrying. At the same time, you have this military defence against air units. (so its looking more like a bombing rather than an aircraft). I think they did this though because some people are so plugged in they think all "al queda" can do is crash planes into things. So the reason I think something is going to happen is because of the aurora shooting... You know something isn't right when its being blown out of proporation. They had to keep bringing out new news about it, ect, to continue to fight the ongoing claims that it was a false flag attack. Now you have all this hype at the olympics, how they just set up rapier missles to "ease the public". They have rapier missles... yet people go missing from the olympic village? The further is all the Clock tower symbolism. You even have it in Dr. Who when the alien space ship goes through Big Ben (the "what happened last time" at the beginning of the episodes kept showing the part of it hitting big ben. Or its in the Mario VS Sonic olympics and they are shaking hands onto of Big Ben. (Mario + Sonic = Masonic?) (thats coincidence probably). How about Ni***'s in Paris with Kanye West and Jay-z and no i'm not talking about the "we killed tupac" conspiracy, but the offical music video itself. Its just shapes, and random images and than this dark, melodramatic beat and they stop singing and in the background is a clock tower. A lot of people predicted them to happen at the opening ceremony. But from what we clearly know, the governments are pent up on money grabs, so it would only make sense to run the olympics and than have something tragic happen.

www.youtube.com... - Dr Who Link 45 seconds

www.youtube.com... - Mario and sonic london olympics trailer

www.youtube.com... - J and kanye @ around 3:02 you'll see random image of clocktower.

So why do I think this is a mental false flag? Like stated above, a lot of us are becoming imformed and smarter. Yes, I believe once you get your head out of the system, you'll be smarter in most cases, or at least have more of a yearning for real knowledge. I see videos saying that "the %99 is making the elites scared" and what not. Maybe thats there hype to make us believe we're doing something. Or maybe they're scared and need to discredit us a bit. What better way to discredit us than to make us predict a false flag attack and have all this evidence and symbolism mounted up, just for it not to happen. Well, I'll tell you what happens, a lot of people will be handing us tin foil hats again and going back to sleep. So be wary, because this can go either way.

Also remember that Obama didn't sign the UN treaty on gun legistation, (I believe, please remember, all I know is that I know nothing - socrates) So that was also a form of discreditation on our behalf, even though the evidence ammounted to FF attack.

Peace and Love my fellow ATS members.
edit on 9-8-2012 by FreeMindedMason because: Mistake

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
lol what?

Why can't you people just give it up after you are wrong. Why must everything be a false flag, and now suddenly "mental ones"

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I suppose the G20 in Canada was of the same sort, because 2 billion was spent on overbearing/ridiculous/wasteful security that mostly harassed normal people non-vieloently protesting. It made it seem all that more normal having storm troopers march through the city.

Oh wait, maybe it's just a bunch of corrupt a-holes spending money from the public purse to companies or government depts that pick and choose who receive it.

Thanks for the contract Dan, really needed the new Porsche.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Because they were all disappointed after realizing it wasn't going to actually happen, so they're saving face by making it look like they weren't entirely wrong.

Kinda like when doomsday "prophets" decide they got the date wrong after the world doesn't end.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi7
reply to post by boncho

Because they were all disappointed after realizing it wasn't going to actually happen, so they're saving face by making it look like they weren't entirely wrong.

Kinda like when doomsday "prophets" decide they got the date wrong after the world doesn't end.

Yes, I'm familiar. It was really a rhetorical question for the OP but I starred you none-the-less for explaining to the people new to con-artistry and doomsaying.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
NO WAY.... WAY TOO OBVIOUS.... GET REAL. time and place no one suspects, not there!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I'm trying to shed some light. Because so far what i see is everyone divided. Everyone wanting to be absolutely right, but no one coming together to get a truth. I'm simply trying to say, we're heading back to tinfoil days where everything has conspiracy written on it. This post, me in general, doesn't care whether or not an attack happens. I'm more worried about how we will be viewed by people who already think we're crazy. Sue me if am actually fighting for a greater cause here, and not trying to be the saviour of humanity. Because thats what it comes down to. I honestly really think a lot of these people who post youtube videos and # think they'll end up in the new history books if they're absolutely right. I'm getting at the fact that even people who claim to be unplugged are still very reliant on the system. I'm saying its not enough to say anymore.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Don't you think that if there REALLY is something being planned, and since the olympic attack is such a widespread theory, the most obvious answer would be that the theory itself is the false-flag in order to distract people from something happening elsewhere in the world?

