It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP frequency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Does haarp frequency output have anything to do with how it might effect people's physical or mental health...personally speaking my blood type (according to the web) has higher Ion levels...and I have read about and met those individuals that cant wear watches because of their magnetic make-up...ect. And even if this is a remote possibility I can't help from feeling a little miffed and the more I read the more I feel like a freakin lab rat...Anyone else feel this way too? And if so what can we do?
edit on (8/9/1212 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The frequency range is 2-20 Mhz, and the arrays point upwards. Even with the huge gain of its aerial system and high RF power it's very unlikely to affect anything back at ground level.

During the cold war the communist bloc countries fired similar KW's of power into huge curtain arrays pointing at Europe for their high power shortwave transmissions and there's no evidence of it affecting anyone either.

Unless you fly over Alaska as they key up I doubt very much that you would notice anything.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Does haarp frequency output have anything to do with how it might effect people's physical or mental health

Yes it does. HAARP's ionospheric heater is modulated in order to produce extremely low frequency waves (ELF's) and these waves bounce around in the earth-ionosphere cavity. They have been shown to have all kinds of adverse effects from inducing semi-conscious states to high anxiety to apathy to zombie-esque-ness to earthquakes to wild weather.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Okay so just two replies to look at so far...one of you say no effect and the other says yes...hmm...I guess its Google time...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
No it doesn't. The ELF radiation induced by HAARP is of extremely low power, requiring sensitive equipment to detect it. Natural phenomena produce far more powerful signals at the same frequencies.

While varying magnetic fields have been shown to have subtle physiological effects, electromagnetic radiation (such as the high frequency radiation emitted by HAARP and the ELF frequency radiation induced by it) has not. Nor has it been shown to affect earthquakes or weather.

Nor can it slice bread, dice vegetables, or clean your toilet.

edit on 8/10/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
Okay so just two replies to look at so far...one of you say no effect and the other says yes...hmm...I guess its Google time...

As a radio engineer since the mid seventies (mmm - I feel old!) the basic theory of radio propagation and the way that radio waves bounce off, or are absorbed by layers in the ionosphere are very well known. However, as an engineer I am fascinated by Tesla's work and would dream of seeing the unpublished ideas.

That's not to say that HAARP cannot generate two signals that together produce a 2.5Hz "difference" signal. It's very unlikely that a 2.5Hz signal is radiated directly from Alaska, and HAARPS activity can be monitored accurately on short wave radios worldwide.

Those people who have spent time and proper scientific research on HAARP may have come legitimately to a different conclusion.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Yup, Dr Robert O. Becker stated so in his book the Body Electric. HAARP devices can affect brain's working.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Okay...I have been reading all the online info(google) and geesh theres so much and everyone claims to be experts but so many conflicting opinions I guess this is just another wait and see things...but if it causes me to flip out or get some sort of cancer or grow an extra limb well Im gonna sue Alaska!!!!

edit on (8/10/1212 by shells4u because: added something

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
No it doesn't. The ELF radiation induced by HAARP is of extremely low power, requiring sensitive equipment to detect it. Natural phenomena produce far more powerful signals at the same frequencies.

While varying magnetic fields have been shown to have subtle physiological effects, electromagnetic radiation (such as the high frequency radiation emitted by HAARP and the ELF frequency radiation induced by it) has not. Nor has it been shown to affect earthquakes or weather.

Nor can it slice bread, dice vegetables, or clean your toilet.

edit on 8/10/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Not weather maybe, but sensistive people/animals can feel it I reckon.
but
Could they though, say, alternatively switch them on so, a collection of them, (and there are a few around the globe) set it up so one wave hits another wave and then another and so on ond so forth, creating ongoing waves consistantly?
i hate to use a movie as an example but, in 'The Core' for example only....go easy.

Incindentally had an ole boy explain to me about 'phage' yesterday..very interesting..just thought I'd share.

top topics

join