Two New Crop Circles Today Hampshire England

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Two new crop circles appeared overnight in the same field in Hampshire England. The first one is a design i have never seen before. The comments posted are also interesting.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

The second one is of a more conventional design:-

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Those are pretty awesome looking.

There are 4 circles total.

The cool one is in rows and columns of 4. Each little box is connected to 4 other ones.

They were made on the 8th...divisible by 4. Also in the 8th month.

4 months away is December....four days from it being made is the 12th....also divisible by 4.

I'm not one for theories, but they are pretty cool nonetheless. . Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The little tiny circle outside the bigger design circle is werid??? ( Un- conventional crop)

It looks like the whole design flows together...in other words.. There is only 1 beginning and the end, ends at the beginning.

Sorry if I confused..it's like if you drew this..you could draw the whole thing without lifting the pencil until you got to the end....still confused?

lol sorry

thanks for sharing the latest as quickly as you did...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
now im no expert on this subject , but to my eyes they look like they are man made.
cool designs though

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 420smokiesmalls

I would disagree with the unconventional...look at the way the plants are spiraling around....I don't think board and a persons weight could make it so light an airy looking...the plants would be more squashed to the ground...imo ;0)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

yea that is true!
but like i said im no expert

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 420smokiesmalls

Now before I say this I want it known I am not angry, just speaking my mind calmly.

If so many people believe that crop circles are human made occurrences, then why do they never EVER try to make their own versions of them? I have seen quite a few ATS members who would rather nag and troll then get to work on finding truth. If you, and I use you as a general statement, believe they are fake, record yourself making your own, build a 20ft, 30ft or 40ft tall camera mount and let us watch you go through the 'easy' process of making these works of art.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth

If you look at the bottom photograph of the second circle i have posted you will notice at the top of the photograph The Cheesfoot Head Music Festival is taking place. Now this raises certain questions. Did the people see "Anything going on" in the crop field during the night? If they did then why are there no people photographed in the crop circles? Surely they would have come to investigate anything that had seen or heard the night before.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

"................There is only 1 beginning and the end, ends at the beginning......."

It is the same principal on which Celtic Knotwork Designs are based
Celtic knotwork was found on Tutankhamen's Death Mask Interestingly
Very Cool Crop Circle Design by the way

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

That is a good question, but from that picture that looks to be a pretty good distance away. I can't really tell if those are people at the top left or blankets/towels or maybe umbrellas. Besides the point lol, does this festival go on through the night? Assume the crop circles were made during the night during a festival, I don't believe I would be looking the opposite way into a field instead of the direction of the band I paid to listen to
edit on 9-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: festival not concert

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

If you have time then please read this:-

www.colinandrews.net...

Very strange goings on at the same location in 1989.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

If you look at the bottom photograph of the second circle i have posted you will notice at the top of the photograph The Cheesfoot Head Music Festival is taking place. Now this raises certain questions. Did the people see "Anything going on" in the crop field during the night? If they did then why are there no people photographed in the crop circles? Surely they would have come to investigate anything that had seen or heard the night before.

A picture from this angle shows the field is masked by the large trees between the festival and formations.. I think it would still have taken a hell of lot of work to plot out and stamp down.. Even setting out the co-ordanates, would be a nightmare in a field, in the dark, even with the latest GPS gear.. I work in construction btw..

Picture Courtesy of Cropcircleconnector. www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Any religious coincidences?

The dot might be showing the starting / reference point...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Wow seriously?

Despite the many documentaries on people making crop circles showing how easy it is to make them in the pitch dark with nothing more than rope and planks.. people still think they are "alien"?

Also look at the photos... you will see the "one dot" is not just one dot but one of many connecting the two larger ones... so not "unusual" it is just people seeing what they want to see, even the "airy" look of the corn can be explained, that's just the effect of the corn being wet from rain and bending not snapping!

As for being close to the festival... just means the makers were probably AT the festival, also the reason no one saw anything is because you don't tend to see people in a field across the way at night making crop circles!

and the fancy pattern, a pattern that no one has seen before (in a crop circle) and if you honestly and I mean really honestly think about this for just a minute if you were an alien visiting another planet and wanted to communicate in some way to the sentient (and somewhat dumb) dominant species on the ground would you REALLY draw a circle in some corn and put a pretty pattern on it? REALLY? come on there are a billion better ways to communicate - I point you to Occam's razor - whats more believable? dudes from teh festival making a crop circle or a species from another planet able to build a craft capable of interstellar space travel visited a tiny field in Hampsire (my home county btw) at night so no one saw them and drew some graffiti and left s'n-word'ing to themselves?

(puts on flame proof suit)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
There is a spike of CCs recently, i wonder whether it has to do with drawing some visitors to the Olympics as tourists to the crop circle sites, charging them money. Actually, i do not *wonder*, i am pretty confident this the reason for that astonishing surge in the last weeks

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
There is a spike of CCs recently, i wonder whether it has to do with drawing some visitors to the Olympics as tourists to the crop circle sites, charging them money. Actually, i do not *wonder*, i am pretty confident this the reason for that astonishing surge in the last weeks

There's a spike like every year.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

heh because no one wants to make circles in the rain/snow/damp

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 420smokiesmalls
now im no expert on this subject , but to my eyes they look like they are man made.
cool designs though

are'nt they all man made????

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge

Originally posted by 420smokiesmalls
cool designs though

are'nt they all man made????

Shhhhush - Your not supposed to say that
edit on 10-8-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by freakyclown

Despite the many documentaries on people making crop circles showing how easy it is to make them in the pitch dark with nothing more than rope and planks...

Stuff like this makes me larf.

new topics
top topics

join