It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Human Species Found

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
That's not a dragon. That's a winged lizard.

A winged lizard is not a 50 ton fire breathing hell beast that eats men for breakfast. Just like a billion year old star is not a bioengineering alien.

I'm very worried by your repeated mixing of totally unrelated fields and things as proof of what you believe.

What you are doing and considering as proof is not proof. It is wild speculation and illogical thought.

@ Yeah just like chromosome 2 only discovered the fusion within the last decade

Neither proof nor a sentence.

@ 20 years ago you you would of said the Fusion did not Exist !! thats until the Human Genome code was finaly finsihed and that when we found it

False. I would say I don't know what fusion of chromosomes are 20 years ago, as the technology to observe it did not exist.

Lack of knowledge is not disbelief. Not knowing what warp drive is in the year 1850 would not mean I don't believe it.

what ? the hell do you mean by that !! Yeah a Possible Advanced Life ! I guess Humans didnt go to the Moon in the last half a Century either (1969) just from 66 years before man didn not known how to Fly a Heavier then air machine (1903)

Wildly unrelated topics, once again baseless and off topic.

Possibility for is not proof of.

If we can do it now They Could of done it before man (modern man ) walked the Earth

Homo erectus [ Gap] Neanderthal [Gap] Cro magnan Homo Sapian

These are not gaps. They are the logical continuation of the environment they were found in.

Baseless proofless !! yet you belive in God and the lesser .... Angels Demons

My belief is not proof of. It is a belief. If I had proof, it would not be a belief. It would be a fact.

Belief is not fact.

Yet science has Proof that there are Older Stars ( Suns ) then Ours in the vast Space that is called the Milkyway Our Sun is Still Young ..

Yeah a Speculation .. with as Open Mind then a Closed One ... an Advance Race Million of Years Ahead of our Technolagy then we are that have the Ability for Space Travel that we cant comprehend yet ...

Open mindedness does not mean believing without proof, nor considering belief and potential to be fact thereof.

Open mindedness means seeing proof and accepting it as proof.

Closed mindedness means rejection of proof.

I am not closed minded, because there is no proof to reject to begin with. You are speculating. Rejection of speculation because it's batsh*t insane is not closed mindedness anymore than the rejection of unicorns are when there is no proof they existed.

@ LOL yeah I heard a French Scifi Writer that wrote a Book saying that man went to the moon and back as he wrote it in the 1850s with all Spec's in how to do it N.A.S.A. Copied too!!! right down in the places too..

LOL yea, and see how no one considered that story as fact? hahaha so funny!

edit on 16-8-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Have you ever been accused of nit-picking.
You two need to take this to a private place to argue. It does not belong here.

"Just because you are invited to an argument, does not mean you have to join it"

On topic:
How exciting to think a new species of Human may have been found.
More to think about.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
That's not a dragon. That's a winged lizard.

A winged lizard is not a 50 ton fire breathing hell beast that eats men for breakfast. Just like a billion year old star is not a bioengineering alien.

I'm very worried by your repeated mixing of totally unrelated fields and things as proof of what you believe.

What you are doing and considering as proof is not proof. It is wild speculation and illogical thought.

@ Yeah just like chromosome 2 only discovered the fusion within the last decade

Neither proof nor a sentence.

@ 20 years ago you you would of said the Fusion did not Exist !! thats until the Human Genome code was finaly finsihed and that when we found it

False. I would say I don't know what fusion of chromosomes are 20 years ago, as the technology to observe it did not exist.

Lack of knowledge is not disbelief. Not knowing what warp drive is in the year 1850 would not mean I don't believe it.

what ? the hell do you mean by that !! Yeah a Possible Advanced Life ! I guess Humans didnt go to the Moon in the last half a Century either (1969) just from 66 years before man didn not known how to Fly a Heavier then air machine (1903)

Wildly unrelated topics, once again baseless and off topic.

If we can do it now They Could of done it before man (modern man ) walked the Earth

Homo erectus [ Gap] Neanderthal [Gap] Cro magnan Homo Sapian

These are not gaps. They are the logical continuation of the environment they were found in.

Baseless proofless !! yet you belive in God and the lesser .... Angels Demons

My belief is not proof of. It is a belief. If I had proof, it would not be a belief. It would be a fact.

Belief is not fact.

Yet science has Proof that there are Older Stars ( Suns ) then Ours in the vast Space that is called the Milkyway Our Sun is Still Young ..

Yeah a Speculation .. with as Open Mind then a Closed One ... an Advance Race Million of Years Ahead of our Technolagy then we are that have the Ability for Space Travel that we cant comprehend yet ...

Open mindedness does not mean believing without proof, nor considering belief and potential to be fact thereof.

Open mindedness means seeing proof and accepting it as proof.

Closed mindedness means rejection of proof.

I am not closed minded, because there is no proof to reject to begin with. You are speculating. Rejection of speculation because it's batsh*t insane is not closed mindedness anymore than the rejection of unicorns are when there is no proof they existed.

