Dont blink until he blink

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Sorry if this been posted but I havent see this.
MOD Please put this in correct forum.

Just look at the person behind him, he never blink, rarely move, dont scratch, always focus on something far ahead and uhhh just give it a challenge - blink when he blink.

Android ? M.I.B ? Full aware bodyguard ? Fully focused person ? Alien in disguise ? What ?

------
Blinking is the rapid closing and opening of the eyelid. It is an essential function of the eye that helps spread tears across and remove irritants from the surface of the cornea and conjunctiva. Blink speed can be affected by elements such as fatigue, eye injury, medication, and disease. The blinking rate is determined by the "blinking center", but it can also be affected by external stimulus.

Children

Infants do not blink at the same rate of adults; in fact infants only blink at an average rate of one or two times in a minute. The reason for this difference is unknown, but it is suggested that infants do not require the same amount of eye lubrication that adults do because their eyelid opening is smaller in relation to adults. Additionally, infants do not produce tears during their first month of life. Infants also get a significant amount more sleep than adults do, and, as discussed earlier, fatigued eyes blink more. However, throughout childhood the blink rate increases, and by adolescence, it is usually equivalent to adults.[6]

Adults

It is a myth that women blink nearly twice as much as men.[7] Average male and female blink rates are almost identical, although women using the pill blink 32% more often for unknown reasons.[8] Generally, between each blink is an interval of 2–10 seconds; actual rates vary by individual averaging around 10 blinks per minute in a laboratory setting. However, when the eyes are focused on an object for an extended period of time, such as when reading, the rate of blinking decreases to about 3-4 times per minute.
edit on 9-8-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NullVoid

Sounds like a Marine on duty, to be perfectly honest.

And no, I didn't watch the video. One, I can't play videos on this computer. Two, I wouldn't have wasted my time. Hunting for blinks? Seriously?

Yeah, it's gotta be a Marine.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

What does it mean when you blink like this?

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Apologies, but, erm, already under discussion at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

join