It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a FACT Forum!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

Thanks. I was just sharing my thoughts about ATS content. I have always had a higher hope for so many things here, due to the membership. Even when its going "bad" its not so bad

I know that there is something here, and if I have it in me to try to bring something new and share with other members ideas to make and keep this place great I will.

Thanks to you and all that had something whether good or bad to share... thats what Im talking about.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I guess you werent present for the "is the sky actually blue" fight.. uhm.. debate.

I like the idea, but facts are in the eye of the beholder. It would be like a deathmatch unfortunately. Civility seems to be lacking a lot more than it should be.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

I guess you werent present for the "is the sky actually blue" fight.. uhm.. debate.

I like the idea, but facts are in the eye of the beholder. It would be like a deathmatch unfortunately. Civility seems to be lacking a lot more than it should be.

Yes would be more productive if Civility was more prevalent
Or less knee jerk reactions but people are people and one must grow a thick skin is what I have learnt

edit on 9-8-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Originally posted by Advantage

Yes would be more productive if Civility was more prevalent
Or less knee jerk reactions but people are people and one must grow a thick skin is what I have learnt

edit on 9-8-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

Thick skin has little to do with wanting an adult conversation without the idiocy that happens between posters on here sometimes. I am not talking about anything petty like hurt feelings over a jab.. it would just be nice to NOT have to deal with the idiots for a serious conversation. KWIM? Ahh well, my visions of an ATS utopia are foiled again.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So .....ATS needs 1 thread w/ nothing but facts...

I thought ATS basically stood on that premise in all threads. Give facts where one can and should....and give your opinion as everyone should since that is what this site does. Gives facts and opinions so that the individual can come to their own conclusions with the information at hand.

You have got to have people's opinions when showing " facts " because not everyone understands the facts and needs expert opinion from those that are in the know.

Here's a fact of my own...this makes no sense...in my opinion....
edit on 9-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: Because I had to lol

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Fact: Facts are disproved almost every day. Is this a suitable entry?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
You mean the new favorite place for all the trolls and the paid shills? sounds like an awesome idea.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join