It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To My Iranian Brothers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

I second mideasts reply to you. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just follow your concious, and no need to apologize for others. All anyone can do is all they can do, if you are doing your all, you are a fine human being!
edit on 9-8-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

A very noble sentiment there,however,I personally hope that the Iranian regime is destroyed,even for the wrong reasons,it has to be one of the most oppresive,backward,misogynistic systems of "government" on the planet(with the possible exception of Saudi Arabia),whilst not usually advocating western "bully boy" tactics in the middle east,in the case of the Ayatollahs and Ahmedinejad's government,I would welcome it.
Now If only the western powers weren't so friendly with those fun loving Saudi's....

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I love how everyone had a "cow" over the CEO of Chic-fi-la expressing his "personal" opinions and the seething hatred spewed about it on this website but let's all give Iran a big hug and pat on the back while they kill gays in public executions... good going guys!!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
The whole deception was a plan to unstable Iran from inside.

Here is the proof.

I have no doubt the West tries to de-stabalize Iran. De-stabalizing does not bring out hundreds of thousands of dedicated, mad as hell protesters. If you disagree, id love you to show me the propaganda they used IN Iran to incite this level of protest.

And let me tell you one thing.

Those members of Basij were all sacrificing people who stood against invasion of Saddam with backing of the whole world.

I dont care who they stood against, they still rode through the streets on motorbikes brutalizing innocent protesters. You actually defend this?

Your MSM has been around for years. Iranian people know much about them.

Yep. Never trust the MSN. So, like any human with a brain, cross-reference the hell out of everything, use your mind, and think for yourself.
edit on 9-8-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkman

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

You, as a Canadian, do not need to apologise for the actions of the Israeli controlled US media. I'm sure they know the difference between Canada and the US in Iran.

But he as a human being may.

vvv

I do not subscribe to the idea that one must apologise for anothers actions because they are also a human.

Yeah, I think the op is trying to say is that iranians are the victims of the USA evil empire, with a hint of melodrama. Well....each one has his own style, I respect that.

By the way, I never met an iranian and don't know why should I hate them.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Historically the U.S. has done everything in its power to avoid casualties in wars. We have acted more responsibly, even when fighting wars over false premises, than every other major or great power in history.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The Persians have been this way before Islam was even "discovered", just ask Alexander the Great.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antonio1

Historically the U.S. has done everything in its power to avoid casualties in wars. We have acted more responsibly, even when fighting wars over false premises, than every other major or great power in history.

Please don't tell me you actually BELIEVE that?

Your nation has no right to even BE in most of the conflicts it CREATES.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Only the Americans need to apologise no one else...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antonio1

*TITANIC FACEPALM*

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
There are a few things that you did not consider in your thoughts. First, For around twenty years, the United States has involved itself in world commerce. Trade is a major force of the economy of any country and it's governing body.
When other countries start to threaten world wide commerce, which happens quite often, sanctions are usually offered prior to military force. Sadly, sanctions don't always work.

Second, most countries have Allies, as the United States does-and we will protect them by whichever means that prove sucessful.

Propaganda hurts feelings and causes high emotions. And yes, that is the way the way the world is and has been in every conflict in the past one hundred years.

I appreciate your feelings that the civillan population suffers when a conflict arises. The loss of human life is terrible. I do not agree with everything our government does, and that is my right to do so.
They will protect their interests abroad, and that is it's perrogative.

As far as your friend labeling the United States as the "Global Police", I can not put into words how much I wish our government and corporations would close everything abroad and quit sending foreign aid to the countries it does. If they were to do that, there would be no reason for us to continue spending money protecting our interests abroad.

For what it is worth to you, I wish your friend well, and hope that a peaceful resolution is found for both sides.
edit on 9-8-2012 by shoshoniwolf because: corrected sentence

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

You should write this to the groups Iran persecutes.

Oh what, you thought Iran's government was innocent?
edit on 10-8-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

"there are no gays in Iran"
edit on 10-8-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Take a holiday to Tehran...observe the police. Observe the Bahdji or whatever the lump that militia is called...observe how #ed up their system is.

If you don't happen to get accused of being a spy and held in detention for 6 months with no trial, and come back, I guarantee your opinion would change.

None of you have spent a minute in Iran. I dont care if you met some Iranians on some holiday, they were Iranians. Unfortunately for them, they live in a country that is ran by guys that gotta go. By missile or by revolution, I dont care.

You are all so naive with your 'IRAN GOOD, USA BAAAAD' posts....and you call us the sheep....you got it wrong chief. Your the sheep.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Are you related to Barack Obama or did you just take International Apology 101 with him at Columbia?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by buster2010

No need to bring up Israel and the US. Keep the blame on the oppressive regime that controls Iran. Blame that regime's notorious use of proxy agents to fight their battles and to arm their allies. Never in the direct name of Iran. They just talk the talk while the shadow elements conduct the business.

Just look at how Iran supports Lebanese based Hezbollah on all fronts so their can carry out the dirty work.

Thank you for the common sense, but you will never convince these Iranian appologists that Iran is anything but a shining beacon of good and justice in this world.

And thank you for the telling post of the Iranian election protests. They are a perfect example of how Iran oppresses its own people.

This is no different to how American funded al-Queda and other terrorist organisations throughout the world. Both countries are guilty of it so why are these threads always full of these back and forth attacks?

This thread is about one citizen of earth reaching out to others, perhaps take a leaf out of his book.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider
I love how everyone had a "cow" over the CEO of Chic-fi-la expressing his "personal" opinions and the seething hatred spewed about it on this website but let's all give Iran a big hug and pat on the back while they kill gays in public executions... good going guys!!!!!
Don't worry my friend, some numb nut will come back with a good reply. Something in the sorts....."America causes the Iranians to kill gays".

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Can you guarantee more gays have died in Iran than America ??

I would not be so sure......

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
After we (the US) rightfully brings on the pain to Iran's political leaders and military, I hope people (like the individual that started this thread) rise up and take charge of their nation.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

megalomaniac murdering actions of the Iranian regime? uh, what? can U compare it with megalomaniac murdering actions of the US and Israhell regime? dont think so... have good one and go f### #### ###F
edit on 10-8-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
For those who thinks the Iranian gov't is effed up and thinks USA needs to do something about it... Why don't you go to Iran and see for yourself? The US Media glorifies things about other countries for their benefit and what they want us to know. Just as they did post 9/11 in order to justify the war in Iraq.

USA is the world's largest terrorist organization and why do you think that we have military bases in all other countries? The answer is pretty obvious..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join