New Human Species Found

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by Labrynth2012
I'm going to CHALLENGE these PHd's on the 2million year THEORY because ITS BOGUS time keeping. They don't have a clue and are just pulling at straws. Carbon 14 dating has been proven to be a farce and unpredictable.
You'd lose. Calibrated radiocarbon dating is quite accurate within its limits (160-60,000 kya). Take a crash course :archaeology.about.com...
edit on 9-8-2012 by JohnnyCanuck because: spelling, eh?

Johnny:

Several years ago, a group of students at Texas A&M buried a cow bone. They dug it up some years later and ran a Carbon Dating test on the bone. The test said the bone was 5,000 years old.

So, it would appear that you support carbon dating and I've just proven its an imperfect science and can't accurately age anything.

We will just have to agree to disagree.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I don't believe in the theory of evolution as there are to many holes, missing this, missing that and so on.
To me it stands to reason as we see every day that the fittest survive. Another species and not neccecarily
human probably did exist probably many and just like we make most things extinct as humans,we more than likely
did the same to this species.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

humans did not exist 2 million years ago.

This is a cousin species. Not a human. Humans are only 100,000-70,000 years old. I would argue 50,000 even.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Labrynth2012

That would require a source...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

Originally posted by HomerinNC
See? Humans, Cylons & half human/Cylon

Just need to find the angel skeletons and we will have the whole Battlestar cast

Better chances for winged with a fork.

Maybe Iraq

or Iran ................

Cant Evolution and Creation coexist with eachother !! in the Past from Alien to Angelic (godlike) Beings

Does it exist now can we do the same thing now Altering modifying Plant and animals ! NOW

We can now We are the Gods Now ....

Watch a Documentary Called == Animal Farm Risk of Genetic Engineering

Modern Humans have been on this Planet for 250 thousand years so as science say ..

and what about the Hobbit found in indonesia

Homo floresiensis
en.wikipedia.org...

there alot of Gaps in our Ancient History of Anomalies that dont quite fit our Timeline
edit on 9-8-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)
edit on 9-8-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Science is often proven wrong in many fields. Humans have been around for a lot longer than most think.
I have no doubt that one day science will be proven wrong about their believes on this matter to but in the
meantime it is just a thought...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Labrynth2012

Wait.. where did you prove anything?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
The new species were actually born in the USA, I believe they recieved a birth certificate from Hawaii.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjarneorn

Originally posted by Phage
Seems an odd statement. It just indicates another branch of the tree. A branch that fell off.

More proof to darwynism, than anything else ... survival of the fittest, and there are many branches in the evolution ...

We weren't made "this way" by god, we evolved through a hard process of nature.

Nah ... if that were the case there would be no perfectly preserved mammoths found under thousands of feet of muck with perfectly preserved tropical grass in their mouth.

Suddenly frozen and preserved. How do tropical trees get frozen and preserved under the Antarctic tundra?

And ... how do tropical seeds get preserved/frozen that are able to be planted and grow again?

www.nature.com...
edit on 10-8-2012 by GeisterFahrer because: add link
edit on 10-8-2012 by GeisterFahrer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

When presented with pictures of flying humans...

...It is more logical to assume they are just humans pictured as angels than aliens.

If you assume aliens look human, you assume what 99.9999% of the universe is based off seeing .000001% of it.

That, in all forms of both faith and reason, is not wise, nor intelligent.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Wolfenz

When presented with pictures of flying humans...

...It is more logical to assume they are just humans pictured as angels than aliens.

If you assume aliens look human, you assume what 99.9999% of the universe is based off seeing .000001% of it.

That, in all forms of both faith and reason, is not wise, nor intelligent.

What isnt there planets in the goldilocks realm that is just like us ! ??

that may have life may be human maybe not Alien - El lyon

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Personally i believe mankind in its current homosapien form has been around a lot longer then we believe at present. And the theory we all came from Africa is simply that, a theory.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I was just thinking for a moment. Maybe evolution doesn't play as great role as we theorize. Maybe, it was simpley interbreeding between primitive human's that brought us to our current form. Is that to hard to fathom? If their was indeed many forms with different attributes, interbreeding could create that most dominant form.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
The new species were actually born in the USA, I believe they recieved a birth certificate from Hawaii.

ROFLMAO ...... I was waiting for someone to come up with that.
Are you sure they weren't born in Kenya ? Bora Bora ? Mongolia ?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

and the hits keep rolling.....so when are we going to admit that evolution is not the center of the universe in terms of human development.....?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
How could anything that's two million years old be considered new ? I think that bones unless frozen, would disintegrate completely over that much time. All of them.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Could it be the line Obama came from? Sorry I just couldn't resist. Forgive me.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

I'm going to CHALLENGE these PHd's on the 2million year THEORY because ITS BOGUS time keeping. They don't have a clue and are just pulling at straws. Carbon 14 dating has been proven to be a farce and unpredictable.
You'd lose. Calibrated radiocarbon dating is quite accurate within its limits (160-60,000 kya). Take a crash course :archaeology.about.com...
edit on 9-8-2012 by JohnnyCanuck because: spelling, eh?

Johnny:

Several years ago, a group of students at Texas A&M buried a cow bone. They dug it up some years later and ran a Carbon Dating test on the bone. The test said the bone was 5,000 years old.

So, it would appear that you support carbon dating and I've just proven its an imperfect science and can't accurately age anything.

We will just have to agree to disagree.

So lets see three reasons:

A. The radioactive carbon 14 in the bone decayed more rapidly once buried thus giving the impression of having decayed over 5000 years instead of a couple. This discovery would change the laws of physics!

B. They dug up the wrong bone !

C. The sample was contaminated with organic matter in the soil a problem that affects forensic science as well which is why in forensics they have to be meticulous about sampling.

Hmmmm let me think about that for a millionth of second !

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

and the hits keep rolling.....so when are we going to admit that evolution is not the center of the universe in terms of human development.....?

Well that statement merely highlights a complete lack of understanding of how science works. A total misinterpretation of archeology since the days of darwin and a desperate need to keep Genesis at the heart of a belief system.....how archaic!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69

I find it rather sad when individuals are so afflicted with 'hate Obama' lenses that every thought and every uttering is apparently coloured by them. One would encourage them to get lives.

As to the aforementioned cow bone? Sources please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join