It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge storms over both poles.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
seriously i don't get it i just finish to reading all the comments, normal or not what can we do about it ?...NOTHING !! we can do nothing we are like ants.
So the pseudo scientist telling us it's normal and the pseudo non scientist telling us this not usual both can do nothing about it ! earthquake, storm, alien invasion or end of the world we are like little toys with no power...so people go enjoy some ice cream and spend time with your love one or your family this is the most important,by the way this what i'm going to do, it's much better then watching this screen with people want know something they can do nothing about it !, the rest have really no matter because no one can control it
and some really should stop putting their faith in the hands of strangers, respected or not, when I need information I'll get it myself ...it will avoid some suprise, we don't know who is behind every screen even if they say they want help !!!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
We need someone here to tell us if this is normal. It's important. Thanks op for let us know.

Yes weather is normal for our planet. We have weather every day here.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

We need someone here to tell us if this is normal. It's important. Thanks op for let us know.

was that supposed to be witty and funny, in some put down sort of way ?

not..

edit on 10-8-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Like what Winds just said above me, what was the point of that post?

EVERYONE knows weather is normal, but if you cant contribute and tell us if this particular weather event is normal then please just move on. No one thinks your cute or funny damnit. This is serious and needs to be discuss as such!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I wouldnt worry about the storm itself storms happen all the time its the effect on ice that is a major concern. This could provoke more rapid melting and ice shifting as the freeze does not start to usually around September so how much fresh water will come about from this is anyones guess. This could be nothing but or could be something big, either way thanks for bringing it to ATS attention.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Here's an update today on the S. Pole cyclone. What this guys says surprised even me! If this has been posted already sorry about the double post...

www.youtube.com...

From everything I've been seeing by re-searchers And others....this is not normal for a summer storm....

edit on 10-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
That guy on Youtube link is good.
he gives the space and other things up dats.

Originally posted by tracehd1
Here's an update today on the S. Pole cyclone. What this guys says surprised even me! If this has been posted already sorry about the double post...

www.youtube.com...

From everything I've been seeing by re-searchers And others....this is not normal for a summer storm....

edit on 10-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

What an arrogant, rude and condescending post. Such a great contribution to the topic at hand.

Well, atleast you got your kicks for a little while. Even if it was all in your own mind. ~$heopleNation
edit on 10-8-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Here's a dot earth blog on the arctic storm, links through to several sources and discusses possible impact on sea ice melting

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
On my town, south of Spain, trees leaves is falling down now in summer.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by suthainn

Right you are and people should start keeping records on their calendars if nothing else. This is not over by a long shot but if you are like me will adapt and make contingencies as we go along. Are you planting your winter gardens already?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Normal no, but from what I have been reading it seems there are few years past that we can look to for the answers, this however has so many new angles to it even the best science is in a wait and watch mode.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
why are all the dates wrong on this sight its august 10 and everyone elses post say its on september and on the 8th??

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by palote
On my town, south of Spain, trees leaves is falling down now in summer.

A don't worry, a be happy. Don't worry be happy. It's all NORMAL, ALL NORMAL. Normal,normal,normal. Nothing going on at all. If you happen to hear,see,taste,smell something odd, it's just normal, thats the way it is supposed to be. Your all just PARANOID.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by murch

there is a difference between 'to' and 'too' one means also or more and to is a connector like and. I think you mean too in this case. I see this all the time people. It changes the meaning of what you are trying to say.
Got my handy cipher kit though.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by carmelangel48

um...

10/8/2012

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bemorphy

really? so we are writing essays and trying to be precise now huh? I thought this was the internet where the spelling doesnt matter, but the content of what is being said does.
Stop getting off track, you didnt have to give a grammar lesson, and I damn sure didnt have to make this reply!

AMIDOINITRIGT?!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce
reply to post by bemorphy

really? so we are writing essays and trying to be precise now huh? I thought this was the internet where the spelling doesnt matter, but the content of what is being said does.
Stop getting off track, you didnt have to give a grammar lesson, and I damn sure didnt have to make this reply!

AMIDOINITRIGT?!

Thats not NORMAL, get with the robotic programming, Thats normal.
bees missing,more earthquakes,poles melting, birds majically falling out of sky in large numbers, large amounts of fish die offs, Some animals suddenly majically drop dead, record highs and drought, Those peski sink holes, strange anomallies, sun acting up, large numbers of whales beaching themselves, and i could go on. This is all, NOT NORMAL. This is just one more thing to add to the list of NOT NORMAL. Take care, peace.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

It's refreshing to hear others preach the truth. I try and try AND TRY to show my friends and family that there's something going on. Im stressing out man! I can't take this damn bloody crap anymore. Everywhere I look, it's people playing stupid console games, watching pointless T.V, debating pointless topics (oh did you see so and so on (insert new hit drama here)) I am ready to change everything. I'm down here in the south of GA, but where is everyone whose ready for change??? Meet me get in contact, we will effing storm white house, CFR, CIA, the damn queens mansion!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Does anybody know where I can view the latest satellite image from the pole? I have already heard it said from the links provided - the narrator said (rephrasing) ... "a storm is normal if it's about 40 hours or so, but this storm is 5 days on..." ... Where can this be verified and how?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join