Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

To My Iranian Brothers

page: 1
42
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+40 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Hello,

I am a 24 year old, Caucasian Canadian male of Irish and French descent. I am writing this post, because I have researched a lot of the issues and problems Iran is facing from North America. I just wanted to take time to indicate my discontent with the media propagated nonsense that spews out from every news source with regards to the "problematic nation" Iran is.

I know people from Iran who are here in Canada. They are nice, loving, caring, hardworking people who are deeply saddened by the atrocities committed in the name of "Policing the world". It is truly sad to see how many people have died, lost everything, been ruined financially, gone insane because of these matters.

I am a Conservative in political belief, but this is getting to be too much. People being killed for no reason all in the name of profit. Before nay sayers or trolls bash me and say "well that is the way the world has always been". Yes, I know this is true, but the amount of ridiculously inaccurate information that is perpetuated by the media and people who are just downright not informed needs to stop.

So to all my Iranian brothers, please accept this apology from a man who truly sympathizes with your plight, and hopes you will soon be free of persecution.

I am sorry.




posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonRain311
Hello,

I am a 24 year old, Caucasian Canadian male of Irish and French descent. I am writing this post, because I have researched a lot of the issues and problems Iran is facing from North America. I just wanted to take time to indicate my discontent with the media propagated nonsense that spews out from every news source with regards to the "problematic nation" Iran is.

I know people from Iran who are here in Canada. They are nice, loving, caring, hardworking people who are deeply saddened by the atrocities committed in the name of "Policing the world". It is truly sad to see how many people have died, lost everything, been ruined financially, gone insane because of these matters.

I am a Conservative in political belief, but this is getting to be too much. People being killed for no reason all in the name of profit. Before nay sayers or trolls bash me and say "well that is the way the world has always been". Yes, I know this is true, but the amount of ridiculously inaccurate information that is perpetuated by the media and people who are just downright not informed needs to stop.

So to all my Iranian brothers, please accept this apology from a man who truly sympathizes with your plight, and hopes you will soon be free of persecution.

I am sorry.


You, as a Canadian, do not need to apologise for the actions of the Israeli controlled US media. I'm sure they know the difference between Canada and the US in Iran.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311
 


And sisters surely?



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   


You, as a Canadian, do not need to apologise for the actions of the Israeli controlled US media. I'm sure they know the difference between Canada and the US in Iran.


But he as a human being may.

vvv



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep



You, as a Canadian, do not need to apologise for the actions of the Israeli controlled US media. I'm sure they know the difference between Canada and the US in Iran.


But he as a human being may.

vvv


I do not subscribe to the idea that one must apologise for anothers actions because they are also a human.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
my fellow canadian.
i just wanted to say well said!

but think about this for a moment.
we in the west have already lost.they own us and we fall in line.
it is true that in iran,there is horrible things happening to people,but,
the iranian people are fighting against those who want to control them.
we have given up our freedom for video games,smart phones,and big screen tv's.
we should take a closer look at this and learn what freedom really means,and how much work it takes to achieve it!
as george carlin put it - 'our freedom of choice is paper or plastic'!!!!
peace



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by binkman
 


Well the DragonRain311 does, that's the whole point of this thread, I respect that.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peruvianmonk
reply to post by DragonRain311
 


And sisters surely?


Absolutely, I do not know how to edit the title, can someone help me out please?



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311
 


The “propaganda” as you put it, is not and never was against the Iranian people, but against the megalomaniac murdering actions of the Iranian regime.
See the difference now ?



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by DragonRain311
 


The “propaganda” as you put it, is not and never was against the Iranian people, but against the megalomaniac murdering actions of the Iranian regime.
See the difference now ?


That is your defense? How many lives have the USA destroyed over time with their completely destructive and unnecessary brutal annihilation of other countries?



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational
 


Not really, It's more hypocritical that warmongers are always the first to step in and kill in order to better a country.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I met a group of Iranians on holiday in Turkey, due to a friend being caught asleep naked in one they're rooms (long story) and they were absolutely great about it, they all had they're pictures took him and was laughing and joking about it, and every time we seen them they would wave and laugh (much too my friends embarrassment)....if they were your typical Iranians, then I got no problem with them whatsoever....they were really nice.
edit on 9-8-2012 by badvok123 because: (no reason given)


+1 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by DragonRain311
 


The “propaganda” as you put it, is not and never was against the Iranian people, but against the megalomaniac murdering actions of the Iranian regime.
See the difference now ?


