It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A look at the Left Brain

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Try to mimic nature more when explaining things and keep it simple.

The key is balance. both left and right need to be balanced. Just as there are a lot of left brained logical thinkers in the real world. There are a majority of right brained day dreamers here. I have attained a certain level of balance between the 2 and are capable of taking flights of fancy but still remaining logical. Might sound contradictory but what else would it seem like to someone with a bias to one or the other.

The right brain can give you insight, psychic abilities, increased intution and creativity. If you check mark these along with your logical and analytical side of your perception, then good for you

If you read more then the OP, the very next post I state the importancy of balance between the two worlds of perception (logic, analizing - intution, creativity). Im very conscious on what the human mind needs to perceive in a healthy and beneficial way to serve not only its individual self, but the community it is apart of in the physical realm of existence.

But thank you for your input

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimitiveWorld

The programming or conditioning will make you think there is a mental Matrix that keeps you trapped.. but that is the grand illusion. The only trap you have fallen in is bad and false perception of reality and self.

The real Matrix is not in the mind, the mind only perceives reality and experiences it from the influence of perception. The real Matrix is the third dimensional realm. The electromagnetic field that binds all creation within it, together

Waking up from false perception is simple; stop following those who have conditioned your mind, and those who are already conditioned without being consciously aware of it. Thus, you can perceive the REAL matrix (third dimensional reality) with your own mind without the influence of others and a system you have conformed to since birth.

The biggest thing humans miss in reality is this; society is just a box. A very small box in an entire World of creation. That world (Earth) is just a bigger box, but small compared to the larger box it is amongst, the Solar system. The solar system box then expands into other solar systems, then an entire galaxy being a quite large box in comparison to the one of society, but yet, the galactic box, is so small in terms of a universeal box, which is unbelivably grander then that of the Earthly box society is among.

You see how you can expand your consciousness and thus perceive the third dimension of reality much more true to what it actually is? Break from the logical conditioning and analyzing of the society box, and your mind can perceive the bigger boxes with truer insight and thus balance itself. The right brain knows without analyzing, this is intution, which I can bring a deifintion here - (freedictionary.com)

in·tu·i·tion -[in-too-ish-uhn, -tyoo-] Show IPA
noun
1.direct perception of truth, fact, etc., independent of any reasoning process; immediate apprehension.
2.a fact, truth, etc., perceived in this way.
3.a keen and quick insight.
4.the quality or ability of having such direct perception or quick insight.

This is the natural way human kind, animals, plants and all natural organisms of the third dimension are suppose to be conditioned to experience. Logic comes after, logic is the supporting side of the mind that backs up the intution.
Another comparison I would like to make - with a GIVEN language comes logic. When a species is forced to speak and understand, it is now thinking and using logic in terms of communicating, thus always analyzing how it will expresss its thoughts and feelings to the subject (whoever it is communicating too). which is very unnatural.

However, natural given communication is through thought and feeling, we call this "telepathy". Before being forced to speak and understand language to communicate with the physical realm, humans were telepathic beings like all conscious beings (animals, plants, insects etc..). This made everything easy to understand and convey because they KNEW they were all connected by the true Matrix, electromagnetic grid which binds everything together. Thought is a wave that travels this grid, it can be transmitted (through the brain function) and recieved (through the brain).

You see how a conditioned society will now have no clue what its members naturually are, and naturally capable of. We live as people, very unnaturally. We put the planet and all it is outside of ourselves, even other humans we disconnect ourselves from. We also give ourselves false personalities based on status and ego. This is where humanity died in spirit along the genetic line of our creation.. forgetting how to be natural beings of the cosmos, in this 3rd dimensional reality.

So in my OP; I am simply implying that the left brain dominance is unhealthy in terms of ourselves and how we operate in this small box, Earth. We have been forced to lose balance of perception in terms with self, eachother, animals, plants, the planet and all of creation in the cosmos. This reality really is lame for those perceiving through left brain dominance, as those who can perceive it naturally (balanced, as myself) see a beautiful and magical place for infinite life and creation.

Ill stop here as it can be a bit much to type so much, and might have alot of information in this post lol

~ Love is an art

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I understand what you are saying. And I agree. I am right brain,my wife left brain. We both meditate and she is becoming more and more right! The awakening is coming!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

The world today is dominated by left brain thinkers because a majority of people are right handed. Left handed people think dominantly with the right side of their brain.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I say this with a chuckle, not an accusation: How can you write so clearly and yet spew such nonsense?

