It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity and NASA cover up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Most people use GOOGLE, so many might not have noticed a recent article posted on Yahoo.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

I thought it would be great for ATS fans as two hours after the picture was released, and "space junkies" were fondling over the image in the distance, the photo was thusly removed.

What do you think it is? Black and white caused shadows? Building? Just a random blur? But why remove it than?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
been done already...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeMindedMason

... it's just as I predicted in the thread posted above, HERE

Quoting myself:

Oh dear. Here we go. And when the dust covers are off, with better, higher resolution, clearer images, all the peeps will be talking about these 'anomalies' getting photoshop'd out of the images as a big NASA coverup. *sigh*

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Banging, head and wall, all come to mind.

Does anybody know if there is an ignore feature on ATS? It would really come in handy.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

edit on 8/9/2012 by Klassified because: Nevermind. Not worth it.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMindedMason
Most people use GOOGLE, so many might not have noticed a recent article posted on Yahoo.

ca.news.yahoo.com...

I thought it would be great for ATS fans as two hours after the picture was released, and "space junkies" were fondling over the image in the distance, the photo was thusly removed.

What do you think it is? Black and white caused shadows? Building? Just a random blur? But why remove it than?

Here you go
The Puff on Mars: Mystery solved?
cosmiclog.nbcnews.com...

top topics

join