It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's a good way to make money from home?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If your artistically inclined you can put things such as sculptures and hand made items on Etsy. It works like Ebay but doesn't charge as much.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Check these two sites.
Basically, you're making template videos and music or sound effects.
Audiojungle
Videohive

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Its not from home, but if you have any talents or specific interest education you can teach a class at the community college thats near you. I teach a class every year. Students sign up and pay me the fee to take the class. Its fun too. I used to tutor from home.. but kids annoy me as I get older... specifically someone else's teen.

I just got out of it due to other interests, but I bred high dollar tarantulas for hobbyists. Made real bank with that.. some slings go for a few hundred.. specifically like Gooty's.. and you get a few hundred slings. Thats a lot of money. You have to know your stuff though
I guess if you want to work from home and actually succeed at it, you will have to have some knowledge or education or experience in something that is in demand. Do you?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Sadly, no.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0
reply to post by Advantage

Sadly, no.

Damn.. well Im sure there is something you know or can do. Maybe ask for collections work from yoru local Drs.. undercharge from the companies that do it and get the job?? You know.. gimme da money or it goes to the credit report.. lets make a deal.. settle for a percentage of the bill or payments set up?I dont quite know how that would work.. maybe just type up a proposal about doing the offices collections for a flat fee and a % of the collected monies monthly? You can use a phone and read.. I figure thats all it takes.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Thanks everyone.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0thetrooth0
I can't seem to find any legit way that actually works.

You can go for Reselling business. It is easy ,all you have to do is to get reseller account from GoResellers.com and they will provide you a website ,set the prices for the web related services and get customers to buy the services with that you can earn more money.From my experience i would say it's a legit one,try it.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
most of the online jobs are fake

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
There are plenty of work at home job sites out there...try ratracerebellion.com

One of my good friends works from home, doing 3 different jobs, but never leaves the house.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
If one has health and energy there are different things a person can do, such as housework that if specialized can grow too large a clientel in a year for $20 dollars and hour, or tutoring, catering, even calligraphy, journal making, sewing business, and often piecing a few things together. Ethically, online sales could be something such as, fair trade items, chocolate, and coffee are vastly overpriced in the fair trade market, so bringing in large sacks and instead of 6-10 times the cost like stores do, try the old rule of thumb 3 X price, and Im sure people will appreciate it. NON GMO heritage flours, spelt, again price. I just don't like the greedy rip of artists, and know very well that its not the farmer or the family in developing nations earning those profits, its the middle man corporations. So ethical is good.

Also if a person does some selling online, and they're bigger ticket items, consider lay aways, 4 or 5 payments and then item is shipped. Consider draws and give aways several times a year, and offering tutorials to instruct others.

And if a person is really good at talking, arranging them to charge only for what sells and send it out to the customer. There are businesses that do that. That way you could start something online for smaller costs.

Publishing?

I think ethics is very important, and would only do things that have great integrity, and not work for any corporation that is harming the human race or this world, and that's most of them, so there are good reasons to work from home, and this gives far more ethical considerations a platform.
edit on 27-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
You may want to try working online; there are a lot of homebased online jobs. There are legit websites that you can check to get online jobs like Odesk or Freelancer

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Making money at home is not a good idea.

Don't use a printer at the office or a copy place, either. Every copier sold has a unique signature in the way it deposits black ink onto the paper; the U.S. Treasury will track you down by the original purchase of whatever printer you are going to use.

While U.S. currency looks old timey, the fact is that it is printed by a unique (antiquated) process of intaglio printing-- very difficult to replicate using a digital printer anyway. There are so many curves that show up as jags when digitized.

You'd have to use as analog, photographic process to produce litho or intaglio printing plates. Then, you'd need the colored denim paper impregnated with silk that the Treasury uses--and it is not manufactured for sale. You cannot "wash" lower denomination bills, since they now carry watermarks and denomination-specific embedded strips that identify the bill's amount.

Give up on making your own money; once you start, the clock on the end of your own freedom starts to count down.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join