I feel like people don't consider the fact that conspiracies work in the favor of the government in many cases.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

So i gather from your post you A) didn't read mine, or B) didn't understand the point when I said I don't believe a False Flag attack on the olympics was ever going to happen. Thanks for listening though :\

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
lol what?

Why can't you people just give it up after you are wrong. Why must everything be a false flag, and now suddenly "mental ones"

Whoever made dark night , whoever put a pshycho called Joker in it , is planning to do what heshe wants in the outside world.

That is like shooting in the dark.

If people buy it , then they make it come true in the real world.

If people know what comes of the false flag preparation , then majority of people don't buy , means people won't support a new war.

The joker in the film is a sick hypocrite character who finds psychos where ever he wants.

Lollywood always show their enemy to be psycho.

OBL and Saddam were real psychos who couldn't handle the psycho-war of the US war-machine. But Iran is not that weak.

The psycho war-machine should work more to convince people that Iran is the boogy man.
edit on 9-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeMindedMason

I got the point, but i don't believe in a shred of the theories, including the symbolism. You know why i think popular artists and media really use these things in many cases? Like you said, far more people have started noticing, so i think all it is the majority of the time is that they realized there's a market for it when people think there's more to their music/movies/etc, than there really is.

TPTB don't really need coverups anymore, they do everything out in the open and don't seem to care who sees.
edit on 9-8-2012 by Bodhi7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
TBH if you think that there will be an attack your an idiot, as you will see by the end of the game when nothing happens.

100,000 people are NOT going to die, purely because the amount of people that believe this are paranoid, and the only reason they are paranoid is because another paranoid person told them. you got to understand there are al ot of people on this board who seam a bit ill mentally because the amount of crap they spew don't become truth and when it come to the date to prove of the crap they have spewed out is said people just spray on.

I propose a function in this site that lets people show how right other people predictions are, because all this site seams to be is talking about future predictions and 99% of them become don't become of anything.

All im saying is lets make a automatic system that weeds the garden if you will, so we can see about the person who is writing it before we read it...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

Thats one persons view from another. From my point of view, I STOPPED listening to that # once I started realizing the symbolism. I listen to Romanian Music a lot now because its not about drugs and sex and indecent exposure, but its about love, like our music USED to be about before all our good artists started dying. But I suppose they just died to get more money for the music industry as well. On the other hand, those who don't know anything, obviously aren't watching it for the symbolism. So im missing the "target" audience.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by definity

Well, considering i've only posted two threads and my other being about curiosity, I don't like to be put into your # people category. Your idea is plausable if this weren't a conspiracy website. As I stated above, all I know is that I really know nothing. Like every other single person on this website.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Hi FreeMindedMason, I noticed you recently registered here on ATS last month and are probably somewhat new here unless you were a long time lurker. Anyway, I applaud you for making a thread and stating your own thoughts and theories. I myself have been registered since 2010, but was a lurker since 2008 and have yet to start my own thread. So again Kudos!

Now, I just want to give you some constructive criticism if you will. This site, even though is primarily a conspiracy theory site, is full of some of the most logical thinkers as well as know-it-all jerks. We tend to eat our own at times for most of us here have about heard and seen it all. So you must be ready for the attacks, stand your ground while keeping a cool head. I've seen too many up and leave this site because they could take the heat.

Second, when making a post and especially a thread, try breaking up your text more often even if it's not really a new paragraph (there's kind of an art to when to make your breaks effective). This will help keep people interested in reading your posts, for a lot of us will not spend too much time reading a wall of text.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
lol what?

No kidding eh!!!

Oh BTW, just saying.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It hasn't happened yet?so where is this so called attack that was supposed to happen?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by indy0725
It hasn't happened yet?so where is this so called attack that was supposed to happen?

It is happening mentally inside their brains. Massive explosions.

Oh BTW, just saying.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The attackers better hurry!!! They are running out of time........

Another theory that can be put in the "I'm out of my freaking mind" department!!

new topics

top topics

join