Evidence that HAARP is manipulating the Earth's weather patterns

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
Please Arb', provide the evidence HAARP isnt doing anything. And This thread is done

I never said HAARP isn't doing anything. I said it's probably not affecting the weather anywhere to any significant degree, and that the effect it is having of heating the ionosphere with a tiny fraction of the amount of ionospheric heating that comes from the sun is localized to the area around the facility. HAARP even has a page where you can calculate the size of the area affected, depending on the frequency they are using, and other factors:

HAARP HF Transmitter Performance Calculator

If you don't trust HAARP and you know physics, you can do the calculations yourself. Whether you use the page they provide or do your own calculations, you can see the affected area isn't very large.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Arbitrageur because: fix typo

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Arbit, I have to be specific talking to you. No I do not trust HAARP or what it has to say. I seen the workers they sent to "deal" with Jesse Ventura, and they choked and lied. So why should I belive what they tell SHEEP?

What you said about Haarp STATING that they are only abusing a small fraction of the ionsphere reminds me of something...

Once upon a time there was a perfect shield called the O'Zone layer.. then all of a sudden there was a tiny hole! Years later that hole got bigger and the Earth got burnt to sh!t by a CME..

Thats what I think about HAARP playing with the Earths ionsphere, no matter how small. Screw their calculations...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Years later that hole got bigger and the Earth got burnt to sh!t by a CME..

Really? When was that? I don't really the Earth being burned.
What does the ozone layer have to do with the effects of a CME?
edit on 8/10/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

And you have first hand experience working with EMR and the ionsphere with a gigantic machine Phage? Im sorry im no physicist, but even if I was, I stilll wouldnt agree with what Haarp is up to. When the Earth is obviously having strange changing patterns in weather and clouds, would it be smart to play with advanced technology and the atmosphere?

You are a smart guy Phage from Planet 10.. but Im a lover guy for the Planet Earth. Whatever is screwing with the planet that gives me life, I disagree with, and will be against. We have enough problems, we dont need government researching in Haarp creating more.

Stop denying things and using "basic" physics as your excuse, its really not that smart ..

Here is another example of strange clouds
Tidal Wave Clouds

I know a mainstream explanation will be taken with no evidence.. but thats not what Im here for.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I know a mainstream explanation will be taken with no evidence..
I'm not sure what you mean.

but thats not what Im here for.
Didn't you say this:

Any thoughts on this conclusion?
You don't want thoughts (or facts). You just want people to agree with you. And those that don't are what? Agents? Shills?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Good job avoiding everything I said, and coming back like the typical smart ass on ats..

Well I guess you find it easier to call names than it is to actually respond in a grown up manner, hey but to each his own.

Please explain how asking simple questions makes one a smart ass?

No you cant prove what you quoted, so why quote it? You just take whatever your told and "photocopy" it to your brain..

And yet you still haven't shown any evidence to prove HAARP has anything to do with manipulating the weather,but you insist it can, so show the evidence. That is a quite simple question that shouldn't be hard to show as you are so sure of what HAARP does, so how about it?

Thanks for the smart ass comment, I hate to admit it but yes I am a smart ass....

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Once upon a time there was a perfect shield called the O'Zone layer.. then all of a sudden there was a tiny hole! Years later that hole got bigger and the Earth got burnt to sh!t by a CME..

Thats what I think about HAARP playing with the Earths ionsphere, no matter how small. Screw their calculations...
If you're trying to imply their calculations were wrong, I don't think so. At least I'm not aware of any ozone calculations being made when CFCs were first implemented.

Once we started making measurements and calculations, the calculations were actually confirmed by measurements and we took action on a global scale to fix the problem by reducing CFC use. So I think the example you chose illustrates how calculations proved to be correct (once they were finally made).
edit on 10-8-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

This is intutive knowledge Im cross referencing with the case of something small happening, and then turning into a bigger badder case Phage.

