It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that HAARP is manipulating the Earth's weather patterns

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

uhh Phage, unless you are born in Tesla era, how would you know what all his projects and knowledge were about.. its commonly accepted that after Tesla's death a few greedy money makers took his work and their scientists immediately started on it. Some of that work (of Tesla) was not and will not be given to the public.

Just because HAARP states to the public that they are using "innocent" radio waves and randomly playing with their "tiny" past of the ionsphere, means your going to belive it with no questions or without witnessing it?

Phage, you actually have no idea what is going on over at HAARP, you have no idea what the technology they have actually does, and what its being used for. Sitting on ats referencing different sites to back up a LIE isnt a good argument in your case.

This is a conspiracy site Phage, you know that. The conspiracy here is that HAARP is lying to the public saying they are using radio waves and innocently sitting in North Alaska playing with a small part of the ionsphere... then they give breif statements on their site and you belive every word of it? Your logic is useless if you are lied to, because then you are trying to analyze the wrong things.

Point being sir, HAARP has lied about what they know, what they have, and what they are doing. So your physics are true to their version of what they tell you.. but its what they are not telling you that you need to figure out, and then apply your knowledge in physics. Im sure the HAARP scientists understand physics, frequencies, the atmosphere and the electromagnetic field of the planet better then you do Phage. Or you would be working there with a million $ salary.

Instead your backing up false statements with your knowledge in physics.

Counter productive when we are looking for truth isnt it Phage?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

It appears sarcasm is an ancient tool

HAARP is LYING about what htey are doing.. simply stating they are sending innocent waves into the ionsphere is the lie! Because they are NOT doing that. They sending different waves, higher freqencies into a different layer of the atmosphere, and this is the point of the conspiracy.

Be a smart ass all you want buddy, your still a sheep regardless until you wake up from the sheppard..

~ Love

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

uhh Phage, unless you are born in Tesla era, how would you know what all his projects and knowledge were about.. its commonly accepted that after Tesla's death a few greedy money makers took his work and their scientists immediately started on it. Some of that work (of Tesla) was not and will not be given to the public.

Well then how do you seem to be so knowledgeable on what Tesla projects were?

Were you born in the Tesla era or are you making comments you have no knowledge about?

If some of his work wasn't, and will not be given to the public the question here is how would you know about them?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

It appears sarcasm is an ancient tool
HAARP is LYING about what htey are doing.. simply stating they are sending innocent waves into the ionsphere is the lie! Because they are NOT doing that. They sending different waves, higher freqencies into a different layer of the atmosphere, and this is the point of the conspiracy.

Be a smart ass all you want buddy, your still a sheep regardless until you wake up from the sheppard..

~ Love

Well I see childish name calling isn't a lost tool for you now is it?

Well since what we know about HAARP is a lie I ask you again to actually show any evidence that will back up your claims,because you have yet been able to provide any?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

you have terrible responses... every post you have made just reflects the same thing back at me :S Do you think for you self Mr.copycat? Its a waste of time for you to post such useless words, and waste to even read them. Stop please, unless your going to have a productive post, stop replying.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

and to your last post... another useless response... the asnwer is Yes. The government, media and large corperations have always lied to the public, why would they change that with this HAARP "research"? This is a conspiracy website, what are you doing here if you dont follow or belive these conspiracies? Quite a waste of you own time ?

Eta - By the way I already gave an in depth video on HAARP in page 2. Which you ignorantly passed over.. Jesse Ventura has done all the research and work for us, so thank god for that. It just takes a lazy scroll with you mouse to click and watch it.. you might learn something

edit on 11-8-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

Jesse Ventura - For Sheep
edit on 11-8-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

High there!

Here's a picture showing what HAARP is capable of:

Researchers with the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) project in Alaska tickled the upper atmosphere to the extent that it glowed with green speckles.

The speckles were sprinkled amid a natural display known as the aurora borealis, or Northern Lights.

More about it here:
www.livescience.com...

Have you seen this before?

I'm wondering how HAARP can make these speckles of light directly above it's own array yet also make clouds look like a mackerel sky on the other side of the world?

Can you explain the mechanics and physics of it?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

In north america the right words are "Hi there", for future referece

Thank you for the input, I cannot explain it because unlike Phage and Alb' I am no logical nutcase in physics. But Im sure Phage can come back and give you an answer

lol

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Your replies here, and your own admission (props for that
), show that you have absolutely no idea what HAARP is or how it works, and are basically forming your opinion from your "gut feeling" and the reports of "visions" from some "psychics" on the internet, in a sort of "spititual" belief.

That's fine if that's how you roll. Go with it.

I think you'll find that most folks demand a little more before forming opinions, though.

edit on 11-8-2012 by subject x because:

edit on 11-8-2012 by subject x because:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Eta - By the way I already gave an in depth video on HAARP in page 2. Which you ignorantly passed over.. Jesse Ventura has done all the research and work for us, so thank god for that. It just takes a lazy scroll with you mouse to click and watch it.. you might learn something

I might except for one problem, there isn't a video on page 2 in any one of your posts.

And you want people to actually take you seriously when you can't even remember what page you posted the video on?

Jesse Ventura, seriously? The man has been saying he was a navy seal when he never was, and yes he was in UDT(which was not a navy seal) so his credibility is in serious question.