The reason why some far eastern people believe in unprovable ideas is because, for thousands of years they've had better mind and mood altering drugs.

You want me to accept the validity of mystical practices, fine, I can do that. Of all the masters of the unscientific arts, all I need is just ONE to sit totally naked in the middle of a city street with news cameras all around and have him levitate.
Just ONE out of how many? A million? A thousand? A Hundred? All I need is just ONE!!!

Have ONE Tibetan Monk do this and I'll accept out of body experiences, NDE's, astral projecting, unicorns, gods and demons.

********JUST ONE********

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
To be creative it takes both hemispheres of the brain so i believe our minds to be able to overwhelm one side or the other at times but to believe that one hemisphere to dominate the other well i will say it's possable! I believe it may depend on our stimulations as our brains develop and believe this is mostly because our brains are still depeloping when we are born! That is not to say we can't become more creative or cognitive later in life cause we have seen evidence of this in many aspects of brain injury where one side is injured and the other side takes over those functions with some effort! Right there that just shows how pliable our minds truely are and whether one day we are incapable of creative expression while the next we are aflow of artistic fortitude! As long as we remain vigilent in our determination our powers of prowess are limited only by our imaginations! We should never
limit our insites but flow with the possablities that we are capable of so much expression beyond the relm that the mainstream would have us believe! We are the only instrument which can limit the evolution of the most advanced organic computer to inhabit this planet as far as we know and we should acknowladge that the possabilities are endless as long as we remain open!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Hi jigger

I am not here to make you accept that which you dont want to accept. You can only do that.

You want proof of these things, you yourself can experience it with a life of practising. I dont mean to sound rude my friend, but I really do not care how you percieve this reality individually. As, there are many who are experiencing it in ways your perception is not..
You are missing out, and that is because you beg for proof that such things like OOBE, astral realm, instantanious healing, telepathy, levitation do exist. rather experiencing it for yourself.

It takes balance in perception; emotions, thoughts, feelings. Which in place is much broader then it sounds. Its hard for someone who is conditioned to think, feel and see things in a certain way, to alter that perception and expereince this reality in an opposite way. Much dicipline must be applied to that individual on different levels.

You Jigger, are just ONE expression of this entire creation. This expression is not the only way. Creation has infinite ways of expressing itself. There is no right or wrong good or bad. But when there is a lack of balance, there is always a fault in perception.

Something you could meditate on, but Im sure a fellow like your self "doesnt care" in what Im saying. Sorry for not showing a video of me naked in the middle of the streets levitating.. I can admit, I havent practised levitation.

I can introduce you to a culture that has mastered harnessing this energy used for such purposes like levitation..

Shaolin Monks

Qi Gong Practioner

Shaolin Warrior Training

Monk levitates

I bring shaolin monks to you because they know about the energy grid, and they understand how to harness its energy. The reason one doesnt sit in the middle of media to show this stuff off.. is because it takes years of practise and dicipline to master mind, emotion, body, and spirit. Something you and I havent done jigger man.

Ego will seperate you from that connection to self and nature, thus keeping you ignorant to the energy that is free to use in whatever ways you find possible. A life in western World is work, food, sleep... a life in the eastern parts of the World is diciplining mind, body, spirit 24-7.

Believe what you will my friend, my main message conveyed to you and other Ats members is the reality that the humans in society are being conditioned to perceive is one side of reality. Very limiting for the mind, body, spirit.

Take care

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

ahhh.. BRAIN HEMISPHERES IS A METAPHOR FOR PERCEPTION !! I know the brain itself uses different regions for different things like creativity and logical thinking... that is not the point here -_-

The point is humans are conditioned to percieve reality through logic, being rational, judgmental, analytical... no im NOT saying every single human is programmed this way. Im not! There are many "right brain" thinkers, but there is an unbalance in perception on a collective scale..

*sigh*

I think its tea time

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Dr. Iain McGilchrist on Our Mind at War Renowned British psychiatrist and author, Iain McGilchrist, delivers a lecture entitled Our Mind at War, drawing from research in his latest book, The Master and his Emissary: The Divided Brain and the Making of the Western World. Dr. McGilchrist explains how an overreliance on ways of looking at the world characteristic of the left hemisphere may be partially responsible for the increase in mental illnesses globally, including depression.

Link to his video lecture.

O.K. but let's not forget the cerebellum (read Stan Gooch's book Total Man for some great cerebellum analysis)...

and more importantly the pineal gland.

