It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

take it from me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
about two weeks ago i was in a car wreck. it was mine and my girls first month of being together. I never new how much she cared for me. the hole time i was in the hospital she came or called me up there. the first day she came with her mom. right there and then i knew i had a girlfriend who realy cared about me. well i finaly came home a few days lata and she came to see me again at home. as the days gone by we talked on the phone. well her best friends started to call me and tell me that she was acting a bit odd. well i knew it to. but didnt care. well i kept getting e-mails and phone calls saying she was cheatting on me. well i just listern to my heart and said that cant be true. well a day before she was spose to come over and see me. well i messed up or relationship by calling her and yelling at what the heck is going on. i said are you cheatting on me with your x. well she didnt like the tone of my voive neither did i. i never blew up like that to a girl. not even a girlfriend. right now we're on breack for what ever that means. all i can do is sit and wait to talk to her. right now i have one more day till i goback to school from the wreck. and i want to spend the rest of my school days with this girl. for she makes me feel so special.
so take it from me dont listen to what her friends are saying. listen to your heart. i learned it the hard way and doing that it hurts me more than having a cut liver. but i pray that it works out for the best. but just listen to your heart not her friends.

:bnghd::shk:

[Edited on 11-10-2004 by anarcy_56]

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
well... after the struggle of reading that ... ( grammar, spelling etc )

My mom always told, me

Don't believe anything that you hear and only half of what you see.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
well now im very surpize that she wants me to date her friend. she saying that her friend will be able to treat me much better than she can. if you ask me i think i might have to find out why. any way were still friends thats always good.
:bash:

join