Have you not wondered why his show was cancelled, maybe because he couldn't prove anything that backed his assertions on that show. Also he is a good friend of one Alex Jones which that in itself should make one question his credibility.

I guess since it was on youtube it has to be the truth. BTW I watched that episode and he couldn't produce a single piece of evidence that backs him up..

edit on 11-8-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Your replies here, and your own admission (props for that ), show that you have absolutely no idea what HAARP is or how it works, and are basically forming your opinion from your "gut feeling" and the reports of "visions" from some "psychics" on the internet, in a sort of "spititual" belief.

Watch out I see a smart a$$ coming your way....

(not a member but a comment)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Logic has to backup what we feel is true. You can go on and belive everything HAARP has to say and states. I bet you belived Obama when he told America he was going to take the troops out of Iraq.. Your a good sheep with a conditioned mind. Good for you sir.

My intuition is much more accurate then your conditioned brain. Im sure of that. Beleiving everything you are told is exactly why we have sheep and America is the way it is today.
Dont ask questions, take whatever they tell us, and apply it to our lives... well I dont work on those terms guy.

Your sarcastic post for psychics.. go meet one buddy. They will be able to tell you everythin about you and your current life without asking any questions about it. They have natural insight, as well as an unconditioned mind. Your conditioned to think psycics are loonie.. but Ill take a psychics insight over anything the government and military tell the public.

Intution will tell you when your being lied to. Logic will not, it will follow that lie until it meets loose ends, or it finally makes sense to that individual. I, as well as hundreds of millions of others, know Haarp is lying, all governments lie. What they tell you, is a front for what they are really doing in Alaska.

Left Brain

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

Researchers with the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) project in Alaska tickled the upper atmosphere to the extent that it glowed with green speckles.

The speckles were sprinkled amid a natural display known as the aurora borealis, or Northern Lights.

More about it here:
www.livescience.com...

We have seen speckles of light much closer to the ground before, around high voltage power lines, which by the way operate at low frequency relative to HAARP. The light is caused when an electron which has been excited by the EM radiation gives off energy in the form of a photon and drops to a lower energy orbital. Around power lines it's called a corona discharge and this video shows some examples:

Corona discharge

This phenomenon has some similarities, and some differences with the HAARP phenomenon, the latter of course occurring at much lower power levels, because of the nature of the ionosphere, the frequency used, etc. Engineers try to design power lines in such a way that this doesn't happen because it reduces the efficiency of power distribution, but sometimes it still happens in certain conditions. I suspect some of these lines got repaired or modified to prevent the corona discharge from continuing. With HAARP, it's the result of an experiment and was somewhat expected, though I recall reading elsewhere they weren't really sure in advance that the "sparkles" would be visible to the naked eye...apparently in this case they were!

I'm wondering how HAARP can make these speckles of light directly above it's own array yet also make clouds look like a mackerel sky on the other side of the world?
This does serve to reinforce what several people in this thread have said...that the predominant effects of HAARP will be in the ionosphere in the immediate area of the antenna array, either directly above it or very close to it, and in this case, the effects are visible.

Of course the mackerel sky claim has no science to back it up, and science can actually show that it's the ionosphere affected by the frequencies used by HAARP and not the lower part of the atmosphere which would make a mackerel sky.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

This phenomenon has some similarities, and some differences with the HAARP phenomenon, the latter of course occurring at much lower power levels,...

I would like to understand how this can possibly be the case. "...much lower power levels..." Are you sure of this?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
I would like to understand how this can possibly be the case. "...much lower power levels..." Are you sure of this?
Power density levels would be more specific. Here are some stats:
500KV transmission line:
Power: 900 MW ( www.aep.com... )
Distance: ~1 meter (Approx distance of corona discharges seen in video)

HAARP:
Power: 3.6 MW (only 1 MW was used for the story referenced above)
Distance: 250,000 meters (From this source: www.nature.com... )

Which one is going to have the greatest power density?
HAARP was only operating at 1MW in that story above. 3.6MW is the maximum and that's been used in later experiments to make even brighter light shows.

"I would like to understand how this can possibly be the case":
Because the ionosphere already contains many charged particles and those are easily excited with EM radiation. The air around the power line isn't normally ionized (doesn't have many charged particles), and therefore it's not affected much by electromagnetic radiation, so much higher power density levels are needed to make a light show of the air next to a power line.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Thank you for the information.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

So where are your credentials, you and the phage bunch? Let's see your degrees and college transcripts; pics or it didn't happen.

Let's also see you all back up the statements you have made, by showing security clearance to the classified information you are all defending.

Otherwise your whole bunch has the credibility of Jiminy Cricket.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Noun 1. phage - a virus that is parasitic (reproduces itself) in bacteria; "phage uses the bacterium's machinery and energy to produce more phage until the bacterium is destroyed and phage is released to invade surrounding bacteria"

Free Dictionary

A parasitic virus; sounds well intentioned to me...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

High there!

Here's a picture showing what HAARP is capable of:

More about it here:
www.livescience.com...

Can you explain the mechanics and physics of it?

Don't be silly. It's magic

And anyone who says otherwise is an ignornant Govt stooge and should not be trusted with making a cheese sandwich.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

Where are your credentials? And why do I need a university degree to have common sense, logic and a basic understanding of science? And a sceptical mind that means I don't fall for flim flam men?

Who are you?

This is me

edit on 11-8-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join