I can add that knowledge; thousands around the World (even some cases on ats) have had visions of the Earth being burnt up by the Sun, literally burning everything. My partner, a spiritual healer, has had an intense vision of fire burning the planet, coming directly at her, finally melting her body upon death..

Many psychics (thats psy not phy Phage) have seen the Earth burned up through the Suns CME (December 21st the Sun is predicted to have a very large CME). I know psychic, spiritual awareness, intution and insight are not your forte Phage.. but logic is sometimes late in explianing what is already there or soon to happen.

I was trying to stay logical in sense that the members here would understand what is happening through HAARP and other forces and relate better. But my own belives and understanding of reality are coming to the table. Not everything can be seen through numbers and ABC's sir (logic).

My biggest issue with Haarp playing around with frequencies (especially EMR) is the Earth is weakened, the Sun is very active.

Through individual witnesses (via insight and spiritual awareness), and the Nasa link I provided, this validates my concern for Earth and its atmosphere altogether. I, like you Phage, are just tiny organisms in the grand scheme.. we have no control over the Sun, and now we have a weakened shield, we dont need Haarp influencing things, which is why I have made this thread, a concern. And I need scientific evidence that what Haarp is doing, is not affecting the atmosphere. I believe they are..

The ozone layer absorbs 97–99% of the Sun's medium-frequency ultraviolet light (from about 200 nm to 315 nm wavelength), which potentially damages exposed life forms on Earth.[2]

O zone layer

I actually ment Magnetic Field of Earth rather Ozone layer in my last post, but they work together in their natural ways..

Breach in Earth's Magnetic Field

So if Haarp or any other governments (Russia, China..etc) are not using EMR technology to play with the atmosphere, and they dont know that the Earth has a target on its back with its guard down come December, why are so many underground bases being built Phage? And why hasnt facilties like Haarp truely admited what they are up too without choking on national television?

Something is up, I dont trust Haarp, as a spiritual being I will take the thousands and thousands of accounts of visions and dreams relating to Earth burning up over your basic standard terms of physics. Until proven otherwise.

So please, WHAT IS HAARP DOING, AND WHY IS THE ATMOSPHERE BEING PLAYED WITH THROUGH FREQUENCIES? Ease my satification "debunkers" ..

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Hi! Your name is familiar.
I totally agree with you. I am inviting you to visit my thread on the subjet of artificial climate change herewww.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Here is another example of strange clouds

Then you may want to check this out as it explains how many strange clouds form.

www.wired.com...

or you may want to check this out also....

www.toptenz.net...

Enjoy...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I can add that knowledge; thousands around the World (even some cases on ats) have had visions of the Earth being burnt up by the Sun, literally burning everything. My partner, a spiritual healer, has had an intense vision of fire burning the planet, coming directly at her, finally melting her body upon death..

So thousands out of billions have had the vision then by god it must be true.

I had a vision of riding a unicorn over a rainbow and having dinner with Strawberry Shortcake so by your rationale it should come true.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Many psychics (thats psy not phy Phage) have seen the Earth burned up through the Suns CME (December 21st the Sun is predicted to have a very large CME).
Oh, I thought you said this:

the Earth got burnt to sh!t by a CME.
But if many psychics predict that the Earth will be burned what difference does any of it make?

Breach in Earth's Magnetic Field

HAARP doesn't do much of anything to the magnetosphere. Those "breaches" are short lived and are a natural occurance. If you actually read the article it says that. It is a connection between the Earth's magnetic field and the solar wind. They come and go. We just didn't know much about them until we had the tools to study them.

So please, WHAT IS HAARP DOING, AND WHY IS THE ATMOSPHERE BEING PLAYED WITH THROUGH FREQUENCIES?
HAARP is doing a lot of things but the fact that you use the word frequencies in that manner demonstrates that you have no understanding of any of it. "Frequency" is not a thing. It is a property of something. A rotating bicycle wheel has a frequency. A pogo stick has a frequency. Yes, even radio waves and sound waves have a frequency but they are not the same thing. That's like saying my girlfriend has hair the color of a carrot so she must be a carrot.

