It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(APWC) The Fembot Rebellion Part 1

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

You are pulling ahead of the pack quite nicely, 19 flags and counting!

That puts you in first.

Change is good. Your style has bought new attention to this forum. Kudos!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Flags have nothing to do with it, my understanding is that there are judges....unless it changed ?
Ive been in this forum for years.I use it to practice writing as Im nervous to do it tbh, kinda a face your fears thing.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Things have changed.

The SS forum runs by flags. The story with the most flags wins. You have a healthy lead this month so far.

The debate forum has also morphed. Currently, we are running on volunteer judges from ATS members with "fighter" status. Interested in a debate? Check here. Your input is welcome......I noticed you have "fighter" status.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Oh I didn't know it had changed? I think I prefer the old way! Peer judgement

anyhoo, thanks for the link, i subscribed to that thread already and have been following it.

Z

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Its been a while since I have read a story with such emotion and such a deep look into the human pshyce.

I found it rather refreshing, and with a new approach towards the rather boring and structured way that many stories are presented these days.

The story kicked off in an interesting fashion, with many metaphors, painting a grim picture of the reality of the situation. As the story progressed, I found myself emerged in the depths of this post apocalyptic tale of sorrow, survival and pure human spirit, amongst the coldness of the machines.

I star and flagged this story, as I believe it carries a deeper meaning, which at first glance might be missed by some. Well done.

Not often are we treated to such a delightful, although rather grim, story with such powerful writing.

vvv

vvv
edit on 11-8-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This is true word-craft!

Well done Z.

I'm tempted to not star and flag out of pure envy!

But I will anyway.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

Well TY kind sir/ma'am

So long as you enjoyed it

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the pictures inside my head, good prose either invokes/communicates.. imagery and /or feelings into the heart/soul of the reader, you did this, keep it up in all the right places.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join