@ LOL yeah I heard a French Scifi Writer that wrote a Book saying that man went to the moon and back as he wrote it in the 1850s with all Spec's in how to do it N.A.S.A. Copied too!!! right down in the places too..

LOL yea, and see how no one considered that story as fact? hahaha so funny!

No crap Shurlock its a Lizard I think I Said that just goes to show that dont read ..

the rest is!! Life is all Speculaton ...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Oh but I did read it. You offered speculation as something meaningful. It is not.

Life is not speculation. Life is proven facts. Speculation is for making life more enjoyable and fun. Speculation is not life, and those that spend their life in speculation do so for making life more fun and inspiring others to more interesting facts if they turn out to be true, not to find out more about life.
edit on 18-8-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
every few hundred years they find another human species although some are believable. Though some just look like apes who's to say that apes didn't walk then got tired of it and started crawling pretty much. Another species possible but human not reliable it cannot truly be solved. But if human researchers should start with lizard people. You will be surprised on what you find.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

as i said before life is speculation the Creation of Life of How Things become into existance ..

and the Flora that Feeds Heals and Cures Life !! and how does the Flora know how to do those 3 things !!

I would love to hear that explanation Gorman

Fusion of a Pair of Chromosomes aka ( #2 ) is not Natural Gorman to make 46 from 48

it was put there ! by a Higher being then Ourselfs

and explain that Junk DNA Gorman ( dead ends )

that should not be there ...

Dragons did exist

The Flying Lizerd

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Or, perhaps the Sasquatch branch. Assuming video's like Paterson's and Marble Mountain are non-human.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

as i said before life is speculation the Creation of Life of How Things become into existance ..

No, and that makes no sense conceptional-wise .

and the Flora that Feeds Heals and Cures Life !! and how does the Flora know how to do those 3 things !!

Because the ones that couldn't died.

Fusion of a Pair of Chromosomes aka ( #2 ) is not Natural Gorman to make 46 from 48

Then I guess aliens had some fun with Russian beavers.

48 Chromosomes:
en.wikipedia.org...

40 Chromosomes.
en.wikipedia.org...

That's a total of 8 fused chromosomes!

3.bp.blogspot.com...

All hail the beaver God! He has enlightened those far superior American Beavers! Clearly 8 fused chromosomes took more effort than one!

Junk dna is not junk. It's error-proofing. If most of your dna is junk, then the chances an error happens on functional dna is decreased. We actually do the same with hardware we make. We add chunks of unused 1s and 0s so that the 1s and 0s we do use have a greater chance of being error-proof.

In fact, you loose junk dna as you get older, because mutations that otherwise would happen to your dna, happen to the junk dna.

scidiv.bellevuecollege.edu...

Dragons did not exist. A flying lizard is a flying lizard, not a dragon/
edit on 20-8-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Wolfenz

No, and that makes no sense conceptional-wise .

@
that makes pleny of sense gorman , species just pop into existance and there is newly discovered species of animals that just happend to pop up in areas that scientist went throught a fine comb before

Because the ones that couldn't died.

@
what ? ok How does Flora Know what chemical to make for Man or Animals Cure , or Heal or Food for Comsumption especaily a Flora ( plant ) that produces a Chemial Herb etc that severs no Purpose to itself ahh you know what Flora is and Fauna is Right ?

Then I guess aliens had some fun with Russian beavers.

48 Chromosomes:
en.wikipedia.org...

40 Chromosomes.
en.wikipedia.org...

That's a total of 8 fused chromosomes!

@
yeah just maybe they had fun just like the Giraffe and Platypus and why not and your point !!
just like mort people call Homids Early Man and which they are not ...

Ever watch Lloyd Pye Everything you know is Wrong ? makes sence to me

3.bp.blogspot.com...

All hail the beaver God! He has enlightened those far superior American Beavers! Clearly 8 fused chromosomes took more effort than one!

@
thanks for the Mockery God could be Bacteria LOL a Phage a Group or a Virus !

Junk dna is not junk. It's error-proofing. If most of your dna is junk, then the chances an error happens on functional dna is decreased. We actually do the same with hardware we make. We add chunks of unused 1s and 0s so that the 1s and 0s we do use have a greater chance of being error-proof.

In fact, you loose junk dna as you get older, because mutations that otherwise would happen to your dna, happen to the junk dna.

scidiv.bellevuecollege.edu...

@
junk DNA can be like you said and is alo can be what we once was or Had you know those Unexlained Parts or Usless Parts in you Body 2nd eylid , Tail , extra musle , etc.. or Hybird left overs that didnt quite connect in the DNA sequence and Big Key MUTATIONS Virus , Radiation and Selective Adaption & Breeding

Dragons did not exist. A flying lizard is a flying lizard, not a dragon/

pteradactyl ,

Microraptor ( 4 winged )
www.pbs.org...
they did exist Gorman just not in our Supose timeframe ...

Therefore they did exist and one Gliding lizard still lives

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join