It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Mayor to Demolish UN Humanitarian Agency Emergency Shelter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperFrog

Are you in a habit to not read other people's posts ?
I just showed that Israel Do in-fact bulldoze Israeli settlements.
Is that how it goes with you people, screening news and history books based on your bias and agenda ?
Sounds incredibly childish.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by SuperFrog

Are you in a habit to not read other people's posts ?
I just showed that Israel Do in-fact bulldoze Israeli settlements.
Is that how it goes with you people, screening news and history books based on your bias and agenda ?
Sounds incredibly childish.

It did in past, that is right, but then it stopped. Now they are in process of legalizing unlawful settlements. Even the fence they build does not follow previously declared borders, as there are so called 'pocket settlements'.

Don't you follow new development regarding settlements or you base all your research just on couple good examples??

Current Israeli government is supporting settlements on occupied territory.

www.nytimes.com... ts.html?_r=1

www.aljazeera.com...

www.btselem.org...

edit on 10-8-2012 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CalebRight14

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by CalebRight14

Good Luck with that P, Israel will only win, and RIGHTFULLY take more land.

I guess you don't know that it's illegal to annex land by force? Every bit of land taken by Israel since 72 is stolen land.

Yeah yeah, whatever. The UK thinks the independence of the USA is illegal too. What are they going to do about it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What makes you think the UK owned America in the first place? They were just squatters on land that didn't belong to them. That's the problem with dealing with ignorant royalty they think everything they want belongs to them. The land belonged to the native Americans unless you can show a deed where they purchased it.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
People on here stating they should build where they are allowed or with permits....

Do you guys not understand that Israel stole the land from them in the first place.

Why would they need a permit for land they owned before the Zionist's in Israel occupied it unlawfully.

Cycles. Guess they did not learn from what happen'd to them or they have a bad case of revenge to whoever gets in the way.

edit on 10/8/12 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Keeper of Kheb
nothing wrong with what Israel is doing. It's their land, the palestinians are the occupiers if they want to put houses up then they should move to their palestinian state of Jordan. Israel was given to the jews by God thousands of years ago. In my opinion either the palestinians assimilate or they need to leave. It's not their land.

Ya, but according to the Torah it was then taken by god. God said he would not return them to their land until he sent his messiah.

So if we're gonna use scriptures to back up our positions, which is repugnant to me personally, then that means that the jewish people are occupying Palestine against gods will!. Which according to Jewish theory, all things happening in accordance with God's will, means that the people rising against Israel is part of his plan.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I agree, especially on the boycott part.

Worth noting here that it is ILLEGAL for any US citizen to take part in boycotting Israel.

U.S. Department of Commerce

Boycott Alert
U.S. companies continue to report receiving requests to engage in activities that further or support the boycott of Israel.

Who Is Covered by the Laws?
The antiboycott provisions of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) apply to the activities of U.S. persons in the interstate or foreign commerce of the United States. The term "U.S. person" includes all individuals, corporations and unincorporated associations resident in the United States, including the permanent domestic affiliates of foreign concerns.

What do the Laws Prohibit?
Conduct that may be penalized under the TRA and/or prohibited under the EAR includes:
Agreements to refuse or actual refusal to do business with or in Israel or with blacklisted companies.

HOLY SH#*!!!!. I did not know it had come to this. Now the government is not only telling you what you can't buy, but what you have to buy, and who you have to by it from.
You are free, to do as we tell you. You are free, to do as we tell you. You are free, to do as we tel you.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I thought I should link a thread authored by Buster2010 from last night that is relevant to this thread and I think his thread deserves more attention than it has received.

Court upholds eviction of 8 Palestinian villages

I urge everyone to check it out

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I thought I should link a thread authored by Buster2010 from last night that is relevant to this thread and I think his thread deserves more attention than it has received.

Court upholds eviction of 8 Palestinian villages

I urge everyone to check it out

It receives little attention because it deserves little attention. People see the OPs name and know exactly the makeup of the thread. They choose to roll along to other places. I think the name for it is irrelevant.

Sorry about that.

Terrorist weapons cache, staging area under the guise of Humanitarian Agency Emergency Shelter. Thats what I think.

Oh BTW, just saying.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I guess you don't know that it's illegal to annex land by force? Every bit of land taken by Israel since 72 is stolen land.

