It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NAPOLITANO: Sen. Rand Paul's government reckoning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

NAPOLITANO: Sen. Rand Paul's government reckoning

www.washingtontimes.com

Gazillions. That’s the number of times that the federal government has spied on Americans since Sept. 11, 2001, through the use of drones, legal search warrants, illegal search warrants, federal agent-written search warrants, and just plain government spying. This is according to Sen. Rand Paul, Kentucky Republican, who, when he asked the government to tell him what it was doing to violate our privacy, was given a briefing that was classified.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Whenever the judge speaks, everyone should take notes. He writes about a secret meeting Sen. Rand Paul had with government officials about spying on Americans. Because he is obligated to not discuss what he learned, he uses the fictional word "gazillins" to describe how often we the people are spied on. Its a good article. Enjoy.

www.washingtontimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
OMG I AM SHOCKED!!!!

not really.
This is just par for the course.

Welcome to the new America.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Honor seems to skip a generation, but after all - this is politics:

The above is worth a watch.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Starsuckers

that doesnt have anything to do with the article.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I've always assumed that everything I ever posted, web page that I've browsed, subject that I've searched, or email has been recorded, monitored and stashed away in some Raiders of the Lost Ark type storage facility for future use against me. A few years ago I would have agreed that I was just a little paranoid, but now it seems quite likely that I am right.

Becoming a member of ATS probably sealed my fate.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
I've always assumed that everything I ever posted, web page that I've browsed, subject that I've searched, or email has been recorded, monitored and stashed away in some Raiders of the Lost Ark type storage facility for future use against me. A few years ago I would have agreed that I was just a little paranoid, but now it seems quite likely that I am right.

Becoming a member of ATS probably sealed my fate.

I agree everything we do is stored on a server somewhere and cached..... I think that is why CISPA and and the other corporate intel sharing legislation is worded the way it is .... while using the companies as cover to gather data for long term storage. This way the government can implement the TIA program under cover...

I know I am since I once emailed the Iraqi and Iranian Embassy asking for information if they knew of that the US had made the Iraqi's give amnesty to Rumsfeld, Reagan, Bush ! and other regarding the use of US assets to train, arm and provide real time intel for the deployment of WMDs by Saddam...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The NSA has a facility that can store "yottabytes" of information.

NSA to store yottabytes of surveillance data in Utah megarepository

That is enough storage capacity to record every word, every utterance, by ever human from the dawn of man to his extinction.

It only corroborates Paul's assertion there are "gazillions" of instances of domestic spying on us. They got the means and the storage capacity. (that only leaves the ability to process, search, and analyze what they acquire).

BTW, it's might be a bit of foreshadowing, that this massive storage bunker is going in Salt Lake City, Mormon capital of the GOP nominee? And home of the genetics databases of the LDS?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

lol. That's because i didn't post that, my boyfriend probably didn't realize he was signed onto my account.

top topics

join