Here's a sample of what HAARP (actually the many students and scientists from different countries who do work there) is doing.
www.gi.alaska.edu...
All research and not all of it involves the use of the ionospheric heater. Some of the research involves learning how to protect satellites from the effects of solar activity. Some of it involves long range communications.

Ease my satification "debunkers" ..

Why would you want your satisfaction eased? What's wrong with "debunking", do you like bunk?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It means that a bogus scientist with hardly any true research can claim something and blind left brainers like yourself will follow that "logic" without doing the true research yourself!

Im not so good at these things, I skipped physics in highschool Phage.. so maybe you can try an experiment since your so educated in the field of physics?

Mimic your own atmosphere, send Electromagnetic Radiation into the middle half of it, and tell me if there are any effects? With the results of your own research in this scientific experiement you can come back and tell me that what HAARP has posted on their brief website is true or false. My prediction is false.

This thread seemingly has turned into a bunch of half ass references (one from davidicke even?) and opinions which are also on my behalf.
Cymatics is enough demostration - on changing patterns in matter through frequencies - to make me understand that any HF (high frequencies) being charged at a section in the atmosphere will cause affect.

I hope I am wrong but these bogus explanations for clouds and brief references for Electromagnetic Radiation are just not cutting it for me. Maybe my logic is missing tonight and I need rest.. but the fact that government lies, always will and always have, is what is keeping my understanding about HAARP and their mysterious "research" at a halt. I dont believe what they say on their website, and your government always lies.

Im sure Haarp knows exactly what its up too, it just doesnt want the public to know what its up too. That is why this is a conspiracy, and that is why this thread is ongoing.

I dont want everyone to agree with me Phage, I just want people to stop making quick references to anything and everything without valid experimental evidence! A scienctist can say whatever they want about how the atmosphere works and teach it to the people.. doesnt make it true! Are you going to create the "mimicked-atmosphere" experiment Phage? Im not educated enough for it, but I wont accept just anything because someone said so with a smart sounding explianation..

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Im not claiming I know the science here.

But you refuse to listen to those who do

But the obvious change in weather patterns and crazy-strange cloud formations is enough for me to take notice.

WHAT change in weather patterns and crazy-strange cloud formations???????

I agree that global warming may be affecting weather patterns, but where are these strange clouds?
edit on 10-8-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I just want people to stop making quick references to anything and everything without valid experimental evidence!
Sounds good. Where is your "Evidence that HAARP is manipulating the Earth's weather patterns"? Your pictures of clouds aren't it.

A scienctist can say whatever they want about how the atmosphere works and teach it to the people.. doesnt make it true!
No. Maybe if you hadn't skipped physics you would have a better understanding of how science works. A scientist observes phenomena and develops and explanation for why those phenomena occur. He then tests his explanation to see if it fits the facts. If it does not fit the facts he modifies the explanation. And the whole time he is doing this others are looking over his shoulder to make sure he's getting it right.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Okay so in conclusion Haarp's Electromagnetic Radiation is not affecting ANY other part of the atmosphere other then the ionsphere? And the Magnetic breach in the Earths field has nothing to fear against the Suns blast of CME December 21st (ish)? And Haarps ionsphere playing will not influence Earth recieving these blasts from the Sun?

I have clearly been off my rocker this evening, so I apologize to you Phage, and Mr.Alb'. The clouds are crazy for natural purposes, Haarp is hiding in the North to innocently poke a tiny spot in the atmosphere, and weather patterns are bonkers because Gaia is a pms show

Thank you for wrapping this thread up Phage, Star for you

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sexist much? Alot of "he" referencing in your post lol..