Tony Wright's vid on his left brain analysis.

So yeah the qigong links are spot-on -- although that levitating monk in Nepal is fake - but levitation is real (just very rare as it requires very deep meditation).

O.K. the John Chang video is real also -- springforestqigong.com... check out the testimonials and the Mayo Clinic randomized controlled research proving that energy healers do transmit external energy for healing others of serious disease.

So this transmission is done through the pineal gland -- as a transducer of electromagnetic energy.

This energy can be stored internally or transmitted externally or sucked up by others -- and sucked up through the perineum (the yin point that John Chang mentions). So the energy circulates and then individual consciousness is based on a spacetime vortex that is impersonal -- called the Emptiness or the reason why there is inherent duality.

Consider Slavoj Zizek's Lacain analysis on "the real" as that which can not be signified -- Zizek does cultural and psychoanalysis based on Hegelian philosophy -- a radical critique of social conditions -- but all of this is limited to left brain analysis without the actual body transformation training to open the pineal gland.

So since the West has not used yoga training since Pythagoras -- this is lost knowledge and energy masters in the East are rare (with the third eye fully open) since spirit communication requires a very subtle harmonization of the thoughts of the mind with the energy. At an advanced level the left brain intentions will change physical reality as a holograph - and so the mind has to be Emptied out more regularly to purify the thoughts. So the individual becomes less of an egoic personality and is more and more sucked into the spacetime vortex into order to create a bigger "white hole" of spirit energy.

So the expose of left brain dominance is also tied to right hand dominance using technology that is transforming right-brain dominant ecology and shamanic cultures tied to right brain dominant animals -- all based on left-handed dominant carbon-based amino acids. So that right hand dominant technology is destroying left-handed dominate carbon based life -- creating a silicon-iron right hand technology that actuall has the machine or Matrix in control. Left brain dominance is only the illusion of control but in fact the mathematical logic of left brain written syntax creates a trajectory of tantric technology -- repressed sexual energy. The left brain is unconnected to the conscious internal bliss sublimation through the vagus nerve. The right brain vagus nerve connects to the reproductive organs while the left brain vagus nerve connects to the heart and this is done through the cerebellum. The cerebellum controls the motion/emotion dynamics and this is why music activates and increases dopamine and then serotonin.

Left brain dominance is dopamine addiction and external male ejaculation turns the dopamine into cortisol as stress -- the switch to the sympathetic nervous system. So this is the obsession with "phallic" technology because the modern male can not control the lower body due to left brain dominance. The original human culture, the Bushmen of Africa going back to 100,000 BCE, relied on 90% of the males trained to be energy masters with the third eye fully open based on a month in solitudy at puberty -- the males trained to sublimate their life force reproductive energy to transduce it to a higher frequency into electromagnetic spirit light energy -- called sonoluminescence and sonofusion in the West.

So what remains is the spacetime vortex -- humans have only exist for the last 2 minutes of the 24 hours of life on Earth going back billions of years. Most of nature is female relying on parthenogensis while males just provide some DNA variety, not needed by parthenogensis reproduction which is also alchemy as shamanic training -- this is all proven now in quantum biology with the brains of birds using quantum entanglement with the Earth's electromagnetic Schumann resonance and the same is true with humans as Persinger has proven building on CIA mind control Puharichthe Actual Matrix Plan here
edit on 11-8-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
You are completely right, we need to achieve balance as a society, civilization, species, etc. a lot of things you have said have rung true for me and I am quite confident I have balanced both sides of my brain but I know there is still work to be done.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Corporate Providence

Always work to be done my friend, this is a forever changing cosmos

Stay true to your soul

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by jiggerj

Hi jigger

I am not here to make you accept that which you dont want to accept. You can only do that.

You want proof of these things, you yourself can experience it with a life of practising. I dont mean to sound rude my friend, but I really do not care how you percieve this reality individually. As, there are many who are experiencing it in ways your perception is not..

It's hard to discuss such views without sounding argumentative. Please trust that my words on the screen reflect a casual tone (sitting here enjoying my coffee, and enjoying you
) That said, if people are experiencing reality in a way that is apart from the norm, then they've been doing it for thousands of years. And yet, not one of the things you mentioned has ever been substantiated. Out of 7 billion people, not ONE of them can be filmed levitating? Surely, such an intelligent person as yourself must raise an eyebrow at that?

