It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug Cartel Member Makes Explosive Allegation: ‘Fast and Furious’ Is Not What You Think It Is

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Wow just think about how heinous that could be!
All of these mass executions in the last few years throughout Mexico, like what if 90% or so of them were actually the government sponsored?

With some cheap gear like thermal vision cameras, assault rifles, and vests they could mop up easily. Just drive around and look into people's walls until they find their target, and just kick in the door and shoot em.

Normal cartels can buy regular private jets, boats, or helicopters.
But a government backed cartel can get access to all sorts of highly restricted military hardware.

Proximity mines, plastique, mortars, anti-vehicle missiles, anti-aircraft weapons, you name it.
Check this out:

Wikileaks - Mexican Govt supplies Los Zetas

They are playing both sides of the field too apparently. The game is rigged.
No matter which cartel you join, you are participating in government sponsored racketeering, murder, and terrorism it seems.

This is obviously way bigger than just drugs. We are talking human slave trafficking and mass murder. A vast organized criminal syndication backed by a major foreign power. Could even serve as a method of "distracting" the populace while natural resources are plundered, etc.

Guys this is standard operating procedure for the global elite masterminds. They are indeed going by the book, they did this almost everywhere else, just with slight variations.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Remember folks, the only way the cartels can get by is if they can "launder their illicit proceeds", and in order to accomplish that you need a "banking institution" that is considered "legitimate" make a small adjustment to the "illicit account" called "fraud", thus making it "appear legal".

That means that an international bank or banks are involved in backing and financing this activity.

The banking institutions would have advised their 'clients' to create "front businesses", to make easier the job of fraudulently covering up the laundering operations.

This also entails the stipulation that international intelligence agencies are aware of the activity, and are turning a blind eye to it (or are indeed directly involved as perpetrators). The list of applicable agencies is quite long as each nation has multiple branches.

Think of all of the layers to this. Arms smuggling, human and narcotics trafficking, assassinations and executions, mass theft, extortion, kidnapping, protection...who knows what else? Probably anything you can think of, from organ harvesting to fixing the Mexican Stock Exchange, the skies the limit with this level of corruption.
edit on 10-8-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Is F&F a CIA operation? I doubt we will ever get confirmation on that but I think most of us assume that it was. Does anyone think that the President knows everything that the CIA is involved in, although GWB probably had some pretty good connections there since his dad was the head of the CIA for a bit in the 70's. I have always thought the CIA was completely rogue and answered to no one, didn't JFK talk about this before he was assassinated? So I theorize that this was just dumped in Obamas' lap and he has to clean it up, but he can't just tell the American public that there is very powerful and out of control government agency spreading evil all over the world because they will probably kill him if he did.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

The only good drug dealer is a dead one.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
If Obama can arm mexican drug cartel
he surely can arm the FSA in Syria

there is no difference between both clan

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Living across the border from Cd. Juarez, MX I always see local businessmen getting busted on the local news for having links with the cartels. Honestly, I've heard from many that these thugs reside in El Paso living a comfortable life as they have their henchmen working for them over the border. I hope more of these guys get caught.
edit on 10-8-2012 by 3l3v3n because: Incorrect grammar

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Why is it that I have no trouble believing the OP?. Our government & media are so corrupt -- nothing will be done about this.

The Obama Administration is probably the most corrupt ever. It makes me sick to think that there is a good chance the braindead will give Obama another term.

Even Romney is better than Obama.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by something wicked

It helps if you read the entire article. =)

I can care less what country you are from when you spout non-sense.

Could you explain what you are talking about? Frankly it sounds like crap here and I think most posters have made that clear. You don't like Obama? That's up to you. You want to manufacture reasons why other people should agree with you? Try a little harder.

I'll let you off the 'can care less' thing because, well it's grammatically wrong but I'm sure you will probably have an opinion on that as well.

FAST AND FURIOUS!!!!!!
2009-2011
Barack Obama.

It can not get anymore clear than that. I have stated this 3 times already.

Read the FULL ARTICLE.
It saves you from looking foolish if you actually pay attention in class.

And thanks for "letting me off".

Why cant some ATS members READ things before commenting on them?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I noticed the story mentioned the drug flow to Chicago. What do you want to bet that part of why Rahm Emanuel ran for mayor was to make sure things went smoothly there?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by something wicked

Obviously more so than you did.

Fast and furious 2009-2011.

But I know you just want to blame someone else for his failures.

If you read, the guys statement refers to 2004 - 2009 I believe. I don't need to blame anyone, he isn't president of the country I live in.
edit on 10-8-2012 by something wicked because: typo

While this operation may well have been started by the previous administration, the current one has certainly carried it on. It's not like everyone that works at the ATF is replaced with every new President. Operations carry over.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This has been rumored for quite some time, and I'm glad to see it's finally breaking to the mainstream. Those involved have been quietly saying this for a while, but until now we haven't had any proof that could be cited.