Yeah yeah, whatever. The UK thinks the independence of the USA is illegal too. What are they going to do about it?

What makes you think the UK owned America in the first place? They were just squatters on land that didn't belong to them. That's the problem with dealing with ignorant royalty they think everything they want belongs to them. The land belonged to the native Americans unless you can show a deed where they purchased it.

OMG how many times can you be wrong in a single day?

The UK purchased the land from the natives for guns/powder and a few crocks of Irish whiskey. The indians could not read nor write. Deed? indeed.

Oh BTW, just saying.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I see no point in speaking to you.

Let me guess, you also believe in evolution, but do not like when the strong take from the weak, despite that being the idea behind your whole belief...
edit on 9-8-2012 by CalebRight14 because: (no reason given)

By that logic, you've just justified the holocaust.

You realize that what you just said makes Israel look just like WWII Germany, yes?

Zionism is now the new Nazi movement. Israel's "Jewish Character" is in danger! Quick! Deport all the Africans and destroy the refuge shelters! Do you understand what an ethnocracy is?

You're completely brainwashed.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Never forget.

electronicintifada.net...

On 16 March 2003 in Rafah, occupied Gaza, 23-year-old American peace activist Rachel Corrie from Olympia, Washington, was murdered by an Israeli bulldozer driver. Rachel was in Gaza opposing the bulldozing of a Palestinian home as a volunteer with the International Solidarity Movement.

Rachel and seven other ISM activists were in the Hi Es Salam area of Rafah, Gaza, trying to prevent the razing of Palestinian land and property. Present were two Israeli occupation army bulldozers and a tank. For a period of two hours, the activists played ‘cat and mouse’, attempting to prevent the illegal demolitions by physically blocking the passage of the two bulldozers.

edit on 10-8-2012 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Are you just intentionally ignoring the point? I almost cannot believe you said that, do you not know the history of the United States? Who was it that came over here and started the colonies? You think they were from china?
Since you need a history lesson, I’ll help you understand. It was people from the British Empire, thus governing of America fell under British rule and was known as British America( not the only current country to fall under British rule at the time). We decided we didn't want to be ruled by them any longer and told them so. They didn't like that idea; after all, America is part of the British Empire. We fought over it, we won, and in essence took America away from the British Empire at the cost of a lot of dead.

This is the way it is, and has always been, right or wrong, it is what it is. That's what we did to the Native Americans when we first came here. It is a fact, when one group of people, or country, or state wants or needs something that another country has, and they want it or need it bad enough to pay the price it will cost to take it, they will pay that price and take it. It's the way of the world, if you can't handle that truth; I suggest you stay out of the kitchen.

And let's not delude ourselves into saying the Palestine people have been innocent victims in all this. Fault can be found on both sides, I just am sick of all the anti-Israel people that act like they are the worst people on the planet. We did the SAME thing, TWICE.

edit on 10-8-2012 by CalebRight14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

And let's not delude ourselves into saying the Palestine people have been innocent victims in all this. Fault can be found on both sides, I just am sick of all the anti-Israel people that act like they are the worse people on the planet. We did the SAME thing, TWICE.

The reason why people act like Israelis are the worst people on earth is because, by and large, Israelis behave in a seriously barbaric way.

It sickens me that you would even attempt to conclude that Palestinians should be apportioned some blame for what Israel has done to them. Truly a disgusting mentality.
edit on 10-8-2012 by binkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkman

And let's not delude ourselves into saying the Palestine people have been innocent victims in all this. Fault can be found on both sides, I just am sick of all the anti-Israel people that act like they are the worse people on the planet. We did the SAME thing, TWICE.

The reason why people act like Israelis are the worst people on earth is because, by and large, Israelis behave in a seriously barbaric way.

It sickens me that you would even attempt to conclude that Palestinians should be apportioned some blame for what Israel has done to them. Truly a disgusting mentality.
edit on 10-8-2012 by binkman because: (no reason given)

Okay, so Plaestine has done nothing huh? Just ONE example of what they have done to continue the fighting below, and there are many many more. Much of what Israel has been doing since the 40s is in response to attacks.

en.wikipedia.org...

Palestinian rocket and mortar attacks on Israel from the Gaza Strip have occurred since 2001. Between 2001 and January 2009, over 8,600 rockets had been launched, leading to 28 deaths and several hundred injuries,[1][2] as well as widespread psychological trauma and disruption of daily life.[3] According to research done by the Social work department at the Sapir Academic college, Estimated 15,000[4] people from Sderot are suffering from PTSD and estimated 1000 are treated within the mental health[5] community.