Let's see some proof of all these murdering actions. America and Israel are the aggressors in the middle east not Iran.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by DragonRain311
 


The “propaganda” as you put it, is not and never was against the Iranian people, but against the megalomaniac murdering actions of the Iranian regime.
See the difference now ?


Let's see some proof of all these murdering actions. America and Israel are the aggressors in the middle east not Iran.

Not hard. I can link dozens of clips showing their "Basij" beating, shooting and murdering people who came out to peacefully protest their last sham of an election.

Or i could post pictures of young gay teens being hung in the streets for no crime greater than loving each other.

How about the hundreds Hezbollah and Hamas have killed using Iranian dollars. How about their dismal human rights record? Their well documented torture of those in Evin prison. But you get the point.

Funny thing is, you will simply turn around and say "The US does all this and more". And while i cant argue that for the most part, that isnt the point is it? Iran is no better, they just use different tactics and proxies to do their murdering. If you cant see that they are corrupted and evil as well, thats your problem. I cant cure blindness.

If you want to pick an example of a country who truely represent peace, why not pick some Scandanavian country? Or maybe Switzerland? But no, you blindly follow Iran simply because they oppose the USA. Hell, if Satan manifested himself here on earth and told you he was opposed to the America, im sure you would follow him straight into the pits of hell on that point alone.
edit on 9-8-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311
 


Oh I see,
this is just another 'good Iran Evil USA' thread.

Have fun, i'm outta of here.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by DragonRain311
 


The “propaganda” as you put it, is not and never was against the Iranian people, but against the megalomaniac murdering actions of the Iranian regime.
See the difference now ?


If that is the way you look at a long term regime then maybe we should start blaming democracy for the same thing. The only difference is that our countries allow more maniacs to kill endless amounts of people.

And along with that, blame terrorists and then fund the same people.. how does it feel to know that your government are supporting the very group who were accused of 9/11? Why dont you ask your president that one.
edit on 9-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
Not hard. I can link dozens of clips showing their "Basij" beating, shooting and murdering people who came out to peacefully protest their last sham of an election.


Yep, seen it in Egypt, Bahrain and swarms of other countries also. Why single out Iran when surely the likes of Saudi Arabia could be blamed for possibly the same atrocities?


Or i could post pictures of young gay teens being hung in the streets for no crime greater than loving each other.
How about the hundreds Hezbollah and Hamas have killed using Iranian dollars. How about their dismal human rights record? Their well documented torture of those in Evin prison. But you get the point.


So its Ok for the USA to counter that by supporting the very group who were accused of bring down the trade centres? You do realise that most of the USA's allies in the middle east are reaching in their pockets to destablise Syria.. Seems to me as though the USA aren't much better


Funny thing is, you will simply turn around and say "The US does all this and more". And while i cant argue that for the most part, that isnt the point is it? Iran is no better, they just use different tactics and proxies to do their murdering. If you cant see that they are corrupted and evil as well, thats your problem. I cant cure blindness.


Corrupt and evil? The only time Iran has attempted to attack anyone is when they booted your sorry asses out of their country. A blind person certainly can't cure their own issue.


If you want to pick an example of a country who truely represent peace, why not pick some Scandanavian country? Or maybe Switzerland? But no, you blindly follow Iran simply because they oppose the USA. Hell, if Satan manifested himself here on earth and told you he was opposed to the America, im sure you would follow him straight into the pits of hell on that point alone.


No, the USA oppose Iran and are provoking Iran. Have been for a very long time so this should be no surprise to anyone. I see the USA as evil simply because of their track record. Endless amounts of death over the last 60-70 years yet you have the conceit to say Iran is evil and a bunch of murderers? Take a look in your backyard before you judge another country. Maybe it will allow you to see again.
edit on 9-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I won't get into the politics, but I have quite a few online Persian friends,and they are some of the best people I know. We have all the same interests and concerns. One of them is a drummer in a metal band
....it's too bad that our goverments do what they do, but as people, we are all the same. Peace out



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Yep, seen it in Egypt, Bahrain and swarms of other countries also. Why single out Iran when surely the likes of Saudi Arabia could be blamed for possibly the same atrocities?