Just another Octopus sighting...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

ummm... Norway silly rabbit

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

We are discussing this topic on ATS LIVE tonight in the SECOND hour....if any of yall would like to call in and discuss we would LOVE to have you!! It does not matter your stance on the matter - we welcome all opinions !!

ATS LIVE THREAD here

edit on August 11th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

YEAH DIE EARTH DIE

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This breaking news item is indeed a most important twist of events, but I laughed when I read the threads title, because for a moment, I thought it should read, "ATS member makes prophetic explosive allegation in June."

Right here on ATS, I posted about this very subject matter and even the exact type of conspiracy that has just been revealed as breaking news.

I posted about this exact type of conspiracy in June and provided a detailed explanation of why such a conspiracy makes logical sense while disguised behind political and executive privilege.

I recommend you read it if you haven't read the posting. If and when you do please note the date of that posting. This is to point out that I was making a most explosive allegation in June that has now turned out to be true.

What I wish others would do is take the current revelation and begin doing some thinking about it, because without thinking about what is invoked in such a conspiracy, the significance of such a revelation will not make proper sense in regard to why Eric Holder, Obama and why select Senators are opposed to any disclosure and will delay in providing any evidence of this matter to anyone.

This is to me why executive privilege has been invoked. It is to keep us from learning the whole truth and while I hope the witness makes it to court to have his day, I also realize his life is in danger.

This revelation and conspiracy is a big one that has many tentacles and involves many agencies. This is why it has to be kept secret, for to investigate in proper way would implicate the govt in gun running and also in managing and funding and arming the drug cartels with all the weaponry they can use for security and for eliminating the rival drug cartels.

This conspiracy is so vast, that it shocks me at times to think that no one yet has begun to think about what this means with the global drug industry and with the gangs that are used to secure and transport and then distribute such drugs.

Anyway, I know I was right when I posted what I posted in June and today, I am shown more evidence by this drug cartel members statement of govt. complicity in the drug industry and with supplying the arms and weapons to such gangs in Mexico and within the USA.

Take a look at that posting in June regarding Eric Holder and Fast and Furious and you will understand why this thread made my day. After you do, take the knowledge from this recent drug cartel members allegations and if you will begin to think of how such a system would operate, you will begin to see that Fast and Furious is the last thing anyone in the Obama administration or in the intelligence agencies wants investigated.

This conspiracy is much larger than gun running to drug cartels and until you begin thinking on how this could have been achieved, you will miss the even bigger conspiracy that hides within the Fast and Furious scandal. At least that is my contention.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
guns for drugs.
read 'Barry and the boys' - hopsicker.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

The only good drug dealer is a dead one.

I could share those sentiments if you were speaking of those who started the industry and those who perpetuate the illicit drug trade. Hint: It wasn't all begun by a couple of enterprising Mexicans, and it is perpetuated as a worldwide intrigue of undocumented mega-dollars and conspiration to keep that illicit market in-place and operating by some very elite players.

If people just knew the actual "intelligence" of who, what, and how... and how much... This is all undocumented, unregulated, and an enormously profitable venture used to build and topple governments, empires, and economies while making a number of people fabulously wealthy. The banksters are in on the game too. How a big US bank laundered billions from Mexico's murderous drug gangs

The industry is a Sacred Chao and its economics so lucrative it can't be allowed to be eliminated or reformed. The Drug War is not about stopping illicit drug traffic but all about controlling the illicit trade. Supplying guns to the drug soldiers on all sides is all part of the game's bigger picture.

edit on 13-8-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Support your local police, buy more drugs.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Support your local police, buy more drugs.

Want to support the police? Get arrested and sentenced for them. That way you can help support the entire industry.

What are these substances worth in a free market? Not much, it takes prohibition to make it all really profitable. Then when we use law enforcement, the judicial system, incarceration, parole and probation it really starts putting the bacon on the table for many people. But that is just the economics of it, it gets better.

We have declared these substances such a menace that they justify no-knock raids, surveillance, searches, and a loss of all privacy just on the hunch you might be involved too. It is justification for getting "poochie" shot in your living room without so much as a "beg pardon" if they got the wrong house, and once inside it is so likely junior may have a joint or two stashed in his sock drawer that whatever mistaken identity brought the authorities into your home it can all be justified with that kind of find. Criminals!

More than 50% of Americans favor getting rid of these laws that bring all this misery but there are powerful, and rich, profiteers that will go to any length to keep this cash cow milking. This one they ain't going to slaughter.

edit on 13-8-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

I wonder how many Americans live in fear of those who profit from them. Everybody is self medicating as our medical system collapses, and they live in fear of having their lives ruined, not by the drugs, but by the very entities they support on two levels.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join