It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blake Cousins VS Steven Greer: Who will win?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtPain

Originally posted by schuyler

That is true, but you are the one who brought the issue up on this thread, without citing any sources. You say you never called him anything, yet you are the one spreading the rumor.

Say what? I have two posts to ATS this one included and you're calling me a sock puppet or a character assassin?

Fwd to MODS for deletion and your expulsion from ATS.

I see you just got here today. Perhaps you are in need of some training. You quoted my post which referenced another user, RealNiceGuy, and have mistakenly concluded that my post refers to you. How could that possibly be, since my post was posted well before you made either of your two brilliant posts on ATS? It's a logical impossibility.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
reply to post by ButtPain

I never stated that he was. I defended Greer. Read the post.

OK. I might have made a mistake. Maybe. Apologies just in case.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReallyNiceGuy

Originally posted by schuyler

Just in case there is any confusion, I did not charge Greer with being a pedophile, that was other members on ATS.

That is true, but you are the one who brought the issue up on this thread, without citing any sources. You say you never called him anything, yet you are the one spreading the rumor.

False, more accusations, more lies and more innuendo. Is this your life's work to slander and libel members over nothing?

What lies? What innuendo? What slander? What libel?

Did you or did you not bring up the fact that OTHERS accused Greer of pedophilia on this thread? Yes or No?

Did you or did you not cite any sources? Yes or No?

If you had not brought up this accusation, would anyone on this thread even have known about them? Yes or No?

Do you understand the difference between "slander" and "libel," or do you just throw those words around without understanding their meaning?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WhamBam

Like much of what is being said about Greer, there is no evidence that he is a pedophile although I wouldn't be surprised that Greer has been libeled/labeled as such. Just look at the threads which have popped up by ATS stonethrowers with nothing more than their prejudices to point at for their villlification. This ridiculous thread included.

The thread has been moved to the HOAX bin due to what you have observed - the HOAX that Greer is some kind of mind control manipulator - LIE - and is in some way deserving of having his reputation smashed but a lump of anonymous posters with too much time on their hands.

Jury is out on the pedophilia as far as I am concerned.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ReallyNiceGuy

Th thread has been moved to the HOAX bin due to ATS policy regarding any thread opened with embedded video from Thirdphaseofmoon, or Steven Greer.
In the case of this thread, BOTH apply.

The move to HOAX bin is under appeal awaiting reply from MODs and/or Staff since it was made clear in the OP that both parties portrayed are frauds, and the videos were necessary to illustrate the copyright violation of one fraud over another.

The move to HOAX is not a reflection on the issue detailed, but a standing policy by ATS that both Thirdphaseofmoon and Greer are HOAXers.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by ReallyNiceGuy

Th thread has been moved to the HOAX bin

duh really; Don't care. Go live with what you have done to Dr. Steven Greer's character.

Shame on you.

OUT

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The distractions and derailing in this thread aren't obvious at all.

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Originally posted by Druscilla

Additionally, does anyone recognize any other footage from Greer's promotional video with attributions belonging to someone else?

Greer rips off this video collage by Max Schlickenmeyer. Max provides a list of credits in the video description of all the clips he used.

So unless Greer got permission from those sources he is using copyrighted material from the BBC, IMAX, Ayrton Orio, Augustin Pictures, wiissa and others.

In one of Greers other promo vids, right after the Thirdphaseofmoon clip is a clip from another notorious hoaxer. It's the Jerusalem UFO hoax that Michael Cohen from the site that shall not be named was promoting, I'm not sure if he owns that clip or if it belongs to the uploader eligael.

Druscilla are you going to be notifying any of these people about Greer stealing their footage?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Druscilla are you going to be notifying any of these people about Greer stealing their footage?

I'm in touch with some non-ATS people that find the prospect of Greer getting sued amusing.
I've been informed that Blake Cousins has replied regarding a "head's up", and sounds interested in pursuing Greer.

No word yet on other fronts like Amblin entertainment, but I pass word along as per instance your last post.
The more folks notified about Greer and copyright infringement on their work, the more chance there is for Greer seeing some time in court (again).
If people can get sued for $250,000 because they downloaded a few songs for entertainment, I wonder what the $ amount on a legal ruling would be on something like this where Greer used the materials to actually make $250,000?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Personally Id love to see steven greer vs david wilcox. Now that would be pretty sweet. I'm thinking like a WWE match between the two complete with all the theatrics and zany entourage of nut jobs in tow with various signs.

And just then when one of them is about to get tapped out Giorgio Tsoukalos (the guy with the bad hair and fake tan) scampers out from under the stage and tries to steal the championship belt. He's last seen fleeing the ring to back stage cackling "ANCIENT ALIENS DID IT!!!!!!"

Bill Barnes will be the ringside announcer and ref. But he'll miss all the illegal moves Greer and Wilcox are pulling because he blinked to much and the visor from his cap blocked his line of site.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hey mods can we please move this out of the Hoax section and into the fun section. I would personally like to see what epic wack battles of mystery the other ATSrs would like to see. Like maybe matt moneymaker vs renea
Or Dan Burisch vs well just about anyone.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
hello All,

My, threads devolve so quickly around here. I can barely keep up.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I'm in touch with some non-ATS people that find the prospect of Greer getting sued amusing.

So am I and they tell me categorically that this claim is an out-and-out fabrication.

No wonder this thread resides in the HOAX box.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

So am I and they tell me categorically that this claim is an out-and-out fabrication.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Allow me to refresh your memory. Just a few posts above:

Th thread has been moved to the HOAX bin due to ATS policy regarding any thread opened with embedded video from Thirdphaseofmoon, or Steven Greer.
In the case of this thread, BOTH apply.

The move to HOAX bin is under appeal awaiting reply from MODs and/or Staff since it was made clear in the OP that both parties portrayed are frauds, and the videos were necessary to illustrate the copyright violation of one fraud over another.

The move to HOAX is not a reflection on the issue detailed, but a standing policy by ATS that both Thirdphaseofmoon and Greer are HOAXers.

Do you get it yet, or are you doing this intentionally?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Thank you for your opinion, but, should you watch the videos, you'll see where footage from one has been used by another, as well as other video from other sources, none owned by Greer.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiflier
hello All,

My, threads devolve so quickly around here. I can barely keep up.

You'll get better with practice. It can get ridiculous at times with false claims and innuendos flying left and right.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I Think Regardless to how Unscrupulous The Good Dr. May have become & what kind of Shyte
Exposure he's brought potentially to the Very Brave people of the Disclosure Project & the potential Irreparable Damage Inflicted towards its Credibility(long term)
It Kinda makes me Wonder if he's been got at for 'That Exact' Reason?? They help him Become Krusty the Clown, Pay him Vast amounts to do so thus taking Focus away from the lives of many different people/projects etc. Making a certain Percentage of very informed people very nervous & very open targets during hunting season........? Certainly Makes me wonder how somebody who's come into contact with so many Top Brass, Inc.Presidents & Major Whistleblowers Becomes a Proppa Headcase?? Was the Disclosure Project a C.I.A. STING All Along to Rid a ship of Rats??
Seems a Far cry from being branded a Pedophile! Which if he were to be informed of, would see some serious Legal action being taken on anybody propagating such a Disgusting Rumor No matter how Bonkers he is!! Just my Two Pennies Worth from GB
Big*G

ps.Good Thread & nice to meet you All, my 1st time in this Section! nice, gotta book me a Cell.. lol

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Hey Dru, any updates on this?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Great catch! Anybody with half a brain can tell the Cousin brother vids are faked and they kind of release them with a wink and a nod. Greer is just a huckster.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join