It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition - Next Thursday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
I submitted my Petition last night, and was notified that it would be September/August before they were back in touch with me.

It usually takes us this long to determine your organ-harvesting suitability, we are however working on streamlining the process.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

In my state, the petition has to sit 30 days before they can vote on it. You should be visited by an "investigative committee," to get some more information on you, and they will report back to the Lodge whether they find you favorable or not. They should also do a criminal background check on you to make sure you don't have any drug charges or felonies. If all those things are favorable, then they might vote for you to receive the 3 degrees of Masonry. If that happens, they will schedule the degrees according to the availability of you and all of them. Sometimes it takes a little while to get enough people together to put a degree on, and sometimes it happens right away.

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
I submitted my Petition last night, and was notified that it would be September/August before they were back in touch with me.

It usually takes us this long to determine your organ-harvesting suitability, we are however working on streamlining the process.

He is O- right? Surely they already pin-pricked him when he handed in the application?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
He is O- right? Surely they already pin-pricked him when he handed in the application?

Pin prick? I need to send you the updated equipement. The RFID chips beam that stuff straight into the Masonic mainframe now.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Pin prick? I need to send you the updated equipement. The RFID chips beam that stuff straight into the Masonic mainframe now.

My district is so far behind! We definitely need to get some upgrades here!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I look forward to the indoctrination shortly.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Good luck with your application and hope that you get out of Freemasonry, that which you seek.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Taurean27

As much as I put in (:

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join