It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge storms over both poles.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Aha but pole shifts are gradual, not sudden.

Extreme weather it certainly is. I can't see it being anything but.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
New topic thread by one of the original sources of this threads info

neven1.typepad.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by murch

Originally posted by azureskys
reply to post by Agit8dChop

You are very welcome, Agit8dChop
but the credit for the web-site should go to Cherryontop from page two of this thread.
I don't think many bothered to even glance at the site.
I found it very well put together with intelligence quite informative and eye opening to say the least.
I'll be watching it for sure.

Well thanks for that. Next time I wont bother posting links in the opening post.

murch,
My humblest apologies for missing your link to the site in your OP.
I truly missed it after going viewing the first three sites you linked.
I must have been too anxious see the responses to your discovery.

The credit should have gone to you

I am very sorry

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I made a BIG blunder on giving credit to Cherryontop for that link you thanked me for.

The credit should go to murch.
murch Had posted the link in the OP and I accidentally by-passed it.

Apologies to murch, you and Cherryontop

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

you may wonder something as outragously pithetic as that! but i do not think u are stop trying to influence this post with pointless illuminated input, how could a rescue mission affect the weather? seriously?

just so everyone knows im from scotland and for the last 3 4 hours we have had out of the ordinary heavy winds

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

LOL no worries. It made me laugh. More than that I was glad you took the best info in thread and highlighted it.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
solar storm possibly? / and or; A flux gate, with the North and South poles shifting..

Lots of Auroral activity - currently
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Same with Energetic Particles - Showing high intensity in the northern hemisphere
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Many experts are just expertly brainwashed and don't know it. The think they are actually voicing their own opinions, though some are in fact professional debunkers and cointelpro redactors. One way you can tell either is that they often suffer from chemtrail blindness and cannot see the rippled clouds that HAARP is manipulating. Most cannot even tell the difference between natural clouds and synthetic clouds. They are often color blind as well and cannot see that green is the new red.

Obviously it will take a disaster on the magnitude of a climatic catastrophe on the scale of Pearl Harbor to get the majority to realize that we need world governance to protect us from a reeling, blue planet striking out in its own defense. In order to drive the point home to us, they must first create a terrifying threat by means of their secret technological methods of full-scale weaponized weather modification. Then with a mandate from the panicked and confused people, they can offer the world a solution that will help us return to simpler times. And what could be simpler than a return to a pre-Columbian condition (before the arrival of Christopher, that is).

The solution will be simple but not free, but the world will of course be willing to give up any remaining freedoms in the name of climatic security. There is nothing to worry about, the NWO will protect you from every threat they have created to terrorize you with, that is until they realize they are in way over their heads. Welcome to the new normal -- the scientifically modified, synthesized, weaponized, Frankenworld.

Please use your smart meter, pay your carbon taxes promptly, minimize your flatulence by reducing unnecessary meals, and don't take it personally if the earth randomly terminates you in self defense.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Just it MSM here in Canada www.cbc.ca...

They say it melt the ice faster right now

A massive cyclone blew over the central Arctic Ocean this past week, north of the Beaufort Sea, and some Arctic researchers said they have never seen anything like it. Mark Serreze, a senior research scientist from the U.S. National Snow and Ice Data Center, said cyclones are common at this time of year, but he said this week's storm was stronger than any he's seen. Serreze said he believes the cyclone is causing Arctic sea ice to melt faster this year.

edit on 12-8-2012 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I read somewhere the ice is melting on the edges in some areas but its growing inland and Greenland and the Antartic Ice sheets are not melting at all just growing. Supposedly this type thing preceeds an ice age...

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

(Sorry for the ramble in response to antar...)
We will not be planting this year as we will be making a move, hopefully soon, to another part of the state to begin again. This winter will be stocking and planning. Also, interviews...
What I mean by this is any family members, farmers, or elderly that can give good information if what they have been through, or their parents and ways they survived the dust bowl, droughts, blizzards and other changes with only what they had. I have been doing alot of recycling, not to give to the cities dumps/etc, but storage containers like instant tea containers make great storage for dry beans or rice and the large lids to measure the use...things like that as well as canning and such...then will plant next year spring and fall to fill up the new house!
I do think there may be something to the pole storms, magnetic shift, change in a wobble/axis change, could be anything really...or maybe everything combined? Also, arent we as a planet, headed into the place in the galaxy/system, called the dark rift? Doesnt it have magnetic storms or could effect the earth in some way? Either way, economicly, we are screwed, if the seasons want to add to the hardships, all we can do is prepare in a logical and knowledgable way. This just may be the beginning to many decades of hardships....
edit on 12-8-2012 by suthainn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
One thing that bothers me is the sentiment that, because the earth went through this cycle before, the extreme weather we are experiencing is "okay" and "normal". The planet will survive, of course, but will we? Mother Earth has been around a heck of a lot longer than us homosapians, and many a civilization has been completely wiped out throughout our "limited scope of history". What makes you think life as you know it would skip merrily along through an ice age? (or drought. Or extended heat wave. Not to mention the more extreme rapid cycles the earth has gone through since creation)

This is my first post.
Enjoyed the thread. Personally, I think the op made it perfectly clear that they didn't know what they were looking at.
To the members who posted well thought and researched replies- you are the reason.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I find it strange out the antarctic satellite went out as soon as this storm was getting stronger...I can't find a live radar of it anywhere anymore.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by suthainn

At times this kind of info along with all the rest of the signs makes me work my but off and at other times it makes me want to retreat into a form of stasis and non doing.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cavedweller88

I find it strange out the antarctic satellite went out as soon as this storm was getting stronger...I can't find a live radar of it anywhere anymore.

That's because there is no weather radar at the south pole. The satellite image is an infrared image, it is available, and there was no storm at the south pole.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I do flying over the polar tracks going over to the States, and some of them recently have been shut down, on occasion, due to the high solar flare activity going on. Tons of radiation, and my wife jokes that that is the reason we have 3 girls! Ya, she probably is right

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Here is some live Sateliite data of the entire North Pole. This Storm is absolutley amazing!![/font]reply to post by cavedweller88

POLE LOOP!!!
edit on 30-10-2012 by BEENC because: Link

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BEENC

This is Huge Low Pressure system ... What is keeping this thing going? I have watched it turn for 2 weeks now!! Is there a heat source at the north pole??

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join