It's one thing to toy with ideas in the metaphysical realm, but to actually spend one's life believing in such things is such a terrible waste of the only life we're ever going to have. It's bad enough that we worship money instead of things like love, friendship, peace, children, the planet...but, money is just one lie. To be totally absorbed in the unprovable, the improbable, and the impossible - I just wouldn't want my children to waste their lives on such things.

I have focused on your belief in levitation because it is the one thing that can so easily be proven. Naked man levitating (naked to show no hidden lifts) + news camera = 100% proof. Just one time!

Have you ever seen a video of a man lifting off the ground with a jet pack on his back? This is the amount of energy needed for levitation. If a human body ever produced that much energy, his flesh would explode!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

See, this is fun! I can enjoy such topics as long as it's not taken seriously. In just ten minutes I've watched three levitations. Here's one that made me laugh:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I would think that by just doing art projects would be another way to access the right side of the brain...I dont know why so many folks on this site seem to push meditation and yoga type things.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Lets just say yours and my perspective on life or on different sides of the fence

You have a conditioned mind Jigger, hence the total topic of my OP. You are a grand example of what I am talking about, so your post is ironic to me

Have you felt expanded consciousness? Have you seen into other realms (dimensions)? Communicated telepathically or healed another individual? Your life might seem dull and dense jigger.. but that is because your perception is that of a logical and analytical mind. To be able to do these amazing human-feats, one must train their body, mind their lifetime.
There is very strict conditioning of the mind and body, and much dicipline in the course of an individuals lifetime who comits to this sort of thing. The last thing on their minds is being egolistic, showing off in front of cameras.. If a shaolin monk can force all his body weight and strength into the tip of a metal spear-head right at his throat without breaking the skin... I would think this Chi energy could do alot of nice things.

You are perceiving reality with a very narrow perception, you have no idea what your mind is capable of when you break from soceities conditoning or programming and live your own life. If you want to see a man levitate so badly and need this proof, fly to the Himalayian mountains, trek for a couple days until you reach the Tibet Plateau, create a deep and honest bond with the monks, and Im sure they will give you a demonstration..

There have been many people who have witnessed this. Gregg Braden, an amazing scientists who travelled the planet in all directions, has witnessed levitation by the Tibet Monks. But I know you wont take peoples word for it..

Something my partner taught me as I was freeing my conditioned mind - "In society you are told, seeing is beleiving... in nature you know beleiving is seeing". This was the greatest sentence she ever said to me as it helped me further condition my perception in ways that before couldnt comprehend.

Your wasting your one life being a skeptic, you wont experience life or reality doing the same lame thing you have been programmed to do since your beginning.. what spice in life? Alter your perception and travel the World

There is more to reality then you could ever imagine.

Here is an amazing video with Gregg Braden explaining 3 practioners healing a womans cancer tumor (bladder) with under 3 minutes. Your levitation thing was cute btw
But I dont want your sillyness ruining my thread Jigger, I know you are better then to start silly blockages..

3 Minute healing
edit on 11-8-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

3 Minute healing
edit on 11-8-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

This is my last comment and I wish you nothing but truth and logic in your life's quest for answers.

In pertaining to the cure of bladder cancer by believing it has already been cured. Please contact me as soon as someone cures an amputated arm, or if you find a video that shows someone with cataracts so bad that his eyes are completely whited out by the disease and is cleared up in three minutes.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Belive what you will... my partner is a spiritual healer, she has healed 2 people. She also healed my injured knee wihtin 20 minutes. Im not left brain dominate as you are conditioned my friend, so I dont need all this proof and analyzing. You wonder why the Western Culture is so dumbed down and lost??

Last response to you as well JiggerJ, live and percieve this short coming life however you Will. All humans are free to expereince this creation however they choose to upon incarnation. Your spiritual journey is why you are here. Conditioning, attachment, judgement is not what this incarnation is about.

You are free to see and believe what you will my friend, I am not trying to convince you or change your "beliefs", I am just bringing across a message. I have got much positive feedback on this thread and in my messages, I am happy some people agree and see what has happened to the collective in society. Theres is no arguement here, facts are facts, truths are truths.

Take care,

~ Love is an art

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I cannot take someone who uses a pop-tart cat as an avatar seriously...not even remotely.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Lool bro! I was thinking the same thing when I saw that (no offense to the other member)..

~ Love

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Solid post OP.. this is what the awakening is all about.. like i've aimed to enlighten in my past posts (before the admins aimed to supress my freedom of expression). i am both happy for and proud of those who discover this truth and all the rest that will come as a result.

Good Luck Humanity!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join