The whole thing in a nutshell.

www.mideastweb.org...

Judea, home of the Jews in ancient times, was conquered by the Romans and renamed Palestine. Palestine was later conquered and inhabited by Arabs for over a thousand years. The Zionist movement arose to restore the Jews to Israel, largely ignoring the existing Arab population. Following the Balfour Declaration in 1917, Palestine was granted to Britain as a League of Nations mandate to build a national home for the Jewish people. The Arabs resented the Jews coming in to take their land. Led by Grand Mufti Hajj Amin El Husseini, they rioted repeatedly and later revolted, creating a history of enmity between Jews and Arabs in Palestine. Britain stopped Jewish immigration to Palestine. Following the Holocaust, in which 6 million Jews were killed by the Nazis, pressure on Britain increased to allow Jewish immigration to Palestine. In 1947, the UN partitioned the land into Arab and Jewish states. The Arabs did not accept the partition and war broke out. The Jews won a decisive victory, expanded their state and created several hundred thousand Palestinian refugees. The Arab states refused to recognize Israel or make peace with it. Wars broke out in 1956, 1967, 1973 and 1982, and there were many terror raids and Israeli reprisals. Each side believes different versions of the same history. Each side views the conflict as wholly the fault of the other and expects an apology.

Israel has done nothing but try and reclaim what was once theirs. Now, they are strong enough to do it, and they are not unwilling to work with the Palestine people. There has been more than one offer of peace made by Israel to Palestine, who reject it, but refuse to submit a counter offer.

Bink, you don't know what you are talking about.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss

Let me guess, you also believe in evolution, but do not like when the strong take from the weak, despite that being the idea behind your whole belief...

You realize that what you just said makes Israel look just like WWII Germany, yes?

Zionism is now the new Nazi movement. Israel's "Jewish Character" is in danger! Quick! Deport all the Africans and destroy the refuge shelters! Do you understand what an ethnocracy is?

You're completely missing the point, I wasn't justifying anything, I was saying what happens.

Jews are by no means the new Nazi, you do realize that an entire 20% of Israel are Muslims. If Jews are so savage and horrible, why are these Muslims not executed?

I think you are the one who is brainwashed.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Explanation: Thanks for that video ... but it ALSO shows that Israel INVADES another country to destroy stuff.

Shouldn't that be the job of the Palestinians?

What right has Israel to destroy these buildings that are not situated inside Israel?

Personal Disclosure: Looking forward to some answers!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

reply to post by geobro

we gave them the land maybe we should TAKE IT BACK
boycott isra hell produce coz there worth it

I agree, especially on the boycott part.

I also agree on the taking the land back, but that would cause a lot of problems. All these problems could have been avoided by the illegitimate state of Israel never being formed in the first place. Now we have Palestinians having their homes bulldozed only to have their temporary relief shelters to be destroyed as well.

Israel commits various crimes against humanity but consider themselves immune to criticizm from the world community but also believe they have the right to point the finger at any country they disagree with. They even go as far that they ask other countries to join them in their quest for Middle Eastern domination, but whatever we do DON'T CRITICIZE ISRAEL!

Is it lonely up there, on your Nazi pedestal mein fuhrer?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezappa
People on here stating they should build where they are allowed or with permits....

Do you guys not understand that Israel stole the land from them in the first place.

Why would they need a permit for land they owned before the Zionist's in Israel occupied it unlawfully.

Cycles. Guess they did not learn from what happen'd to them or they have a bad case of revenge to whoever gets in the way.

edit on 10/8/12 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

Since the jews lived in Israel for thousands of years before the word "Palestinian" even existed, they don't need to ask the opinions of the descendent of those who stole the land of Israel from them in the first place. Oh, and are you implying that with your last sentence that the Holocaust was justified? Get back to the trailer park you Nazi, antisemitic, uneducated, racist trash.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss

Comparing the state of Israel to Nazi Germany is just stupid, antisemitic, and plain wrong. Also, Israel is letting thousands of Ethiopan Falasha and Beta Jews/Christians to move to their land. How are they "deporting Africans", as you say.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Antonio1

Where have you come from o voice of common sense? for how long shall you grace us with your presence?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join