It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A look at the Left Brain

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by LoveisanArt

I'm not twisting your words, you're twisting the concepts and coming up with false statements.

There is no "left brain" thinking.

According to the dancer, (and my hand dominance), I should be "right brained".

Guess what? I excelled in mathematics and sciences.

I was bored out my mind in English and History.

I couldn't draw if my life depended on it!

I've gone back and forth on a variety of spiritual/religious/metaphysical concepts.

How does this fit into your models?

It doesn't.

You can't say that certain people are "left brained" while others are "right brained".

It may be that some easily activate more brain regions on one hemisphere than another for various tasks and modes of thinking, but overall we're individuated and all over the place.

I'm not in denial. We are cultured. That culture provides inner values and beliefs. Society projects these values and beliefs into the objective world, and organizes as follows.

No conspiracy here.
edit on 9-8-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

did you take into consideration that most left-handers are born created exactly opposite brained? so their leftbrain or logical brain in a lefthander is actually their rightbrain because it's all reversed?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by jiggerj

Belive what you will... my partner is a spiritual healer, she has healed 2 people. She also healed my injured knee wihtin 20 minutes. Im not left brain dominate as you are conditioned my friend, so I dont need all this proof and analyzing. You wonder why the Western Culture is so dumbed down and lost??

Last response to you as well JiggerJ, live and percieve this short coming life however you Will. All humans are free to expereince this creation however they choose to upon incarnation. Your spiritual journey is why you are here. Conditioning, attachment, judgement is not what this incarnation is about.

You are free to see and believe what you will my friend, I am not trying to convince you or change your "beliefs", I am just bringing across a message. I have got much positive feedback on this thread and in my messages, I am happy some people agree and see what has happened to the collective in society. Theres is no arguement here, facts are facts, truths are truths.

Take care,

~ Love is an art

dont worry loveisanart. jiggerj is a resident troll. it seems he doesnt realise he has been lurking the "PHILOSOPHY AND METAPHYSICS" Section of this forum and aiming to shoot down all awakened minds from spreading their message of How to Awaken yourself.

i dont know why the admins dont do their job and expel these ppl from this section. jiggerj comments all these types of posts to the negative. it's been months.. he doesnt even listen to logic.. like his brain is functioning on bat excrement. dont try to explain or debate anything with him.. it's like trying to teach maths to a brick. someone get the troll spray

jiggerj.. word of advice.. please visit the 'deaf dumb and blind' section of this forum im sure it will be more to your liking.
edit on 15-8-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Thank you 0mage; the thing about this topic.. people are obviously using their logical minds TOO much when reading the OP, thus reading it backwards

Half the responses people are going into the metaphor of "leftbrain-rightbrain" too deep and obviously taking it the wrong way. I DO understand that our brain functions in all corners to different things we perceive and think. Its not about the hemisphere of the brains, I was just trying to find a way to make a comparison, and since the left brainers dominated in replies, I have bad responses -_-

It all comes down to freedom of the mind. Freedom of perception. When one's perception of Self and the 3rd dimensional reality are formed through comformity (incarnating into society), they perceive a reality someone else made up for them. They then are "forced" to go through an "education" PHASE for over a quarter of their lifetime, the most important age of any being.

Its sad really when you break through the conditioning and see life through "fresh eyes".. I look back and see myself wandering a society and reality that someone else created. Society is all about competition too, whos got the better education, whos gettin the highest degree, whos getting the best job, car, house etc.. it ends with death. And its sad that people live such a short life in a conformed reality that is so dominated by a certain perspective (logical, rational, judgmental etc..). Humans even loose that beautiful connection with nature at such a young age because "there's no time for nature" .. so sick. Nature is why your here damnit! lol

Sorry for the rant again lol.. this is a touchy topic for me, I love Earth and understand how humans should be living their lives, but one look at society and everything is messed up, because everything is Un-balanced

Tahnks for replying, take care

<< 1  2  3   >>

join