A quote for you Phage

"All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. All these aspirations are directed toward ennobling man's life, lifting it from the sphere of mere physical existence and leading the individual towards freedom"

~ Albert Einstien
edit on 10-8-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

Science is man's young logic trying to explain everything nature is and has to offer... Nature is physics, nature is anatomy, nature is biology, chemistry, geology, mathmatics,astronomy and everything in between. Science is nothing to Nature but a sound in the wind
edit on 10-8-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

And why hasnt facilties like Haarp truely admited what they are up too without choking on national television?
There might be some potential military applications. The answer to why they don't want to blab about them on national TV should be self evident but in case it's not, here's why HAARP researchers clammed up on the Ventura show. They didn't want to say there are no possible military applications as that's probably not true. And if they say what the military applications are, then the ears of enemies will perk up and try to see if they can use the same technology. A technological advantage is one you have that your enemy doesn't, and it should be obvious that you probably don't want to give all your technological advantages away and make it easier for your enemy to defeat you.

Something is up, I dont trust Haarp, as a spiritual being I will take the thousands and thousands of accounts of visions and dreams relating to Earth burning up over your basic standard terms of physics. Until proven otherwise.
If the people with visions are willing to be flexible with the timing, there's no discrepancy between the visions and science. The Earth will in fact burn up. All the oceans are going to boil away and there won't be a drop of liquid water left anywhere on the planet. I haven't heard a single scientist dispute this. There is some debate regarding exactly when this will take place. A number of years ago I thought it was billions of years away, but now I think that possibly as soon as a billion years from now the Earth might be too hot for any life if it sustains a runaway greenhouse effect sort of like Venus:

Timeline

1.1 billion years from now - The Sun becomes 10% brighter than today. Runaway greenhouse effect may evaporate the Earth's oceans. If so, the water in upper atmosphere will photodissociate and the hydrogen will sail off into outer space.

While we can debate the exact timing of when the Earth will burn up, there doesn't seem to be any question it will, so, I'd say the scientists and your psychic friends agree on that.
edit on 10-8-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Okay so in conclusion Haarp's Electromagnetic Radiation is not affecting ANY other part of the atmosphere other then the ionsphere?
No more than all the other RF radiation that is flying around, and that is pretty much not at all. And it is certainly not manipulating global weather patterns.

And the Magnetic breach in the Earths field has nothing to fear against the Suns blast of CME December 21st (ish)?
There is no more reason to expect a CME on December 21st than there is to expect one next week. If there is a magnetic "breach" at the same time as a CME, geomagnetic activity may be enhanced but there isn't anything to fear any more than there is with any CME.

And Haarps ionsphere playing will not influence Earth recieving these blasts from the Sun?
The influence of HAARP on the ionosphere is completely insignificant in relation to the power of the Sun. The most influence it can have is to very slightly affect the aurora over Gakona.

The clouds are crazy for natural purposes
The clouds are not crazy. Often they are pretty to look at. Often the are interesting. Sometimes ominous. But not crazy and yes, from natural causes.

Haarp is hiding in the North to innocently poke a tiny spot in the atmosphere,
HAARP is not hiding. Yes, it occasionally warms a very small area of ionosphere above Gakona, Alaska.

weather patterns are bonkers because Gaia is a pms show
If you say so. Some people say it's because of the Sun. Some people say it's because of CO2 levels. Some people say it's because of Nibiru. Some people say it's because of God.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

So please, WHAT IS HAARP DOING, AND WHY IS THE ATMOSPHERE BEING PLAYED WITH THROUGH FREQUENCIES? Ease my satification "debunkers" ..

HAARP is doing exactly what they say it is doing. It is only your conspiratorial paranoia that thinks otherwise.

What "frequency" is "being played with" exactly. The frequency of my foot tapping on the floor at music? The frequency of waves rippling across a pond?

Saying a "frequency" is causing problems is like saying a colour is causing traffic accidents because cars are coloured! It is a measure. I think what you really mean is EM radiation targetting the exact same spot directly above HAARP is modifying weather around the world.......even though the antennas are fixed
Bit like crapping in your own back yard.....if it was weapon....but hey ho that's the nature of illogical conspiracies.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join