Why? Should be obvious, this post IS about Iran. Not sure why your not understanding that.

And for what its worth, i stand against all countries who abuses their citizens, whether it be Iran, Saudia Arabia or Canada.

Originally posted by DarknStormy
So its Ok for the USA to counter that by supporting the very group who were accused of bring down the trade centres? You do realise that most of the USA's allies in the middle east are reaching in their pockets to destablise Syria.. Seems to me as though the USA aren't much better

Id love for you to point our where i said i support USA meddling in world affairs. Please do.

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Corrupt and evil? The only time Iran has attempted to attack anyone is when they booted your sorry asses out of their country. A blind person certainly can't cure their own issue.

You have no idea, do you? Our sorry asses? Please point out when Canada invaded Iran. And yes, corrupt and evil. Thats how you would describe the USA for supporting terrorism, so thats how ill describe Iran for supporting Hamas and Hezbollah.

Originally posted by DarknStormy
No, the USA oppose Iran and are provoking Iran. Have been for a very long time so this should be no surprise to anyone. I see the USA as evil simply because of their track record. Endless amounts of death over the last 60-70 years yet you have the conceit to say Iran is evil and a bunch of murderers? Take a look in your backyard before you judge another country. Maybe it will allow you to see again.

Again, i said they are both evil. I see shades of grey in the world, while you only see black and white. I simply beleive that almost all, if not all governments of the world are certainly corrupt. Iran is a shining example of this. Obviously you know nothing of their human rights record, how they brutalize their own citizens, and how they fund terrorist groups. Educate yourself.
edit on 9-8-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonRain311
So to all my Iranian brothers, please accept this apology from a man who truly sympathizes with your plight, and hopes you will soon be free of persecution.
I am sorry.

Hello my brother. Do not be. nations are allies of eachother. those minority politicians that are doing anything for power should be sorry.
from Khomeini testament"""The USA is the foremost enemy of Islam. It is a terrorist state by nature that has set fire to everything everywhere and its ally, the international Zionism does not stop short of any crime to achieve its base and greedy desires, crimes that the tongue and pen are ashamed to utter or write. The stupid idea of a Greater Israel ...(36) urges them to commit any shameful crime. The Islamic nations and the mustazafeen (the meek, the oppressed) peoples of the world are pleased to have Hussein of Jordan (37) a professional, itinerant criminal, Hasan of Morocco ...(38) and Hosni Mubarak ...(39) of Egypt, fellow-mangers of Israel, as enemies. These are fellow-criminals with Israel and commit any act of treason against their own nations to serve the USA. We cheer to have Saddam, the Aflaqi ...(40) as an enemy whom friend and foe know to be a criminal, a violator of human rights and international laws and whose betrayal of the peoples of Iraq and of the Persian Gulf Emirates, has been no less than his betrayal of our country and people. We and the oppressed peoples of the world are delighted to be objects of criminal accusations by the superpowers through the international mass media under their control."""
server32.irna.com...
no one can imagine the pain of oppressed people in Iraq and Afghanistan or palestine or in any other place in this world. even those American families that are wondering why their children were killed in Iraq. or of Rachel Aliene Corrie that are wondering why their daughter was killed in Gaza. or even those that were sacrificed in sep11 or ..............

Quran
[21.105] And certainly We wrote in the Book(Psalms) after the reminder(Bible) that (as for) the land, My righteous servants shall inherit it.
[21.106] Most surely in this is a message to a people who serve
[21.107] And We have hot sent you(the prophet of Islam) but as a mercy to the worlds.
[21.108] Say: It is only revealed to me that your God is one God; will you then submit?

Bible (psalm 37)
For evil men will be cut off,
but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.

so the future is hopeful for all nations regardless of their nationalities and religions.
moreover we are not under persecution. this is the price of independence. so we are alive, young and hopeful.
and at the last I give my signature to you and all the humans on the earth as a gift.
edit on 9-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)
edit on 9-8-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
42
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join